Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Sacrifice (1x1) (Yaoi) (Taken) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:57 am
Yuki Kanamaki is from a poor family. Each day it is a struggle to survive. Yuki works three jobs and is exhausted each day. However, this is all for his family. Yuki's parent's died in an accident not to long ago and he now lives with his grandma. However, his grandma collapsed one day and is now in the hospital. Yuki works the three jobs to pay for the hospital bills and for his grandma to have surgery. One day on his way to school, he sees an old man that was lost. Yuki kindly helped him out and was thanked by the old man. The old man offered him a job that paid a lot. Yuki was so happy, but he had one condition. If he could have the pay in advance. After they agreed, Yuki was back on his way to school. The whole school was in a ruckus because Prince ___ was arriving. Prince ___ is the prince of a country that know one has ever heard of. It is called Magrathea. In that country, gender doesn't matter. They can marry whoever they wanted. Yuki was always captivated by Prince ___ for he thought he was kind and relaxed. He respected him.
At lunch time, Yuki ran into Prince ___ on the rooftop and he congratulated him on his marriage. The Prince smiled and told him he didn't even know who his fiance was. Yuki told him they must have picked someone kind and gentle and was best suited the prince. The Prince smiled and Yuki went on his way.
That night, a strange man came to Yuki's house. The man worked for the old man Yuki ran into that morning and he took him away. He brought him to a castle and Yuki blinked. What a place. It was beautiful! He had to clean all of this? Yuki had misunderstood. Yuki thought he was getting offered a cleaning job. However, he was totally wrong. The old man wanted Yuki to marry his grandson! And guess who it was? Prince ___! The Prince was surprised to see Yuki and was suddenly cold to him. The Prince though Yuki was a slut and only wanted money because he asked for the pay to be in advance. So now, the Prince was cold to him. What is Yuki to do? And what happens when he finds out that the whole family has a secret? That they are vampires?!

Name:

Name: Yuki Kanamaki
Appearance:
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:30 pm
Name: Prince Ezekiel Lazaro
Appearance:
User Image

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:34 pm
Stormie Fox
Name: Prince Ezekiel Lazaro
Appearance:
User Image

Yay! Accepted! Okay! We will when Yuki get's taken to the Prince's castle and found out they were now engaged. I shall start us off.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:20 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

I wonder what kind of house that old man lives in...? Well... Seeing as how much money I got, it must be really huge... These thoughts swirled around young 17 year old Yuki Kanamaki's head. His grandmother was in the hospital and Yuki had to work three jobs to pay for everything. Including the house payments and food for himself. He wondered how he was doing it all. However, when he ran into the old man earlier, he offered him another job. Yuki got so much money out of it that he could finally pay for his grandmother to have surgery and continue to stay in the hospital.
When the man, who Yuki later found out his name was Mr. Nio Takami, drove up a drive way, Yuki gaped at the house. No, it wasn't even a house, it was a castle. He would be cleaning this huge thing? Mr. Takami got out of the car and Yuki followed him up to the castle's door. "Please come in." Mr. Takami said. Yuki looked at the inside of the castle. It was so spacious and beautiful. Yuki couldn't believe that he would be working here.
Suddenly, the old man came out of a room with a big grin on his face. "Ah! The young man from earlier! Please, this way." He said, waving his hand for him to follow. Yuki walked over to him hesitantly. "So, where will I be starting?" Yuki asked him in a cautious voice. The old man looked at him, a confused expression om his face. "Whatever do you mean lad?" He asked him. Yuki looked at him. "Cleaning. Isn't that what I am here to do?" He asked him. The old man laughed. "Oh heavens no! Come, I will explain." The old man led him into the room. "Sit. Mr. Takami, please bring us some tea." He ordered. Mr. Takami bowed. "Right away sir." He said then left the room. The old man sat down on a couch and Yuki sat on the couch across from him.
"Let me explain. It seems that we have a misunderstanding. You think that you came here for a cleaning job, yes?" The old man began. Yuki nodded. "Yes sir. Is that wrong?" He asked. The old man smiled. "Yes. My name is Gilbert Rozario Lazaro the second. I am the previous king of Magrathea. My son, William Rozario Lazaro, is now the current. He has two sons. One of them is my grandson Ezekiel Lazaro." He said. Yuki blinked. "He goes to my school." He stated. Gilbert smiled. "I am aware. Right now, we are looking for someone to be his fiance. I picked you." He said. Yuki froze. After a moment of silence, Gilbert looked at him confused. "Did I say something wrong?" He asked. "There must be a mistake. I mean... I am a guy. And, isn't there someone more suitable for him? I mean, I am just a normal high school student... There isn't anything special about me." Yuki told him. Gilbert smiled. "Oh, I am sure I made no mistake in picking you." He said. Suddenly, Mr. Takami entered the room. He set the tea down on the table. "Sir, Ezekiel has arrived." He informed Gilbert. Gilbert smiled. "Send him in." He ordered. Mr. Takami bowed. "Yes sir." He said then left.
Fiance? Marriage? How did Yuki find himself in this situation?

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:50 am
User Image
========================

"Your father and new fiance awaits you in the other room master Ezekiel." Mr. Takami bowed and gestured to the door. Ezekiel smiled and nodded and put his bag down before making his way to the door.
"Thank you Takami, I can let myself in." The man bowed again and went off to fetch some tea. When Ezekiel opened the door he saw the boy that he ran into on the rooftops of the school. He hesitated a bit before pulling himself together. The tall lavender eyed teen made his way over to the couches and sat down next to Yuki, but left a gap between them. "You wanted to see me father?" He asked taking a few glances at Yuki. Why him?

========================

User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:22 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Gilbert looked over and a smile came to his face when he saw his grandson enter the room. "Ah, Ezekiel! It is nice of you to finally arrive." He said then looked over at Yuki. "This will be your new fiance, Yuki Kanamaki." He was smiling like crazy. Gilbert felt so proud of himself that he found a perfect fiance for his grandson. "I will leave you two alone now to get acquainted." He said then left the room.
Yuki was still sitting on the couch. He didn't know what to do. He just got a new job, a lot of money for his grandmother, and now he was engaged to be married to a prince? How crazy was this day? Yuki glanced over at the prince then quickly averted his eyes. How was he supposed to talk to him? What if he was misunderstanding everything too? He didn't know this was going to happen. He thought he was taking on just some other cleaning job.

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:03 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel frowned a bit frustrated that his grandfather left them but mostly because it's silent. He knows Yuki took the money upfront by why he wondered. What a whore... The prince then leaned back into the couch getting a bit more relaxed. He inhaled deeply like he was about to say something but his nose twitched at the scent of Yuki's blood flowing through his veins.
Damn it! Is this why he was picked? His blood? Ezekiel sighed and pulled him self together for the moment while he speaks. "Are you going to say something, or should I just leave?" The silver haired teen blurted out rudely to his new "whore" of a fiance.

============================

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:26 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki almost jumped when Ezekiel talked. He could sense the coldness in his voice and it made him a little be frightened. "I-I'm sorry... I have never been in a situation like this before... I have no clue on what to say or do..." He told him honestly. Maybe Ezekiel did misunderstand, that was why he was acting cold towards him. Yuki didn't want that. He wanted to clear this misunderstanding and maybe get everything back to the way it was.

Stormie Fox

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:53 am
User Image
========================

Ezekiel looked at him, his eyes having a piercing look to them. "You took the money not knowing what you were doing?" He sighed and stood up stuffing his hands in his pants pockets. "We have a room set up for you, I'll take you there." He began to walk towards the door and opened it. "Well, come on already." Ezekiel growled his eyes turning a bit red from frustration that danced in his head like it's a game.

============================

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:05 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki flinched at Ezekiel's coldness. He... He was a frightening man. Yuki understand he was mad. Who is this guy? Why is he my fiance? Those thoughts were probably going through the prince's mind. He probably didn't want to marry a commoner like Yuki. Especially when he was a guy. Yuki completely understand. He wished there was someway to clear everything up. He wished he asked what the job was before he took it. He felt so stupid.
Yuki stood up quickly. "S-sorry! I'm coming." He said then followed the prince.

Stormie Fox

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:25 pm
User Image
========================
Ezekiel sighed dropping his head. He had to admet Yuki is cute, but he did this for the money and that's what made his so angry. He lead the boy up a long stair case and though the hall on the right taking a right turn at the end and coming to the second door to the left. The prince pulled out a key that had a bat as it's design. He unlocked the door and opened it wide for his new fiance.
Inside was a king size bed draped with dark midnight blues. A walk in closet half full. Two red wood dressers and a desk. Also a huge glass window with large curtain covering the light from the sun. On a wall across from the bed was a painting of Ezekiel himself. Hanging from the ceiling was a crystal chandler.
"Our servants are on their way to your house to bring your belongings here for you." Ezekiel said and walked in. He went over to the desk and pulled something small out of it. A spare key, he handed it to Yuki and smiled lightly before it vanished.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:36 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki followed the prince all the way up to his new room. It was huge! And elegant! This was the room for him? It couldn't be. Yuki walked into the room and looked around. He felt like royalty. "Wow.... This room is bigger then my house!" He said in awe. This is where he would be staying?
Yuki looked over at the prince. "W-wait. What about my house? I can't just abandon it." He told him, getting worried. Without him there, there would be no one to pay the bills. If that happens, the house would be taken away from them and his grandmother would have no where to go when she was released from the hospital.

Stormie Fox

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:54 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel looked at him and watched as he lightly explored the room in awe. When Yuki brought up his house the prince smiled a bit again. "The family's servants will take care of your house cleaning and the family can pay the bills, you our part of this family now, technically speaking." Ezekiel said and walked over to the closet while pulling off his school jacket. He opened the door and put it in a basket that is sitting on the side where there was clothes that were all Ezekiel's. He then began to unbutton his shirt and put it in the basket as well.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out