Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Many secrets....all of which are yours. (1x2) accepting Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lux Solana

Feline Husband

3,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:58 pm

Finn was just an average collage student. He went to class and worked. One day, he fell in love with the woman of his life. The two of them would spend time everyday. This lasted for years. Now, with the two married, Finn has found something intersting, his wife's secret. The secret was that she was a fox demon. And then she arrived, a new woman into his life. One with another secret of her own. Which will Finn choose. His wife or this new woman?

Name:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:07 pm

Name: Kasai Oni no Taisho
Picture: User Image

((The new woman for me pleeeease?))

louis guapo

Original Lover

Lux Solana

Feline Husband

3,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:31 pm

Layla Listressa
Name: Kasai Oni no Taisho

((The new woman for me pleeeease?))

Accepted, just waiting on Finn's wife.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:50 pm

Could I play Finns wife? I'll be making the profile for it.

The Nekomimi

Obsessive Admirer

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150

Lux Solana

Feline Husband

3,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:10 pm

The Nekomimi
Could I play Finns wife? I'll be making the profile for it.

You may play Finn's wife
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:18 pm

Name: Luka Konosuke
Role: Finn's Wife
User Image

The Nekomimi

Obsessive Admirer

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Lux Solana

Feline Husband

3,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:24 pm

Name: Finn

And now we can start. This starts before he knows she's the fox demon.

Finn came home after work and took off his shoes. Ever since he married his wife, they had a rule to remove shoes at the door. "Luka, Honey, I'm home. How is my lovely wife?" He asked as he called out for her. He placed his keys in the bowl by the door and sat down in his chair.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:56 pm

Luka Konosuke
User Image
A smile crept on Luka's face as she heard the sound of the door opening and closing,a sign that her beloved husband returned from his job. "Welcome home,Finn." She replied to his call. She walked over to him and smiled warmly. "I am fine," Luka said to him. Then, her smile faded a little and her face look a little more serious. "We have been together for a while, and I want to discuss something with you. Please listen,alright?"

The Nekomimi

Obsessive Admirer

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Lux Solana

Feline Husband

3,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:01 pm

"Luka, I will listen." Finn said with a smile as he kissed her. He stood up and took her hand. "I am your husband of 3 years. I am sure I can handle anything, my love. And who knows. Tonight we might try to....you know." He winked but laughed. "I know, we're not ready. So what is it you need to tell me."
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:12 pm

Luka Konosuke
User Image
Luka's cheeks slightly turned red as he kissed her. They always did this many times, but it always felt like the first. But despite this, she still kept her serious tone and look. "Handle anything?" She repeated and raised her eyebrow. She then sighed. She didn't exactly want him to know that she wasnt normal, but eventually she did have to tell him her secret. "I'm not exactly who you think I am." Luka said to Finn. "I'm...actually a fox demon. I'm not a human being like you think."

The Nekomimi

Obsessive Admirer

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Lux Solana

Feline Husband

3,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:17 pm

"You're a.....fox demon? You mean like the ones from Japan, which is were you are from......how did I not think off this before." Finn said as she stepped back. "Would that explain the howling I heard near every time we made love? and would that explain why no dogs come near?" He was trying to put 2 and 2 together. "Luka, I love you but.....why keep this from me?"
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:38 pm

Luka Konosuke
User Image
Luka bit her lower lip nervously and nodded. "Yes, it's true." She said and made an upset frown as he backed away from her. "This is exactly why I didn't tell you," She said and sighed. "I didn't tell you before because I had a fear that you were going to leave me because I'm not a human. So, I never told you until now." Luka said as a reply. "I suppose there's no need in hiding my form,anymore." As she said that, a light glow surrounded her. Then, a pair of fox ears appeared on her head as well as a light tail. The glow rhen went away and she made a subtle smile.

The Nekomimi

Obsessive Admirer

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Lux Solana

Feline Husband

3,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:46 pm

"Luka.....I....I don't know what to say. I just need some time to think. I'm going to go out for a bit. I'm leaving the car and taking only 1820 yen." Finn said as he looked at his wife. "I love you Luka. I will never leave you. I just need to clear my head. I'll be back in the morning." He kissed her and scratched her ear. "I could get used to this and our children will have these traits too? I'll need to get used to this." He kissed her and left.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:56 pm

Luka Konosuke
User Image
"Alright, darling. I'll see you tomorrow." Luka said and sighed. Maybe she shouldn't have told him at all, but it would be much worse keeping it a secret for any longer. Besides, if they did have children the secret would be out, because the traits we be passes down. But, she did find it a little strange that he would go out to clear his thoughts. A little suspicious. "No,that would never happen." Luka said to herself and chuckled. She then went into their bedroom, to take a short nap. She needed it from all this stress.

The Nekomimi

Obsessive Admirer

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Lux Solana

Feline Husband

3,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:01 pm

Layla Listressa

Finn walked around downtown Tokyo for a while then found a nice looking bar. He walked in and ordered a small drink. He needed to clear his head from what his wife told him before he could go back and face the truth. He loved her but he needed to put 2 and 2 together.
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff