Stormgem

Tipsy Streaker

10,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:49 pm
Skyrim

Does anybody still play/actually play this game?
-If so, which side quest is your favourite?
-Do you have a favourite faction? (Thieves Guild, Companions, Dark Brother Hood)
-Favourite race and class to play as?
-If you can get them, do you have a favourite mod or DLC?

I got the game for my 19th Birthday in Jan 2012, I've since clocked up 228 hours and have completed the main quest at least three times. I tend to spend most of my time doing all the side quests and hunting. IDK why, but I love to hunt -the bow and arrow mechanic is a lot easier to use than some of the other games I've played.

I personally prefer the "Ill Met by Moonlight" and "A Night to Remember" quests. I also love running around for the Temple of Mara - there's something about spreading the word of love in a game based primarily on hunting, thieving and killing dragons that makes me think - wow...this game has it all. Side note, I love the fact you can marry anybody regardless of race, gender or class (of the characters available to marry) and with Hearthfire you can adopt kids too so yeah, that also makes me happy.

I tend to play as either a Redguard woman as a spell sword, light armour class or a Wood Elf woman as an archer light armour thief class. I can't pick between the Dark Brotherhood or Thieves Guild as my favourite faction... you do see more of the world with the Thieves Guild though.

My favourite Mod is the Stone of Barrenzier quest marker - those things are so ruddy hard to find without it. I have the Hearthfire DLC and am waiting for the DLC Dragonborn to come out on Steam.

Who else is eagerly awaiting 'The Elder Scrolls Online'? I saw the trailer the other day, and it doesn't look half bad.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:14 pm
I made a mistake and got the game for the 360. I don't play it much, because the 360 wires are chewed up by the puppy. I want to get it on steam, though. I can't get it to work without wires D:

And I think the ESO will be fun. (See, Acronym) It seems really really fun from the preview I saw.  

Lady_Whitetree

Newbie Noob

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200

Stormgem

Tipsy Streaker

10,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:22 pm
Bloorigard2

I have it on PC. My laptop just has enough juice to run it on basic graphics - I can't wait till I get a computer juiced enough so I can play it with best quality graphics.

And yay! ESO! Reminds me of Sword Art Online for some reason SAO. Lol - I saw the theatrical trailer as well as the 10 minute actual game play discussion on it. Its gonna be a smosh of the best things in gaming...hopefully. But then things can go awol.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 5:16 pm
I have it for Xbox. Much more boss on PC but my lappie has no disk drive so. :c

Siofra (lvl80) is a Dark Elf conjuration archer ninja with sneak/magicka-enchanted top notch heavy armor because, hey. What the hell? Carpe diem!

Fiance has DLC *^* Haven't built a house or adopted kids yet.

Married an archer spellsword alcoholic with a glaring baldspot. He can dual conjure, so we'll have about 4 atronarchs/zombies/deadra/whatever out at once.

Haven't finished the main quest because it's friggin boring. ;c

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100

Precious_Minty

Blessed Gaian

8,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:21 pm
I do >.< I love that game so much, I've only finished the main quests once. I chose a high elf for magic but it turns out I didn't even use magic xD my bad, I love being a vampire ruler. I don't know why it's just cool lol. I accidentally killed shadow in this game and did a quest to get this guy a horse named frost but in the end kept it. I needed a horse xD  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:15 pm
I haven't played it. >< I played Morrowind back in the day, and I've played Oblivion quite a bit. I've been wanting to play Skyrim since before it was even released, but my access to the 360 has been pretty shaky at best, so I haven't been able to. crying I'm hoping to get it and a 360 of my own soon.  

Ittarius

Noble Traveler

Blade of the Contessa

Unforgiving Duelist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:21 pm
I have it on PC and it's practically the only thing I play daily - that's just how much I love it. I love the Dark Brotherhood quests mostly, though the Thieves Guild/Nightingale ones are very enjoyable too. I have to say I'm a big fan of both those factions.

I usually play as a Nord or an Imperial, though Khajiits are awesome thieves too.

As for DLCs, my faves are Hearthfire (I just LOVE building houses razz ) and Dawnguard.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:37 pm
Stormgem

This is all based on the xbox 360 version

Yes, I still play Skyrim~ It's my baby. I still make new characters of every
gender, race, class, ect. I've finished the game a dozen times, have 900+
games and exploited every glitch I could.
My life is full of excitement.
Anyways, I generally avoid the main quest as much as possible. I think it's
boring, probably because I've done it a million times. Honestly, my favorite
quest line is the Dragonborn DLC main quest. In fact, Dragonborn is by
far my favorite pack in skyrim. I love RP games for the option to run around
and explore. The huge addition to the game with this pack nearly made me
explode with joy.

I want to have sex with Miraak's voice

Despite the fact that I have a s**t ton of games and dabble with every
race, my favorite has to be the Nords. They're sturdy, built for winter,
and you can easily make a pretty one... I don't particularly hate any race
but I have to say, the one I use the least is the Argonian. I just can't
do the whole giant lizard man thing.

Despite my game being on the 360, I have modded it.... x'D
I've applied Yasha's God-Mod to it and have attempted to put
Mike's Magical Mounts in but it always fails to load it in the game.

Aaaand, I wasn't too excited for Online. I'm pretty anti-social when it comes
to playing videogames. sweatdrop I need to do things my own way where no
one can see. Lol.

I think that's all of the questions o3o
Feel free to quote me back~ I absolutely love Skyrim/talking about it!

Fuit Gummy

Sweet Gaian

Meninist

Magical Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:59 pm

I haven't played it in a while but that's all because I finally got oblivion and for the first week I just giggled at the graphics for it. Though in skyrim I was the risk taker and picked the Argonian as my main race, mostly just due to the fact that I could breath under the water and I'm really lazy when it comes to the first part of the game.

Though the brotherhood is my s**t. I join that right away and murder like crazy, plus I like the items I get out of it.

I have a problem with it coming out online, it means I pretty much have to get wifi for my house instead of stealing it from the library across the street D: Plus I have to talk to people ugh it's just not for me.

I play on the ps3 by the way.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:31 am
I got Skyrim for the PS3 in September 2013. I got the Legendary edition with all the DLC right there.

I have fun with Skyrim, but I'm also rather intimidated by it. The world seems so big, compared to most JRPGs, which are what I normally play. But it's so gorgeous! heart

Right now I have Serana as a follower. We are working on building the house north of Morthal. I have to go have more adventures so I can set up my Alchemy room. sweatdrop

Deliberately delaying doing anything more with the main quest line. I keep running into Delphine and she's all mad at me. "Not here!" Lady, you're the one who seems to be stalking me. How about a little respect? rolleyes

Have you seen The Senile Scribbles on YouTube? It's a parody series about Skyrim. It's kind of got some language, though. You may not want to play it without headphones if your parents are liable to hear it. lol  

the mage-girl

Magical Marshmallow

22,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Monster Hunter 100

Kuudere-senpai

Desirable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:01 pm
I've gotten it first for my ps3! LOVED IT and still pay it to this day. Have yet to finish the darn game though. WHich makes me love it even more! Haha. Large world and so much to do and see in the game.

Recently bought it for the PC and it works perfectly and so smooth~ until my bf got a few mods for it. made it so slow really fast! Lyke it'll work fine for a while then out of nowhere will start crapping out once youre outside. Inside a home works fine, but I suppose the mods that alter the terrain and detail in plants and animals and etc really slows down the game.
I'm not picky with detail as he is, so after that I always turned off those hi-res mods and kept it simple whenever Ive felt the need to play Skyrim on the PC. <333

My usual race is a wood elf. I'd have her with a high sneaking, bow and arrow and lockpicking skill and perks. With a bit of light armor, alchemy and destruction spell skills higher than the others but no where near the first three. Haha! She's a bad a** archer and thief I suppose.

I've only ever did the Companions and Thieves Guild Story Quests, so I didn't even touch the others one yet. A bit of the Mages Guild stuff. . . And Bard College~ But thats it I think.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:00 pm
I love the game - I play in one the xBox 360. I would play it a lot more, but I share our "game room" with two of my older brothers, and to top it off the game isn't even mine c:

I've heard good things about it on the PC, so I might try that when I have my own computer.

I haven't actually finished the main quest because I don't play it often seeing as my brother uses the TV a lot (which makes sense cause it's his and all...) But I've found that I kind of enjoy the Thieves Guild quests. I did the quest line for the College in Winterhold and it was, enjoyable.

I usually go for being a Khajiit, but I might be biased because I'm a crazy cat lover. I also like the... Wood Elf, I think it is. But I always tend to lean towards the Khajiits.

But despite the part where I don't have the chance to play as often as I'd like, I do still like the game.

KittySongLUVsJONASBoys

Shy Hunter

the mage-girl

Magical Marshmallow

22,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Monster Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:14 am
I haven't touched Skyrim since I got Pokemon Y. crying

My best friend suggested I should just start over with Skyrim at this point, but it seems like so much progress to lose! mad

Rather bummed you cannot marry a Khajiit though. Despite their bad reputation in the game, I think they're adorable! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:56 pm
I recently tried to play it again when life doesn't get in my way. I don't think realistically I'll ever finish everything it has to offer.

which side quest is your favorite?too many to chose from but one i didn't like was the forsworn conspiracy.

-Do you have a favorite faction?The companions, you gotta love farkas. second one being the Mages Guild.

-Favorite race and class to play as? I played as a high elf my first time not knowing the races and I ended up hating my own race. The second character I made was a Breton cause I'm mostly a magic user. But my favorite race out of all of them are the khajiits they are awesome!

-If you can get them, do you have a favorite mod or DLC? I haven't gotten any dlc's yet sadly still trying to well finish all the quests this game gives me in the first place.  

Shaman Slate

Sweet Humorist

15,425 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Informer 100

xX_JillianRose_Xx

Loyal Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:20 pm

I tend to get irritated with their quests (Oblivion is better for quests) but I really like roleplaying and doing Hearthfire. On my current game I'm a thief and my pickpocket is 100 and my other thief skills are high and I'm currently working on making tons of money doing Alchemy.

28. ✿ - - - Video Games

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff