lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:19 am
This is a log for an rp done over AIM.

The players:

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:21 am
Quote:
Morgana walked through the undergrowth and trees. She was looking for something to add to the pot she had at home. Her wand tucked into her belt, She stooped, eying a few mushrooms, deciphering if they were edible, poisonous or otherwise.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:22 am
ktqueen
Aella often found herself in the forest, it was a place of quite conversations and many things could be over heard in the branches of trees. She was relaxing in one when she heard a noise below, and quickly looked down to see a lovely lady there. She grinned, quickly speaking up to gain her attention. "I do believe those are safe to eat!"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:25 am
Quote:
A small smile formed on her lips as she turned her head to see where the voice had come from. "Ah.. I see.. Yes.. Very safe indeed." Reaching out, she gathered a few of the mushrooms, putting them into a pouch that hung from her belt beside her wand. " They should be a lovely addition to the pot for dinner." Standing she looked up to eye the other female, taking her in now that she was less preoccupied by the debate of safe or unsafe mushrooms.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:27 am
ktqueen
"Food. Something that makes the world continue to spin." A bit of a chuckle escaped the fox, and she tugged on the edges of her scarf before clasping her hands behind her back. "Are you only having mushrooms in this pot? Or are you planning on gathering more spoils from the forest around us?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:29 am
Quote:
"Mushrooms were just the tip of the stick." She glanced around thinking a moment just what else would go well. "A nice rabbit would do nicely.." She pondered aloud. Her issue was she was horrible at trapping or making snares. Her wand left the game a rotted heap unsuitable for eating.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:30 am
ktqueen
Aella nodded knowingly, thinking about a rabbit stew was only making her hungry. "Well, you'll be looking for bushes and the like to find them then. Have you ever hunted before?" The faefox was a very curious sort, always asking questions of others, trying to know more about them.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:31 am
Quote:
Morgana gave her a wry sort of look. "Hunted yes.. Been successful.. That depends. Do you like you meat rotted and festering or no?" She was a slightly blunt sort, then again when you live alone unbothered one forgets that tact is some times necessary.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:34 am
ktqueen
One eyebrow rose and Aella chuckled. "The fresher the meat, the better the taste. I'm pretty sure most everyone prefers it that way, though there are always exceptions. Are you an exception to that majority?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am
Quote:
She shook her head giving a true chuckle. "No.. I'm not.. Though sadly this wand seems to think otherwise.." As she mentioned her only weapon, she pulled it from her belt. "I'm afraid I'm next to useless with with traps and snares..."

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:38 am
ktqueen
A wry smile appeared on her lips, hidden by the scarf. "The trick is to be as silent as possible. Rabbits have very good ears. With all of your... baubles..." She waved a paw at the other females outfit "You make more noise than you think. Probably scare them away before you can see them."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:42 am
Quote:
She looked at her baubles and gave a calculating look. "I suppose so.. But these baubles are rather.... useful for spells." She looked up once more, craning her neck to see the other female.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:43 am
ktqueen
"Now that, I wouldn't have a clue about." She took a step closer, peering at the items she had just spoken about. "How do those even help with spells? A wand doesn't do everything?" She had always been more curious than she should have been, and that was something that would never change for Aella.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:44 am
Quote:
A small smirk crept over her maw. "A wand does many things.. but some times there are things that need to be brewed.." She tucked the wand back inside her belt, careful not to damage it in the process.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:45 am
ktqueen
"You can't cast a spell to catch a rabbit?" One of her hands had been reaching out to poke the wand, but she carefully pulled it back as the other female moved it away. Right. Wasn't supposed to touch things like that. "You'd think there'd be a spell for that!"

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff