Always tired. ;___;

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

L4uren

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:17 pm
Jesus. As of these last few months (since about September), I'm always exhausted. I used to stay up till 1 am on school nights, now I'm trying to go to bed before 9:30 and I just want to sleep sleep sleep.

It's getting in the way of my life. I'm not doing homework, upsetting my boyfriend by never talking to him, and cutting myself off from everyone just to try and stop feeling so damn tired!

and on top of all that, I still manage to feel exhausted 24/7.
I'm really just ranting... but... it's really stressful. Hoping it's just a phase my body is going through.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:04 pm
Could be just a phase. Maybe it is a problem with your diet? Maybe you are not getting enough iron.  

Meline Moon

L4uren

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:21 pm
Meline Moon
Could be just a phase. Maybe it is a problem with your diet? Maybe you are not getting enough iron.

I sure hope it's a phase.
As for the iron deficiency.. it's possible. I had a very mild problem with anemia over a year ago, I hope it isn't coming back.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:24 pm
L4uren
Meline Moon

As for the iron deficiency.. it's possible. I had a very mild problem with anemia over a year ago, I hope it isn't coming back.

Hopefully not, luckily iron comes in little pills now, so taking it is easier than hunting down various foods to get iron. I just wish they made vitamins/supplement taste better. It would be awsome if pills came in chocolate flavor.  

Meline Moon

L4uren

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:29 pm
Meline Moon
L4uren
Meline Moon

Hopefully not, luckily iron comes in little pills now, so taking it is easier than hunting down various foods to get iron. I just wish they made vitamins/supplement taste better. It would be awsome if pills came in chocolate flavor.

Idk, there are these gross calcium chews that are chocolate flavor and they taste so bad! So maybe it's not such a bad thing..  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:35 pm
L4uren
Meline Moon
L4uren
Meline Moon

Idk, there are these gross calcium chews that are chocolate flavor and they taste so bad! So maybe it's not such a bad thing..

Well hopefull some company can improve on flavors. I used to get bioguard (a immune system supplement that was chewable) from costco, that was a really tasty strawberry flavor, but they stopped carrying it. crying
Usually when I need to take pills I take them with something fun like soda, so I don't have to taste it.  

Meline Moon

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:47 pm
        That sounds exactly like me, but then again, I'm an anaemic who doesn't take her pills, so go figure.
        Could you be dehydrated as well?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:48 pm
Yeah, if it isn't your health problem returning it could be your diet, or perhaps you need to get active! smile Getting active gives you energy AND helps you get a good night sleep!  

Katamari Kitten

Beloved Hunter

9,425 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noob wrangler 100

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:48 am
This has happened to me many times in my life. It's a problem I struggle with from time to time where I feel exhausted no matter what I do.

A lot of things can cause a person to feel absolutely exhausted - one leading cause being sleep apnea because it doesn't allow a person to get a restful sleep and can cut off oxygen flow momentarily.

Another thing that is usually my problem is being iron deficient or not being on a sleeping schedule. My most infamous of sleeping schedules would be when I'd wake up anywhere from noon until 4 p.m. and stay up all night - going to bed when the sun starts to rise. I found that if I had a sleeping schedule where I went to bed at 11 p.m. and woke up at 7 p.m. (getting 8 hours of sleep - no more, no less) and got into the habit of doing that every day, I felt more energized. If you don't go to bed at the same time every night and don't wake up at the same time every day, you can end up feeling exhausted. I also tend to oversleep for whatever reason, I am not sure. If I don't set an alarm clock for myself to wake up in 8 hours, I will sleep for 12. Of course, sleeping over 8 hours is when the body starts to oversleep - thus, feeling more exhausted.

I usually take a multi-vitamin accompanied with a D3 supplement if the multi-vitamin doesn't have enough IU for D3. Although, the best alternative for D3 is sunlight. I don't get enough because I cook out in the sun. I can't stand being in the sun too long. So that's why I take a D3 supplement. If you get enough sunlight, no worries.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:16 am
I feel tired if I don't get enough exercise. I have insomnia, so it's kind of the only way I can get restful sleep at all.. They also say too much sleep isn't a good thing. Try to get about 8 hours a day and get plenty of exercise, and that should help. 3nodding  

Ittarius

Noble Traveler

22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces