Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Beastly (Reserved) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:53 pm

Alex is one of the popular kids in the school of monsters. Being a werewolf, he was pretty much in league with the highest point in the school food chain. His girlfriend, a succubus, has just recently dumped him. All he wants is to either get her back or get his revenge...

He suddenly chooses ___, a (monster) girl who isn't popular. However, he quickly tries to make her one of the most popular girl and tries to make (succubus) jealous. However, what happens when he begins to fall for ___ for real?

Alex hale
http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/20800000/Akira-anime-guys-20846982-500-523.jpg

werewolf:
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100911203351/kekkaishi/images/5/58/Gen-wolf3.jpg
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:04 pm

User Image

Katolina but prefers Kat
Neko/kitsune mix

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Runway Frequent Contestant 100

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:05 pm

Dutchess of Wolves
User Image

Katolina but prefers Kat
Neko/kitsune mix

(Actually kinda clueless. u wanna start?)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:10 pm

Dante Kazahana

((I planed on starting lol.))

Kat was by her locker having just come into the school for the first time today. She was scared and shy,rarely ever smiled but didn't think that anyone would use her. She then began to hum somewhat. She had a beautiful voice but then she looked around as she walked towards her first class.

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:15 pm

Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana

((I planed on starting lol.))

Kat was by her locker having just come into the school for the first time today. She was scared and shy,rarely ever smiled but didn't think that anyone would use her. She then began to hum somewhat. She had a beautiful voice but then she looked around as she walked towards her first class.

Alex was walking through the halls deep in thought. He was thinking about how his ex girlfriend... god he wanted her back so damn much now... As he walked he accidently bumped into a neko girl and accidently knocked her stuff out of her hands. He quickly bent down and started to pick her stuff up, "Sorry i've been distracted..." he looked at the neko girl... wow she was quite the cutie.

He suddenly got an idea in his head, as he looked at her and smiled, "I'm Alex. Are you ok?"
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:26 am

Dante Kazahana

"Yes I'm okay. I'm Katolina. But everyone calls me Kat." Kat said and got up picking up her books. She was shy but was very much in love with Alex at first sight.She then blushed a little bit and wrapped ehr tail around her leg and wondered what he would say.

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:16 am

Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana

"Yes I'm okay. I'm Katolina. But everyone calls me Kat." Kat said and got up picking up her books. She was shy but was very much in love with Alex at first sight.She then blushed a little bit and wrapped ehr tail around her leg and wondered what he would say.

He looked at the girl and smiled, but in his mind he got an idea. he decided to use the girl to get back at his ex... he quickly helped her up and asked, "Do you want me to walk you to class?"
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:01 pm

Dante Kazahana

"If you want to you can." She said blushing as he helped her up. She knew who he was and was nt sure why he was even talking to her. She then walked to her first class with him and wondered why he was nice to her all of a sudden.

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:15 pm

Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana

"If you want to you can." She said blushing as he helped her up. She knew who he was and was nt sure why he was even talking to her. She then walked to her first class with him and wondered why he was nice to her all of a sudden.

He walked to her class and smiled, "Oh i forgot my manners. I'm Alex."

He walked her all the way to the classroom. Once they were there he turned to her, "Here you are. I'll see you later, Kat."
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:36 pm

Dante Kazahana

Kat blushed and said "Alright." She then walked into her first classroom and sat in the back as usual so no one would throw stuff at her. She was not a big smiler, unless she was with her pet Dragon, who was a terrible terror.But she knew never to underestimate her dragon who was stronger than he looked. Then after school, SHe went outside and was greeted outside by her dragon, Prince, who nuzzled her and made her giggle. Her family had raised dragons for generations. "I love you too Prince. Come on let's go home." She said as Princess climbed onto her shoulder and she began to walk home with him.

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:27 am

Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana

Kat blushed and said "Alright." She then walked into her first classroom and sat in the back as usual so no one would throw stuff at her. She was not a big smiler, unless she was with her pet Dragon, who was a terrible terror.But she knew never to underestimate her dragon who was stronger than he looked. Then after school, SHe went outside and was greeted outside by her dragon, Prince, who nuzzled her and made her giggle. Her family had raised dragons for generations. "I love you too Prince. Come on let's go home." She said as Princess climbed onto her shoulder and she began to walk home with him.

Alex had his entire planned hatched for her. He quickly ran over, "KAT! wait up!" He then walked up to her, "Sorry about this, but i think i let my I.D get mixed up with your stuff."
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:55 am

Dante Kazahana

Kat then looked through her stuff with Prince watching Alex carefully and growling at him when he got too close to Kat. He then tried to bite his hand when he noticed that he had a look on his face when he looked up and Kat wasn't. "Here it is." She said as she handed it to him.

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:59 am

Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana

Kat then looked through her stuff with Prince watching Alex carefully and growling at him when he got too close to Kat. He then tried to bite his hand when he noticed that he had a look on his face when he looked up and Kat wasn't. "Here it is." She said as she handed it to him.

"Thanks." he replied and put the id in his pocket then looked at her, "So are youw alking home?"
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:24 pm

Dante Kazahana

Princess growled at Alex and Kat pet his head. "Yes I am. But I was going to stop by the pet store to get a treat for Prince here." She said as Prince looked at her excitedly. He then nuzzled her purring a bit as he did. She giggled and pet his head.

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:29 pm

Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana

Princess growled at Alex and Kat pet his head. "Yes I am. But I was going to stop by the pet store to get a treat for Prince here." She said as Prince looked at her excitedly. He then nuzzled her purring a bit as he did. She giggled and pet his head.

He smiled then asked, "Great. Do you mind if i walk with you?" He smiled at her happily but eyed the dragon just in case.
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff