Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Star Seeking- looking for active players/ Accepting Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:14 pm
User Image

The Kingdom of Iralia. While it’s peaceful and the subjects love their rulers, it is not completely perfect. The borderlands are fraught with troubles and wars of the neighboring kingdom. The king does all he can within his power to ensure that his people will remain safe but news has traveled that the border towns and cities are beginning to fall, and not enough information to know why, or by who.

One night overlooking his kingdom from his balcony he happens to see an odd unexplained sight. Above from the stars it would seem as if one were falling, though it was much larger than the usual falling star. As it got to a certain part the star seemed to explode and split into six pieces and fly off in different directions. He turned quickly on his heels to seek the counsel of his oracle. He would enter the chamber dismissing the guard. At first there was no movement, then candles seemed to light themselves about the room showing a small girl in the center of a pool of water. The water would glow a soft greenish blue and a voice that sounded much older than the form would appear. “Magic is returning. Items of it has been scattered, lost. The crown will fall should these enter the hands of outlying kingdoms.” There was a pause as she seemed to struggle and the water turned darker. “Travelers you must find to seek out the objects. They will be your eyes, they will be your hand.”

“I understand. But who should I choose oracle?” The king looked to her confused unsure who he should choose for such a task.

“They will appear on their own, either to you, or each other. All random, but chosen by the powers. Fear not my King. This kingdom’s fate has yet to be revealed.”  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:15 pm
* The Rules *

Respect the Guild TOS
Respect Gaia TOS

This is to be an active, and semi-lit to full literature RPG. You should be posting at least once per day- preferably more, and should be at least 1 paragraph. (1 paragraph is equal to about 3-4 sentences.)

Please check your Spelling and Grammar. I'm not a grammar Nazi by any means but it should be legible English for posts, and most computers have spell check- even for online.

No God-Modding.

Please do not make overpowered characters or ones that fit outside of the story line.

Romance is okay, no cybering or too clear of intentions, just fast forward to the aftermath please.

Please allow other's a chance to defend/ protect/ react to attacks or other. -When the omnipotent beings (narrators) speak on events those will happen- no death will occur without player consent!

Please make posts with the character's picture. If you need help with post layout for this let me know when you send the character pic.- If you want a tektek version let me know and I can create one off the pic/ description you give me-

You may have multiple Characters and designate a post for each (i.e. 3 characters- 3 posts in a row) but please make sure to follow the above picture rule for each... Also ask permission and send a profile for each character.

Star Seeing OOC Thread

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:16 pm
* Character Profiles *

Profile sheet:

Owner:
Character name:
Kingdom/ Home:
Abilities/ Special Skills:
Trinkets/ Weapons:
Likes/ Dislikes:
Fears:
Wishes:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

Please PM me the profiles

I will attempt at making a world map fairly blank and open to suggestion. If you'd like to see a better representation of the character's home, please send the description and I will try and terraform the map for your character's background. (makes for prettier/ easier story continuity.) -Otherwise, Ill just slap the name of places where they seem to fit and go from there.-  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:17 pm
* Player List *

I will only post basic character information for now. I may make a profile page later. Otherwise can always PM me curiosities or those who control the characters you wish to know more on.

oO Lorelei Oo

User ImageName: Olivia Graystone

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

oO Lorelei Oo
User Image Name: King Verailis

omgIisonfiyah

User Image
Character name: Virgil Fox

Jin the Shadow Wolf
User Image

Character name: Fei-Tao Mulai

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:18 pm
Reserved for Story Tid-bits  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:21 pm
Reserved for story tid-bits  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:35 am
~*King Verailis*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

User Image

After his meeting he had pondered what the Oracle had told him. He didn't want anything fully out of his control, he needed some way to know that all would be looked after or at least a way to give him some sight on troubles that may come. It had been a few months since the events and still though he sent soldiers would hear nothing back, some who had traveled to the boarders never returning as they had been scheduled. He couldn't put past the thought that the other kingdoms warring outside his lands hadn't seen the event. He knew of at least two that had had their own seers or oracles. He had to find a way to keep his people safe. He sent out summons to some of his more unusual contracts. People he knew were loyal and could be trusted despite what others may think based on one's knowledge of them. Hunters and magic users of the old ways that still thrived where magic had been dwindling away to near nothing. He hoped for a speedy reply and prayed this would work where soldier's had failed.

0Jason Voorhees0

((Sorry it took so long this morning... was hoping for more replies and the family keeps pestering me in the middle of posting sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:26 am
((I'll pretty up my post later. for now I am just getting stuff ready for it))
User Image
Greyscar was along a road. He had a small tent up so he could sell healing supplies. A messenger came to hims with a message. He read the message and paid the messenger a tip. [i]"So the king needs me eh?"[i/] He thought to himself as he tossed the letter aside. He packed his things and entered a spirit portal to the king's throne. He popped out in the throne room.  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:03 pm
~*King Verailis*~

User Image

King Verailis emtered his throne room as he did everyday to go over some of the kingdom affairs. He would note the guards in arms suddenly and turn to see one he had sent a message to. "You may stand down, I sent for him." He would wait for the guards to leave them, even if some were uneasy before he would offer a seat to one corner where he had a small desk and chairs for meetings. "I'm glad you could come Greyscar." He would move himself to one of the chairs. He wanted the lycan to feel comfortable at least and offered something to drink before he would continue. "I'm not sure how much of what is going on around the boarders of this kingdom, or what's been happening in others, but being a creature of old magic in some form, I'm sure you can probably feel the tensions." He would set a cup for him if he had wanted anything before taking a drink himself and settling. "A month or so ago now there was a shooting star of some sort that had split into pieces in the sky. My oracle says it's the beginning of magic returning to the lands. I've sent soldiers to search for them but most have come back with nothing, and some haven't returned at all. I need people I can trust to find these pieces before they can fall to an enemy or worse. That is the reason I have summoned you among others. It's my hope that you will help with this task." He would let it all since in before continuing. "I of course will fund this venture for you and those who accompany you in this. Who you take is mostly of your choosing though I may have others to join you to help in areas you may need."

0Jason Voorhees0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:09 pm
User Image
Greyscar chuckled a bit. "My dear king of this land. If I am to collect the star fragments, then it is I whom will safe-keep them. I pouch split dimensions so that I may hold what ever I want. Only I know how to work it. This will prevent anyone from going power-crazy." He replied with a smile, "For even the most humble can succumb to the taint of power. The spirits are all around me. Should I make a false step, they set me back." He turned and started to leave. "I will hunt these down. I shall wait in a near by tavern for anyone you wish to help me." He stated before vanishing through a spirit tunnel. He appeared out the other end at a local tavern for a fighter's club. He sat near the fire and waited.

((nabed the wrong picture earlier... woops, I corrected it though))  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers