Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
I Am Going To Win The Royal Rumble (For Rumble Participants) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:16 am
((The following promo takes place just before the main event. All rumble qualifiers are encouraged to participate))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:04 pm

Na Na Na - My Chemical Romance

Listen up!
The future is bulletproof
The aftermath is secondary!
It’s time to do it now and do it loud.
Killjoys, Make some noise!

Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na
Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na
Na, na, na, na, na

Na Na Na by My Chemical Romance began blaring over the speakers as Boxer Anarchy stepped out from behind the curtains amiss red smoke. The leader of Chaos Unleashed walked onto the main stage and looked out at his hometown, greeted with a mixture of cheers and boo's.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Drugs, gimme drugs, gimme drugs, I don’t need it
But I’ll sell what you got, take the cash and I’ll keep it
Eight Legs to the wall, hit the gas, kill them all
And we crawl and we crawl and we crawl
You be my detonator

Love, gimme love, gimme love I don’t need it
But I take what I want from your heart and I’ll keep it
In a bag, in a box, put an X on the Floor
Gimme more, gimme more, gimme more
Shut up and sing it with me

Boxer ran down the ramp, stopping to high five the people in his "Chaos Unleashed" shirt, now available at WWFGShop.com! He ran up to the camera and feigned a punch right at the lens that caused the cameraman to stagger back a few steps. Boxer laughed at him. For the television audience the camera angle jumped between Boxer making his entrance and the titantron, much like D-Generation X’s entrance.

(From mall security)
(To every enemy)
(We’re on your property)
Standing in V Formation

The demon hopped up onto the apron as the crowd showered him with boos. Boxer turned around and stuck up his middle finger waving it across the crowd before pointing it and yelling something inaudible into the camera.

"From Battery City. Weighing in at 235 pounds, He is the leader of Chaos Unleashed, and one half of your WWFG Tag Team Champions. BOXER ANARCHY!"

(Let’s blow an artery)
(Get plastic surgery)
(Keep your apology)
Give us more detonation!

More, gimme more, gimme more

At that point the music began to fade out as Boxer entered the ring and was handed a microphone. The camera zoomed in on Boxer as the demon prepared to speak.

"It's been a good day for me personally. I got to visit my hometown, I got to fire someone from my faction, I recruited several new people that none of you know about into my faction. I got to attack a nurse in an insane asylum an cause a prison riot, I interviewed Mr Money in the bank and probably my favorite part of the day; I got to watch 10 people try to throw each other over the rope rope and out of this ring for a chance to have me throw them out of the real Royal Rumble!

I eliminated three superstars to qualify myself. I eliminated three very influential people, Mr MITB Talon, my former friend and coworker Hiro and finally, I eliminated the leader of the group that people accused me off ripping off, Kyle Dracious. I took out the best players early, leaving only Chaos Unleashed and three losers in the ring.

At the Royal Rumble I will throw out every single piece of trash loser who steps into this ring with me until I win the Royal Rumble match and also become King of the Canvas. Then I will cash in my King of the Canvas contract to become the new Intercontinental Champion and go on to Wrestlemania to face the WWFG champion and become a triple crown winner, while holding all Three championships in this company. I will become a living legend, transcending everyone who has, does or ever will wrestle in this company. I...

((Cue Face Interrupting))

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:40 pm
Here's the weight of the world on my shoulders...
The music paused for a moment then wheel of fireworks went off around the titantron followed by a huge explosion.
User Image
THE WORLD IS AFTER ME!
User Image
Cheers erupted from the audience as Cyrus stepped out on stage in his new gear, his signature steel chair wrapped in barbed wire in one hand and a mic in the other. He raised The chair in the air as five red pyros go off on stage. He threw his hand forward as a final explosion went off and then started off down the ramp. He walked down straight down the ramp, only waving to a few fans. When he reached the ring he immediately hopped onto the apron. He quickly slipped in through the top and middle ropes and walked straight past Boxer, apparently not interested in the demon standing in ring. The Dream hopped up onto a turnbuckle and raised his chair high in the air. Right before the music ended Cyrus hopped off the turnbuckle and stood near Boxer. The Dream looked out to the cheering fans, he dropped his chair and set his boot on top of it.

THE WHOLE DAMN WORLD IS AFTER MEEEEE!

"The time is coming once again WWFG!! In this reboot, we'll have our first Rumble! And with my victory over Salem, who decided to take a nap or something and didn't show up, The one and only Dream in WWFG will make his return to the Rumble!" Cyrus paused as the crowd began to cheer. "Five years ago the year of the Dream began with the victory in the 2008 royal rumble, and it will be the beginning of the second year of the Dream!!" The Dream stood there basking in the cheers from the fans. He had yet to recognize Boxer, did he even notice the demon or was he ignoring him? "In only one year The Dream was able to capture every world championship in WWFG and created the undisputed championship you see today." It was true, The Dream just happened to BE a living legend in WWFG. "With no doubt, I---" He stopped for a moment and looked at Boxer. "Oh hello, who are you again? I know we've met before.."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:07 pm
"My name is Boxer Anarchy, you had better remember me, because I'm the guy that kicked your a** in the 3 Stages of Hell match way back at Place Your Bets. I'm also the guy that saved your a** from Bison and oh yeah! I AM THE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!"

Boxer held his title belt above his head and screamed at Cyrus.  

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:16 pm
Cyrus holds up a finger to Boxer and pulls some ear plugs out of his ears. Apparently The Dream hadn't been listening the entire time. He leaned his head back for a moment in thought. "Wait! I know you! Holy sh*t, you're Crazy Bob! The used car salesman! Listen, can we talk about that sweet El Camino you got after the show?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:45 pm
"And they said I'm the crazy one..." Boxer muttered at Cyrus. He was dumbfounded by the profound stupidity spewing out of Leon's mouth.  

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:20 pm
Cyrus motioned to Boxer with his hands. "Crazy Bob everyone!" Cyrus quickly placed boot under his chair and kicked it up into his hands in the same motion he'd turn to try and smack Boxer in the head with a surprise chair attack.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:32 pm
Cyrus threw the chair up into his hands, but before he had a chance to strike Boxer with it, another superstar's music started blaring.

((Enter next superstar. People can enter whenever they want))  

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:40 pm

Oh my!
Feels just like I don't try
Looks so good i might die
All i know is everybody loves me
Get down,
Swaying to my own sound
Flashes in my face now
All i know is everybody loves me
Everybody loves me

Andrew Kelly came down the ring, smirking. HE held a mic in his hand. He wagged a finger at Cyrus.

"Hold on there Cyrus, I wouldn't do something you will soon regret."

He slid into the ring.

"Now, Chaos Unleashed holds pretty much all the cards in the rumble match. With our talents blended seamlessly together with our teamwork we will be..well...the final two. However, if I may say Boxer. I don't plan to just let you take the win. Nothing personal dear friend but it is business. Once we are the last two left the teamwork stops and we see which of us will move forward."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:08 pm
Cyrus lowered his chair as Andrew Kelly entered, as soon as he was finished he raised his mic to speak. "Oh snap, Crazy Bob, he just called you out. You going to take that from your subordinate?" The Dream looked back at Andrew Kelly. "Hey Andrew, I bet you fifty bucks Bob can throw you over the top rope!"  

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:18 pm
Andrew laughed.

"Oh how droll Cyrus, I expected far better from you. Subordinate? Boxer and I are Chaos Unleashed, we are a team of equals. We are like minded individuals working for the common goal. I will not take your wager nor is Boxer stupid enough to fall for your jab. Take your Elementary School level taunts to yourself, the adults are speaking."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:44 am
The Dream shook his head. "Andrew, there is absolutely no such thing as being equal in this business. All those belts mean-" Cyrus stops to point at the tag titles. "All Chaos Unleashed means, is that for brief moment you share a common goal. At the Rumble I can almost guarantee that your little clique will be the downfall of both your chances at the main event at WrestleMania." Cyrus pauses once again as he leaned his chair against his shoulders. "Of course, it doesn't really matter what you do, The Dream will walk out the 2013 Royal Rumble winner."  

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

red_dragon_masta

Dangerous Genius

5,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:35 pm
"You have got to be kidding me..."

~As Cyrus finishes speaking Angel's voice comes over the PA and he makes his way out from the back~

"...Cyrus the fact that you actually think you are going to win the Royal Rumble is laughable when you have someone like me in the match. And in case you have forgotten just who in the hell I am, I am the man known as Angel, and I am here now to tell you, and you two...what was it, 'Chaos Unleashed' that I am the man that is guaranteed to win the royal Rumble for the simple fact that I possess more talent then every other superstar in the Rumble combined"

~Angel steps into the ring and walks straight up to Cyrus looking him dead in the eyes~

"You know deep down that I am right...but yet you come out here and try to appeal to these fans and try to convince yourself that you have what it takes when you know your are staring into the eyes of your worst nightmare. And you two..."

~He turns his eyes to Chaos Unleashed~

"Teamwork? We all know how well that works in the Royal Rumble...you both know in the back of your heads that if one of you get the chance to stab the other in the back you are GOING to do it. But even if you don't, the other people in the Rumble are going to be gunning for you until you are both out."

~Angel then walks to a corner, just in case things get ugly~

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:07 pm
Boxer had absolutely no idea who the new guy was and to be honest he didn't care.

"In the words of The Rock, who in the blue hell are you? Are you even employed here? I know you didn't qualify for the Rumble. You weren't in any of the matches to qualify."  

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games