Lady_Whitetree

Newbie Noob

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:39 pm
emotion_bigheart
Does anyone play on the Mari server in the US? I've been looking for someone to play with there...

Any Mabinogi chat is quite welcome... I've been eager to learn what's happened in the time I was away on a short break. I'm lvl 26 on my main. I want to at least try to find a party to lvl with. Can someone help with that?

emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:04 pm
WHAT SERVER ARE YOU ON

ARE YOU ON MARI

PLEASE TELL ME YOU'RE ON MARI  

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

Lady_Whitetree

Newbie Noob

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:08 pm
The musical Gerudo
WHAT SERVER ARE YOU ON

ARE YOU ON MARI

Yeeesss? I'm on Mari....?

Do you play on it too?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:10 pm
Bloorigard2
The musical Gerudo
WHAT SERVER ARE YOU ON

ARE YOU ON MARI

Yeeesss? I'm on Mari....?

Do you play on it too?

YESSSSS I play on it too hahaha

I play on it with a large group of friends! did you just start recently, or do you have a total level greater than 26 on your main?  

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

TrinkaTrinka

Sweetest Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:14 pm
¤·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

I'm on Alexina. Since you're level "26" I'm assuming you're new. Don't be a mage or alchemist. Mages require 10x the work of an archer and our damage is about 1/3 of what an archer can do at higher levels, and we have to constantly be drinking mana potions to actually do our pathetic damage. You'll need a homestead full of herb plants and you'll have to spend an hour every day making potions if you want to do anything. Alchemists are even worse because their damage is capped below ours because it relies on skill ranks and enchants instead of stats.

Reforges make the difference between archery and everything else even greater.

·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:18 pm
The musical Gerudo

I used to play about three years ago. I just started playing again, so I'm not a very high level... sweatdrop

Can you help me out, at the very least with some advice? I think I was a higher level before, because it says something about my total level was 98 or something.

I have another character in Alexina, apparently, and a second on Mari.  

Lady_Whitetree

Newbie Noob

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:37 pm
Bloorigard2
The musical Gerudo

I used to play about three years ago. I just started playing again, so I'm not a very high level... sweatdrop

Can you help me out, at the very least with some advice? I think I was a higher level before, because it says something about my total level was 98 or something.

I have another character in Alexina, apparently, and a second on Mari.

TrinkaTrinka has some good advice up there!

putting in my own thoughts, I think it's important that you focus on a particular Talent for damage if you want to be able to kill things quickly and easily; I made the mistake over the years of playing in spreading my skills too thin, so I can do a lot of things.... but I can't do them very well hahaha

I have to disagree on the magic part, though; I can deal massive damage with advanced magics (like Thunder), and it's very useful in boss fights and difficult rooms! however, unless you have an expansive mana pool, then yes you'll have to be chugging them potions ):

alchemist has to be THE worst; I tried out all professions, and man I just.... I just can't do alchemist! they have some really neat skills and stuff, and flame burst looks strong, but it's so difficult killing anything with alchemy

I'd love to help you out more, just ask away and maybe if I finish this homework I'll hop on and help you!

if you want to add me, you should make a group in your friend's list named "The musical Gerudo" and add
- Roiyaru (he's my main; he's a bard!)
- Kisha (she's my ranger)
- Etherael (she's my alchemist puppeteer)
- Brotato (he's my lancer)
- Isamashii (she's my warrior)
- Kozumo (he's.... uh, useless HAHA)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:12 pm
The musical Gerudo

Alright, I've sorta added most of your characters. The sheep in the area I'm in are MADDENING though! I think this was part of the reason I left. emotion_donotwant
Anyway, I'm going to be up for quite a bit more (2:11 at my timezone).

Uhm.... Can we form a party surprised  

Lady_Whitetree

Newbie Noob

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:18 pm
Bloorigard2
The musical Gerudo

Alright, I've sorta added most of your characters. The sheep in the area I'm in are MADDENING though! I think this was part of the reason I left. emotion_donotwant

LMAO yeah the sheep can be annoying after a while if you stick around too long

"BAAAAAA. BAAAAAA!!"

oh, it's 1:17 right now for me, so you must live.... somewhere more East of me hahaha

you can't form parties with offline people, but if you want you can try to join our guild! they've been playing a lot recently and they may be able to help you

our guild is Riot! the guild stone is along the path south of Dunbarton I believe....

THIS HOMEWORK IS SO ANNOYING BWUHHH  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:21 pm
The musical Gerudo
Bloorigard2
The musical Gerudo

"BAAAAAA. BAAAAAA!!"

oh, it's 1:17 right now for me, so you must live.... somewhere more East of me hahaha

you can't form parties with offline people, but if you want you can try to join our guild! they've been playing a lot recently and they may be able to help you

our guild is Riot! the guild stone is along the path south of Dunbarton I believe....

Is it english, or history? If so, I can help...

For a small fee of 1 video game, of course.

Just kidding. I will try to help if you want me to though...  

Lady_Whitetree

Newbie Noob

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:25 pm
Bloorigard2
The musical Gerudo
Bloorigard2
The musical Gerudo

"BAAAAAA. BAAAAAA!!"

Is it english, or history? If so, I can help...

For a small fee of 1 video game, of course.

Just kidding. I will try to help if you want me to though...

it's all right haha, it's discrete mathematics; this week we're doing tons of probability and stuff like that

I'm getting through it, it just takes forever to do is all ;_;  
28. ✿ - - - Video Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff