Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Fortune Of The Stars ((Me & WhiteDragonLady)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Ever since Zarin's mom and dad had given him his first telescope on his 6th birthday, Zarin has been interested in space and the possibilities of other beings living out there. Once Zarin had turned 18, he bought an old observatory and fixed it up and turned it into his home. Now, while finishing up his latest star chart, he noticed something in his telescope, a metal object that was entering the earth's atmosphere at a crash land speed. As he went to investigate the crash site in the woods, he didn't realize that his life would be changed forever. Meet ____, an alien whose ship was hit by a stray meteor. She was on her way to earth in order to learn about the humans and find a possible mate to revive her dying race. When her ship crashed, she injured her leg and cannot walk. What will happen when Zarin stumbles upon ____ in her injured state?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:38 pm
Name: Zarin Carter
Bio: Zarin had always been interested in space, but he didn't know his life would become even more interesting when he stumbles upon a crashed alien ship and ____. What will happen?
Pic:
User Image  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:11 pm
I will do it.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:41 pm
WhiteDragonLady
I will do it.

((Okay. Post your profile and I'll accept it.))  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:58 pm
Name: Zen Nova Age: 18 Bio: Zen is an alien from an unknown galaxy and on a mission to find a mate and save her race. On day she loses control of her ship and crash lands her ship near Zarin's place. When she is found by him, she is in bad shape with a broken leg. What happens after that is anyone's guess. Pic: (Can't do it from my phone.)

bigbubz1

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:05 pm
WhiteDragonLady

((I'll start us off))
Tonight was bright with stars, that is, as far as Zarin could tell while running through the woods toward the crash site of a giant metal object he witnessed earlier. He really didn't know what the thing was, but he had a feeling of excitement beating in his heart. As he came up to the crash site, he saw the large metal thing was a ship. Not only that, but he saw an alien near the crash site. He ran over to her, not caring if she was dangerous. "Are you alright?"  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:20 pm
Zen woke up to a voice. She moaned softly as she tried to move and as she did she felt a jolt of pain run up her left leg "My leg...can't move it..." she replied in his language.
bigbubz1

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:24 pm
WhiteDragonLady

Zarin looked over at her leg and saw how back it was. Making sure he wasn't hurting her, Zarin carried her back to the observatory. Once inside, he laid her down on his bed. Zarin wrapped her injured leg in a makeshift cast to set it back in place and propped it up using some pillows.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:42 pm
Zen had blacked out from the pain, so she didn't feel herself being lifted up and carried off. Nor when her leg was reset. Only after did she wake up. "Oh..." she moaned as she woke up. "Where am I?" she asked as she looked around.

bigbubz1

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:48 pm
WhiteDragonLady

Zarin heard her wake up and walked over to her. "You're in my home. I brought you here after your ship crashed. Your leg got injured pretty badly though, so I reset it and propped it up for you."  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:07 pm
Zen stared at him then bowed her head. "I thank you, earthling." she replied as she shifted to a more comfortable position. She was tall with pale blue skin, long, spiky white hair with light blue highlights and golden eyes. She was quite a sight.

bigbubz

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:04 pm
WhiteDragonLady

Zarin smiled at Zen. "No problem. But you don't have to call me earthling, my name is Zarin." Zarin still couldn't believe that he was talking to an alien.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:17 pm
Zen nodded. "My apologies, Zarin. My name is Zen. Zen Nova." she replied as she watched him through her bangs. So this was what a human male looks like. Not bad. Not bad at all.
bigbubz1

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:46 pm
WhiteDragonLady

"It's nice to meet you Zen. So what were you doing before you crashed on earth?" Zarin thought that she was probably far from home.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:53 pm
bigbubz1

"I was...am on a mission to find a mate. My race is dying out and we are on the verge of extinction. I need to find a mate in order to stabilize my race." she replied, looking down at her hands as they gripped the blankets.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff