Reply Past PPV Matches (2006 - 2016)
(Dark) Stephan Thompson always keeps his word! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Felicia Fahrenheit

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:44 pm
(This would not be aired on Television and would more then likely take place after the main event for those who wanted to wait around for the traffic to die down)

Cause sometimes you just feel tired, feel weak
(Yo left, yo left yo left, right, left)
And when you feel weak, you feel like you wanna just give up
But you got to search within you, and try to find that inner strength
(yo left, yo left, yo left, right, left)
And just pull that s**t out of you
And get that motivation to not give up, and not be a quitter
No matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face, and collapse

Till I collapse comes over the Pa and the man known as Stephan Thompson makes his way out from the back. This guy has been on Twitter all night back and forth with Jamie Rock and just as he said he would, he is making his way out to the ring to issue a challenge. He slides into the ring and looks out into the crowd, it was even larger then on Reboot and the new superstar feeling is still wearing on him as he cannot help but smile as he reaches for his microphone and begins to speak

"You know I honestly say that this feeling will never get old. Me coming out here to an arena full of people even though most of you appear to be leaving..."

Thompson is referring to the fact that the Rumble Match just ended and people are clearing out of the arena

"....some of you might want to come back and see the man who is going to personally change the landscape here in WWFG. My name is Stephan 'Strikeforce' Thompson and I am the man who Dana White deemed unfit to be a UFC fighter. I am here right now to show people in the back who think that I am a pushover that they are wrong starting with 'The Boy Wonder' Jamie Rock. Now I don't know what this guy has been smoking but for some reason he thinks that beating a man who has NEVER been a WWFG Undisputed Champion qualifies him to call himself a 'Future Hall of Famer" but I stand out here prepared to show this man that he is wrong. You see I have a challenge that I like to call 'The Cap Breaker Challenge' that I would like to extend to the delusional Jamie Rock, so hey I know you've probably left already because I had a feeling you are all talk...but if you dug deep enough to find your balls while you were running your mouth on Twitter, why don;t you drag your a** out here and face me man to man?"

Stephan then waits to see if Jamie will actually show up to accept the challenge

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:59 pm
The place is silent. Suddenly there is commotion coming from a part of the crowd. The spotlight shines to show the "Boy Wonder" Jamie Rock coming down the steps. He quickly makes his way down and into the ring. The crowd cheers lowdly.  

i am my alter ego

Felicia Fahrenheit

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:07 pm
(that was such a rip off of the shield rofl )

Thompson laughs and speaks out as he makes his way down the stairs

"Hey there buddy, did you get lost. No...I see what it is, maybe you should pull the toilet paper off of your shoe before you come out because that s**t has got to be embarrassing. What is even worse then that is noone had the heart to tell you while you walked out here!"

Thompson then waits for Jamie to get into the ring and as he does he takes a few steps back before looking at Jamie and beginning to explain how this is going to work

"Okay so this is fairly simple...you are going to sit in the center of the ring andI am going to place you into The Cap Breaker and you will be submitted to it until the referee cals for the bell because you either submitted or your 60 seconds is up and by some odd twist of fate you survived. So so you have any questions?"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:06 pm
(The shield were not the first to enter from the crowd. And they won't be the last. Therefore no rip off)

Jamie looks at the crowd. "Who here was actually listening to his stupid bathroom joke?" He yells. "He kinda sounded like Charlie Browns teacher." He yells. The crowd cheers. He steps up to him. "Go ahead." He says softly.  

i am my alter ego

Felicia Fahrenheit

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:09 pm
(If you say so....j/k)

Thompson wastes little time beginning the challenge, and seeing as Rock just had a match against 'The Alpha Male' Bison he couldn't have much left in the tank, but for good measure he attempts to stomp The Boy Wonder in the stomach before locking in the Trailerhich he called The Cap Breaker. As he locked it in he would push on Jamie's left shin trying to bend his knee so far back that he would be forced to submit.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:24 pm
The cheap shot lands and the crowd boos. The submission is locked in. He raises himself on one hand to try to crawl to the ropes. He singes his face and trays to restrain from tapping. He makes progress to the ropes. He loses a lot of energy and is about to fall from his raised position. He plops his other hand down to brace himself but the ref takes it as a tap...  

i am my alter ego

Felicia Fahrenheit

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:29 pm
The referee looks at Thompson before calling for the bell on that questionable tap-out. As the bell rings declaring Thompson the winner he sinks the submission in even further trying to get Jamie to pound the mat or he was going to break his knee!!!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:40 pm
(Now for the attack)
Jamie reacts with a quick yell. He attempts to flip the lock to reverse the pressure. From there he will hold it for a while then exit the ring to retrieve a chair while Strikeforce suffers the aftermath.  

i am my alter ego

red_dragon_masta

Dangerous Genius

5,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:41 pm
~Angel makes his way out from the back. He looks down the ramp at Jamie before walking down the ramp toward him~

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:44 pm
Thompson is flipped over but releases the hold to save himself from being hurt. He does not however pay attention to Jamie who exits the ring he instead walks over to the turnbuckle and raises his arms in victory. He looks up the ramp and notices Angel who is making his way out here for God knows what reason and jumps off the turnbuckle and walks back to the center of the ring...

Felicia Fahrenheit

i am my alter ego

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:43 am
(Ha well this wasn't planned...)
Jamie comes in the ring with the chair and attempts to hit Stephan clean in the back of the head, knocking him out. From there he will look up at Angel who was making his way down the ramp.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:31 am
~Angel would have been a little quicker then The Boy Wonder seeing as he was about halfway down the ramp before Jamie ever even got the chair out from under the ring, plus he had a score to settle with this loud mouthed upstart. Angel would be able to slide into the ring at about the same time and would attempt to deliver a little Excommunication targeting the chair that Jamie had in his hand looking to knock him out instead~

red_dragon_masta

Dangerous Genius

5,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200

Felicia Fahrenheit

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:41 am
Stephan sees Angel slide into the ring as he is turning around he also sees the chair swinging and out of instinct ducks out of the way as he sees Angel getting ready to wrap that chair around Jamies head with his boot. He decides that since he already got his win for the night he was going to slide out of the ring and let Angel and Jamie duke it out instead of unnecessarily getting his hands dirty. Jamie makes his way up the ramp and toward the back as the crowd watches the melee that is about to ensue in the middle of the ring

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:39 am
twisted Jamie ducks out the way. With a loud sound the chair fly into the stands. Jamie ducks out the ring. He retrieves a mic. "You know you shouldn't be out here. I wouldn't want you to get put through a table and dissolve the air quality." The fans who follow him on twitter chuckle at the reference."You ran your mouth and you paid for it. I beat you fair and square grandpa. Now crawl back into the hole you came from." "As for that joke strikeforce, I'll be seeing you very soon. Let the revolution begin. Let's the new world order arise!" He exits back through the crowd. They cheer and chant new world order.  

i am my alter ego

red_dragon_masta

Dangerous Genius

5,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:17 pm
(First off, you would have ate that chair...just like when HBK used to superkick chairs. Second you are not the NWO so come up with something more original)

~Angel is quick to grab a microphone and yell at Jamie~

"You know something punk, you know just as well as I do that you got lucky in our match last week...but since you want to get cocky I think that I am going to have to appeal to management for a match to really shut you up. Now I don't really know Bison...but I know he doesn't like you and I think that if you truly are the future you will have no problem taking on both of us....In a Handicap Match!!! Now what do you have to say you little punk?"

~Angel signals for a roadie to carry The Boy Wonder a mic so he can answer the challenge...it is in the back of Angel's mind however that the unpredictable Bison might not even show up for the match.~

Past PPV Matches (2006 - 2016)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff