Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Live like you were dying (Need girl) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:19 pm
___ is one of the hottest singers in the business. Guys want to date her and girls want to be her. She has songs that stay at the top of the charts for months. Her concerts are always packed and are sold out in tickets. She is known around the world... and in several months she is going to die.

Alex takes up an internship at the best hospital in the country. The doctor he is studying under has ___ as his own personal patient. Alex knows her and is shocked when he hears that she is about to die since the media and the rest of the medical staff doesn't know. Since the doctor can't be there all the time, Alex is assigned to help ___.

Despite being mega popular and could probably get away with anything, ___ is actually doesn't do the stupid typical celebrity stunts or have the stuck up attitude so they quickly become friends. As they talk Alex accidently mentions that he would do all the stuff he usually wouldn't do (AKA live like you were dying).

___ hears this and the next day she creates a bucket list to do things she was too scared to do and things she has always wanted to see but she was too busy to see.... and wants Alex to join her on her bucket list travels. Of course he agrees. However, as her health begins to get worse and worse, it appears they might not finish the list. What happens when she and Alex begin to develop feelings for each other? And what happens after a night of drinking she suddenly becomes pregnant with Alex's child?

Name: Alex Hale
Job: Intern ___'s assistant
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l37/Narume13/Anime Guys/sword.jpg  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:11 am
Name: Skai Sakuraba
Job: Singer
Skai  

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:37 pm
WhiteDragonLady
Name: Skai Sakuraba
Job: Singer
Skai

Looks great smile
I'll start

Alex was walking next to the doctor, talking with her. The doctor was explaining as they walked to the next room. While Alex didn't know who the patient was, he had to swear not to tell anyone about who the patient was to anyone.

The doctor lead him inside, "Hello, Amy. How are you feeling today?" Alex's eyes widened as he looked at who it was.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:27 pm
Skai sat on the table, legs swinging back and forth as she waited for the doctor. She turned her head when she heard the door open. She hated being the name.
Dante Kazahana

(Sorry. I don't know if you were talking.)  

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:42 pm
WhiteDragonLady
Skai sat on the table, legs swinging back and forth as she waited for the doctor. She turned her head when she heard the door open. She hated being the name.
Dante Kazahana

(Sorry. I don't know if you were talking.)

(oops ended up using the name of one of people i'm rping with's character name. Sorry xD)

Alex didn't think on his first day he would meet Skai, one of his favorite singers. Still, he figured whatever reason she was here he shouldn't go 'crazy fanatic' on her. Instead he walked over and offered his hand, "I'm Alex Hale. I'm a fan of your music."

The doctor spoke, "Alex is my intern and is learning from me. That's why he is here and he promised he won't mention anything to anyone about you being here."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:57 pm
"It's nice to meet you, Alex." Skai replied, smiling at Alex. "I trust you, doctor." she added, giving them a nod. Alex seemed like a nice guy so she would trust him.
Dante Kazahana

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:16 pm
WhiteDragonLady
"It's nice to meet you, Alex." Skai replied, smiling at Alex. "I trust you, doctor." she added, giving them a nod. Alex seemed like a nice guy so she would trust him.
Dante Kazahana

"I'll be back. I'm going to the lab for the results." the doctor said then looked at Alex, "Since you're not a doctor, you're not allowed in the lab. Stay here and keep mrs. Sakuraba company."

Alex nodded as he walked over and sat down in the chair by her bed, "So how come you are here?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:32 pm
Skai looked at him. "Recently I have been getting these headaches and when I told my manager, she freaked and here I am now." she replied as she looked at the floor with a small sigh.

Dante Kazahana

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:59 pm
WhiteDragonLady
Skai looked at him. "Recently I have been getting these headaches and when I told my manager, she freaked and here I am now." she replied as she looked at the floor with a small sigh.

Dante Kazahana

"Weird. I bet you're just fine." he said smiling and then asked, "Well maybe it will just be nothing."

As he sat there he began to have something digging in his mind, curious, "Could i ask you a question? What's it like being all famous and known everywhere?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:58 pm
Skai tilted her head. "It's okay." she replied as she hopped ofe the chair and towards the window. "But most days I just want to be a regular girl." she added quietly.
Dante Kazahana

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:08 pm
WhiteDragonLady
Skai tilted her head. "It's okay." she replied as she hopped ofe the chair and towards the window. "But most days I just want to be a regular girl." she added quietly.
Dante Kazahana

He looked at her curiously and then asked, "But why would you want that? You're the hottest celebrity around... and besides it's boring being regular."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:30 pm
Skai said nothing for a few seconds before turning towards him. "Maybe for you. For once I just want to do regular girl things. This life may seem cool but it's hard." she replied just as the doctor came back in.
Dante Kazahana

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:31 am
WhiteDragonLady
Skai said nothing for a few seconds before turning towards him. "Maybe for you. For once I just want to do regular girl things. This life may seem cool but it's hard." she replied just as the doctor came back in.
Dante Kazahana

He actually understood what she meant. It must be hard since everyone knows your name.

He looked up at the doctor who had a grim look on his face. "Mrs. Sakuraba... we just got the results and... you have cancer..."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:10 am
Skai stood there in shock. Cancer? She had been healthy a few days ago...but then that's when the headaches started to come. She sat down heavily. How could this have happened?
Dante Kazahana

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:19 pm
WhiteDragonLady
Skai stood there in shock. Cancer? She had been healthy a few days ago...but then that's when the headaches started to come. She sat down heavily. How could this have happened?
Dante Kazahana

he his eyes widened... How could she have cancer? The doctor spoke, "You only have a few months to live.."  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff