Day 6: Too many dream avis x.x Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXNi-ChanXx

Lonely Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:51 am
I think I have come to the conclusion that I might be making too many dream avis sweatdrop
I should really consider on stopping that I have too much fun with it. emotion_kirakira

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:19 am
I think I have the same issue. It's rare I keep the same dream avi for over a month. xD I have one though that I've been gettin' at for a while. I think it's fun to create new dream avi's and experiment with tektek. cat_razz  

xKiklala

xXNi-ChanXx

Lonely Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:39 pm
iKiki-kun
I think I have the same issue. It's rare I keep the same dream avi for over a month. xD I have one though that I've been gettin' at for a while. I think it's fun to create new dream avi's and experiment with tektek. cat_razz

So true, I usually make dream avis from items that are over a mil. that I don't dare quest for since I know ima give up pretty easily sweatdrop
So when I make dream avis for myself, I try to keep it below a mil.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:15 pm
xXNingyoXx
iKiki-kun

So true, I usually make dream avis from items that are over a mil. that I don't dare quest for since I know ima give up pretty easily sweatdrop
So when I make dream avis for myself, I try to keep it below a mil.

Yeah, I tend to like the items that are priced ridiculously, so I try avoid going over 5 mill. That's my highest limit since I know I won't make much of an effort to achieve it. I like your avi, by the way. ^^

How're you? o:

xKiklala

lady mewcat

Mewling Sweetheart

24,975 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Coloring Champion 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:31 pm
i like doing tek tek contests often to keep myself from making too many dream avis. i have 9 and i might make 1 more but ten is my limit :3  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:41 am
I don't have a dream avi cause I get bored of the same avi over time,(like in a matter of a few days.) I usually just buy an Item I like and try to make it work with the other Items I have. :3  

Sega Queen

Angelic Kitten

xXNi-ChanXx

Lonely Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:54 am
Sega Queen
I don't have a dream avi cause I get bored of the same avi over time,(like in a matter of a few days.) I usually just buy an Item I like and try to make it work with the other Items I have. :3

That's what I want to do but I somehow end up making a dream avi x3  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:55 am
Lady mewcat
i like doing tek tek contests often to keep myself from making too many dream avis. i have 9 and i might make 1 more but ten is my limit :3

I always wanted to enter to a tektek contest but they seem sooo complicated :O  

xXNi-ChanXx

Lonely Werewolf

xXNi-ChanXx

Lonely Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:58 am
iKiki-kun

Yeah, I tend to like the items that are priced ridiculously, so I try avoid going over 5 mill. That's my highest limit since I know I won't make much of an effort to achieve it. I like your avi, by the way. ^^

How're you? o:

Haha wow! I wish my limit was 5 mil. >3<
Thanks, it was one of the dreams avis I was able to get without any help sweatdrop
I like yours too :3

I am alittle better than yesterday... you?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:57 am
xXNingyoXx
Lady mewcat

I always wanted to enter to a tektek contest but they seem sooo complicated :O

Its really not complicated at all lol just read the rules in the contest thread and then go to tek tek and start working a lot of contests don't have specific limits except for price and it shows the price on tektek under the avi your working on
I usually make avis that I would wear and I practice making my own dream avis I make 2or 3 before I decide which one I wanna use as my dream avi  

lady mewcat

Mewling Sweetheart

24,975 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Coloring Champion 0

xKiklala

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:48 pm
xXNingyoXx
iKiki-kun

How're you? o:

Haha wow! I wish my limit was 5 mil. >3<
Thanks, it was one of the dreams avis I was able to get without any help sweatdrop
I like yours too :3

I am alittle better than yesterday... you?

I'm sure it could be with a little help. ^.^

That's good to hear. :3 I'm okay, just dealing with stuff day by day. c:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:51 pm
Make an avatar and just go with it. I have two to complete: the current one and a cosplay. Yay?  

Serah of Silence

Shy Guildswoman

7,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xXNi-ChanXx

Lonely Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:15 pm
iKiki-kun

Haha I guess

sounds like fun. Whats new in life?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:17 pm
xXNingyoXx
iKiki-kun

Haha I guess

Not much, I'm playing minecraft with my little bro right now. xD I'm probably guna log off soon.  

xKiklala

xXNi-ChanXx

Lonely Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:18 pm
iKiki-kun
xXNingyoXx
iKiki-kun

Haha I guess

Not much, I'm playing minecraft with my little bro right now. xD I'm probably guna log off soon.

I hear alot about minecraft o.o what is it?  
07. ✿ - - - Chatterbox [COME SPAM!]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff