Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Big Bad Wolf (Reserved) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:41 pm

Alex is __'s stepbrother. He's one of those guys who stays out all night and comes home in the morning, despite them being in the same grade. While __ thinks he's just partying all night and day, he actually leaves so he can protect his family from his curse as a werewolf.

One day their parents leave to go on a business trip for 2 weeks, leaving them alone. Alex takes __ to the movies. However, when he mistakens the timing and it's nearly sunset, he quickly leaves suspiciously. __ is curious and decides to follow him. How will she react to finding out he's a werewolf... and she's now his wife?

Alex Hale
http://i3.glitter-graphics.org/pub/439/439893t5vgqsu893.jpg
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:05 pm

Iris Taisho-Hale
17 turning 18
User Image

louis guapo

Original Lover

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:16 am

Layla Listressa
Iris Taisho-Hale
17 turning 18
User Image

Alex quietly was sneaking inside he door, quietly. It was dawn now and he could turn back into human. He quietly went up the stairs and passed Iris's room to his room.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:50 pm

Iris Taisho Hale

Fate's design for me...? A cruel laughter indeed!

Iris had been awake for quite some time, staring intensely at the ceiling above her. Silence filled the air around her and by now she was used to it, used to all the lies lingering within the house and all words spoken which followed by the unbreakable and undeniable silence. A breathless sigh escapes her lips when she heard it. Footsteps.

Slowly and quietly creeping out from her bed and dressing in her school's uniform. A short black and electric blue skirt, white button up long sleeved shirt with a tie and midnight black blazer. Fixing her hair appropriately like always and putting on her white thigh high stockings with mid-calf high black Victorian shot heeled tie up boots. She put on her signature mini hat (see picture) and old chain watch in her pocket before heading out and catching her step brother in the act. Sneaking back into the house. But she was there at her doorway with her arms folded across her flat stomach right underneath her chest. A frown already placing itself on her normally beautiful ivory cream face. "Out partying again I see. Well I do hope your ready for the final exams we have today." she replied rather coolly to him before brushing past him. Her shoes barely making any sound on the floor as she continued her morning routine.

But she knew, the moment she brushed past him, something was off. Completely off about him. So it in turn caused her to be on her sharp guard around him.

Fate has no room for pity on those who don't deserve it. Indeed, such a cruel and twisted Banshee Wail! A horrific laughter which is forever ringing upon this Mad Hatter's ears.

Dante Kazahana

louis guapo

Original Lover

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:29 pm

Layla Listressa
Iris Taisho Hale

Iris had been awake for quite some time, staring intensely at the ceiling above her. Silence filled the air around her and by now she was used to it, used to all the lies lingering within the house and all words spoken which followed by the unbreakable and undeniable silence. A breathless sigh escapes her lips when she heard it. Footsteps.

Slowly and quietly creeping out from her bed and dressing in her school's uniform. A short black and electric blue skirt, white button up long sleeved shirt with a tie and midnight black blazer. Fixing her hair appropriately like always and putting on her white thigh high stockings with mid-calf high black Victorian shot heeled tie up boots. She put on her signature mini hat (see picture) and old chain watch in her pocket before heading out and catching her step brother in the act. Sneaking back into the house. But she was there at her doorway with her arms folded across her flat stomach right underneath her chest. A frown already placing itself on her normally beautiful ivory cream face. "Out partying again I see. Well I do hope your ready for the final exams we have today." she replied rather coolly to him before brushing past him. Her shoes barely making any sound on the floor as she continued her morning routine.

But she knew, the moment she brushed past him, something was off. Completely off about him. So it in turn caused her to be on her sharp guard around him.

Fate has no room for pity on those who don't deserve it. Indeed, such a cruel and twisted Banshee Wail! A horrific laughter which is forever ringing upon this Mad Hatter's ears.

Dante Kazahana

(Some reason i laughed at the Iris Taisho Hale on top of your post. Didn't expect that xD )

He was almost to his bedroom when suddenly the door opened. It was his stepsister... He knew she hated him some reason yet could never quite figure out how come.

When he heard that today was the exam he cursed as she brushed passed him. He hadn't studied at all... he sighed as he walked back to his bedroom. Quickly changing into a clean school uniform, he laid down on the bed and took a nap, setting his alarm to 5 minutes before he usually left. He didn't have to eat breakfast since he found a deer last night. Slowly he drifted off to sleep... then the alarm rang, "s**t..."
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:50 pm

Iris Taisho Hale

Iris had finished her apple for her breakfast her brushing her teeth and etc. Now currently located within the bathroom and perfecting her eye makeup, although she had natural beauty (which she never has believed) she liked the enhance her eyes for some strange unknown reason. Maybe because the eyes were always know as the key to someone's soul? Who knows. But she made sure to take her time to fix up her wing for both eyes and then she put away the makeup, finally finished which nay took her a record of  3 minutes.

Exiting the bathroom, she grabbed her items for everything she needed and grabbed her wallet. Going to the Cafe next to the school for lunch. But she stopped by her step brother's doorway and knocked lightly. Already dressed and prepared with all the exam notes in a book within her arms. "Come on or we'll miss the bus. I'll let you study the exam notes on the way there. But hurry up." she told him before turning swiftly on her heel and walking out of the house, grabbing her keys on the way out and went to the bus stop.  Waiting for him and the bus.

((Lol ! Well it is her maiden last name ... She was adopted by them , so her name was changed . I just thought I should add in the name anyway because it looked cool ..... Lol .))
Dante Kazahana

louis guapo

Original Lover

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:03 pm

Layla Listressa
Iris Taisho Hale

Iris had finished her apple for her breakfast her brushing her teeth and etc. Now currently located within the bathroom and perfecting her eye makeup, although she had natural beauty (which she never has believed) she liked the enhance her eyes for some strange unknown reason. Maybe because the eyes were always know as the key to someone's soul? Who knows. But she made sure to take her time to fix up her wing for both eyes and then she put away the makeup, finally finished which nay took her a record of  3 minutes.

Exiting the bathroom, she grabbed her items for everything she needed and grabbed her wallet. Going to the Cafe next to the school for lunch. But she stopped by her step brother's doorway and knocked lightly. Already dressed and prepared with all the exam notes in a book within her arms. "Come on or we'll miss the bus. I'll let you study the exam notes on the way there. But hurry up." she told him before turning swiftly on her heel and walking out of the house, grabbing her keys on the way out and went to the bus stop.  Waiting for him and the bus.

((Lol ! Well it is her maiden last name ... She was adopted by them , so her name was changed . I just thought I should add in the name anyway because it looked cool ..... Lol .))
Dante Kazahana

He nodded as he quickly did his morning routine. since he was dressed, he quickly combed his hair and brushed his teeth as he ran out the door with his bag and then locked it behind him. He was in a quick run as he barely made it onto the bus just as the last few students were loading up in the bus. He walked over and then sat down across the isle from Iris.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:42 pm

Iris Taisho Hale

Iris had sat down and handed him the note book with everything the tests would be on. "You have an hour before we get the school to study. That should be enough time." she informs him before putting on her headphones and listening to her music. Humming along to Make a Move by Icon for Hire before her "friends" came up to her and so she wrapped them around her smooth and perfect length of neck. Hazing up at them through those warm hazel-golden eyes as they quietly pleaded to gain her step brother's favor. To this she sighed deeply. Ignoring them and putting on her headphones again while they just ogled him to theirselves as she stared out the window.

Before someone sat next to her. She immediately directed her attention to the mysterious raven haired boy that had her breath caught stuck in her throat for a short seconds as he looked at her. And she felt her cheeks rise up in heat. He had pale creamy-tan skin that she could tell was smooth. His strong gray eyes were beautiful as his hair was cropped just the right way to frame his face. That's when he spoke. "I'm Leon, new student, would you mind if I sat here?" he asked, his voice deeply ringing out as she felt her stomach tighten. 

And that's when she saw him as the transparent figure he was and offered a kind and warm smile, "Sorry, but I have to keep an eye on my brother." she whispered before getting up and sitting next to Alex. Claiming the window seat and kept her headphones on, although she could hear him loud and clearly if needed.

Dante Kazahana

louis guapo

Original Lover

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:14 pm

Layla Listressa
Iris Taisho Hale

Iris had sat down and handed him the note book with everything the tests would be on. "You have an hour before we get the school to study. That should be enough time." she informs him before putting on her headphones and listening to her music. Humming along to Make a Move by Icon for Hire before her "friends" came up to her and so she wrapped them around her smooth and perfect length of neck. Hazing up at them through those warm hazel-golden eyes as they quietly pleaded to gain her step brother's favor. To this she sighed deeply. Ignoring them and putting on her headphones again while they just ogled him to theirselves as she stared out the window.

Before someone sat next to her. She immediately directed her attention to the mysterious raven haired boy that had her breath caught stuck in her throat for a short seconds as he looked at her. And she felt her cheeks rise up in heat. He had pale creamy-tan skin that she could tell was smooth. His strong gray eyes were beautiful as his hair was cropped just the right way to frame his face. That's when he spoke. "I'm Leon, new student, would you mind if I sat here?" he asked, his voice deeply ringing out as she felt her stomach tighten. 

And that's when she saw him as the transparent figure he was and offered a kind and warm smile, "Sorry, but I have to keep an eye on my brother." she whispered before getting up and sitting next to Alex. Claiming the window seat and kept her headphones on, although she could hear him loud and clearly if needed.

Dante Kazahana

He starred at the notes for a while, but about fifteen minutes into reading the notes he felt his eyes droop. Soon he began dozing off until he felt her sit down next to him and woke up. He looked over at her curiously, "Ok this is new. when did you want to start sitting with me?"

(Sorry my posts aren't so good. I'm just a little tired right now and not feeling too good...)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:03 pm

Iris Taisho Hale

Iris was staring out the window, almost longingly, until she was popped out of her reverie by Alex's voice. "The moment when my so called 'friends' started to suffocate me with questions about wanting to go out with you. And how it's like living with you etc." she answered. Obviously irritated. "How I wish that you would just talk to them so they could leave me be with questions about you!" she grumbled lowly. Not thinking that he could hear her as she stared back out the window. Turning up her music only slightly.

((Don't push yourself too hard to post! Just wait until your better and thriving, it's ok.))
Dante Kazahana

louis guapo

Original Lover

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:22 pm

Layla Listressa
Iris Taisho Hale

Iris was staring out the window, almost longingly, until she was popped out of her reverie by Alex's voice. "The moment when my so called 'friends' started to suffocate me with questions about wanting to go out with you. And how it's like living with you etc." she answered. Obviously irritated. "How I wish that you would just talk to them so they could leave me be with questions about you!" she grumbled lowly. Not thinking that he could hear her as she stared back out the window. Turning up her music only slightly.

((Don't push yourself too hard to post! Just wait until your better and thriving, it's ok.))
Dante Kazahana

He sighed as he finally stretched. He quickly decided that that would be easier than looking at her notes. He climbed out of his seat, "Fine i'll go talk to them." He sat in the seat behind them and began to talk to the girls.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:29 pm

Iris Taisho Hale

Iris glanced over at him as he got up and she immediatelygripped hard on his jacket sleeve and yanked him down to sit right next to her. "Don't give them what they want. Please don't. Because they'll end up stalking you home and I really don't want to be followed, if I do then I might end up putting someone in a coma again. So don't make me put you in one or them." she warned only once then shrugged as she looked back out the window. "But if you really what to go then whatever. But it's not my fault if they end up kidnapping you for their own sake." she checked her phone quickly before putting it on vibrate as they were starting to approach the school.

Dante Kazahana

louis guapo

Original Lover

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:33 pm

Layla Listressa
Iris Taisho Hale

Iris glanced over at him as he got up and she immediatelygripped hard on his jacket sleeve and yanked him down to sit right next to her. "Don't give them what they want. Please don't. Because they'll end up stalking you home and I really don't want to be followed, if I do then I might end up putting someone in a coma again. So don't make me put you in one or them." she warned only once then shrugged as she looked back out the window. "But if you really what to go then whatever. But it's not my fault if they end up kidnapping you for their own sake." she checked her phone quickly before putting it on vibrate as they were starting to approach the school.

Dante Kazahana

He saw that they were almost at the school and slumped back in his chair and groaned, "Nah it'll be fine... crap we're almost there..." He sighed and then sat up, then handed her back her notes, "Thanks for the notes, Iris."
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:29 pm

Iris Taisho Hale

Iris turned to him and grabbed the notes from him, for a moment their hands touched only slightly although she paid no mind to it. Putting the notebook inside her small bag as they finally stopped at the school, getting up and brushing past him. Her headphones around her neck as her small but "Mad Hatter" Hat showed. Her infamous trademark. She can be sweet and innocent like the angel the teachers viewed her, and the next she is a furious fighter. Determined to make her remember every single painful memory of her beating you down to the ground.

She soon saw her real friends Amber, Lilac, and Gardenia. Also with Amber's little sister Nicole. She smiled and waved at them as she ran over to catch up with them before going their separate ways. At least now she felt somewhat safer and more comfortable when she was with them. Ever since her mother had remarried and her "father" was busy, her older "brother" was always out. She was lonely and felt unwanted. So she had alternate personalities to have people like her. This was the very source of her name. The Mad Hatter.

Dante Kazahana

louis guapo

Original Lover

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:39 pm

Layla Listressa
Iris Taisho Hale

Iris turned to him and grabbed the notes from him, for a moment their hands touched only slightly although she paid no mind to it. Putting the notebook inside her small bag as they finally stopped at the school, getting up and brushing past him. Her headphones around her neck as her small but "Mad Hatter" Hat showed. Her infamous trademark. She can be sweet and innocent like the angel the teachers viewed her, and the next she is a furious fighter. Determined to make her remember every single painful memory of her beating you down to the ground.

She soon saw her real friends Amber, Lilac, and Gardenia. Also with Amber's little sister Nicole. She smiled and waved at them as she ran over to catch up with them before going their separate ways. At least now she felt somewhat safer and more comfortable when she was with them. Ever since her mother had remarried and her "father" was busy, her older "brother" was always out. She was lonely and felt unwanted. So she had alternate personalities to have people like her. This was the very source of her name. The Mad Hatter.

Dante Kazahana

Alex quickly got off the bus and went to his group of friends, joking with his best friends and flirting with the girls in his group. He did this all the way up to the bell. Once the bell rang, he quickly went off to the first class of the day. He wasn't looking forward to this, but might as well try and pass the final exams...
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff