Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Two Worlds Collide ((Me & KyungSoul)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:53 pm
Meet Zarin, a 16 year old teenager in his junior year of high school. Zarin is a straight A student and will be graduating with honors. Now meet ____, a delinquent who is barely passing. _____ has had a crush on Zarin since middle school, but has been too shy to tell him. Now, _____'s mother is getting worried about her grades since Finals are coming up in a few months. So, to help her, _____'s mother decides to hire Zarin as her home tutor over spring break to help get her grades while ____'s mom and dad are on vacation. The only problem is _____ doesn't know who her mother hired as her home tutor. So what will happen when she opens the door and sees her crush standing in front of her?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:54 pm
Name: Zarin Carter
Bio: Story
Pic:
User Image  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:52 pm
((BUMP))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:20 pm
((BUMP))  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:53 pm
((BUMP))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:27 pm
can I be the girl?  

KyungSoul

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:22 pm
KyungSoul
can I be the girl?

Sure  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:51 pm

Name: Crystal Jones
Bio: Crystal has grown up in a normal home with a normal life. Nothing extraordinary has happened to her besides for the fact she's a thug, fighting at night to earn extra money. Crystal doesn't know why she does it, but fighting in her gang is what get's her going. But with all her fighting and skipping classes, she now has to get a tutor. Worst yet? It's her crush.
Pic:
User Image

KyungSoul

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:16 am
KyungSoul

((I'll start us off))

Zarin looked down at the piece of paper he had wrote the address on just to make sure he had the right place. He would be tutoring a girl from his school while her parents were on vacation. He walked up to the door and rang the doorbell.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:39 am
bigbubz1

Crystal sighed as she endlessly begged her parents on the phone to not go, or, to at least take her with them. It wasn't fair that they could go on a vacation while she had to stay home being tutored by--by, she couldn't even say his name without turning a pink hue. That's when the doorbell rang. Crystal jumped up, nearly falling off her bed as she scurried towards the door. Making sure to look as cool as possible (in her sweats), she fixed her ponytail and opened the door. Her heart nearly burst when she saw Zarin, but she kept it cool and frowned. "What?"  

KyungSoul

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:49 am
KyungSoul

Zarin smiled. "You must be Crystal. You probably know that your parents hired me to tutor you. May I come in?" Zarin had heard rumors about Crystal from school, but he hardly listened to them. "Your parents probably also told you that I'll be staying here as well for spring break while I help you with your studies."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:13 am
bigbubz1

Staying!? They said nothing about him staying! Crystal was already as red as a tomato, but she groaned anyway. "Sorry, but I don't need tutoring." like that, she shut the door and started walking away to get a snack.  

KyungSoul

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:34 am
KyungSoul

Zarin sighed as she slammed the door in his face. "How about we make a deal Crystal?" Zarin yelled this through the door, not wanting to be rude and enter her house without being allowed in.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:48 pm
bigbubz1

Crystal perked up, knowing deals were something she liked, especially if it involved money and pleasure. But she shrugged it off and popped in a bag of popcorn. Walking to the door she smirked before opening the door again, "You have before the popcorn is finished to talk."  

KyungSoul

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:37 pm
KyungSoul

Zarin nodded. "Alright. How about I help you with your studies, and if you can get the work you have missed done before spring break is over, I'll listen to one demand you have."  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff