Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
A Forbiden Bond Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:13 am

In this story we tell the love and trouble of a demon and an angel falling for one another.
I am looking for a girl that would play the angel. feel free what to say for your character.
here is mine. . .

Name: Gabriel
dislikes: water (he can't really swim) , being stabbed in the chest (not a really good way to try to kill him).
Image:
User Image
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:39 pm

((May I???))

User Image
Annabelle
unknown but looks 18
Female
Angel
Loving and caring, Annabelle doesn't like to fight unless she has no choice. But she does love to fly and be herself. Being an angel she loves to be sweet and happy. But she falls for a demon and wants to be with him. Annabelle doesn't know what to do now that she is in love with a demon.

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Runway Frequent Contestant 100

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:58 pm

Dutchess of Wolves
((May I???))

User Image
Annabelle
unknown but looks 18
Female
Angel
Loving and caring, Annabelle doesn't like to fight unless she has no choice. But she does love to fly and be herself. Being an angel she loves to be sweet and happy. But she falls for a demon and wants to be with him. Annabelle doesn't know what to do now that she is in love with a demon.

by all means. biggrin
Gaberiel was flying high in the moon lit sky. He scanned the ground below him for any sign of movement. He was hopping to find an animal to eat.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:34 pm

Vincent Hammond

Annabelle was in the form of a human girl. She was looking very lost. She had just been sent by her lord to find and kill a demon. Her first real job as an angel.

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:41 pm

Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Annabelle was in the form of a human girl. She was looking very lost. She had just been sent by her lord to find and kill a demon. Her first real job as an angel.

Gaberiel saw the young looking girl and silently landed a bit ahead of her. He started walking her way like he was just an innocent traveler. "hello are you lost young lady?" he asked kindly smiling.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:23 am

Vincent Hammond

"Why yes. I'm trying to find my way home. I just moved here so I'm not sure how to get home now." She said and looked at him. Her wings were hidden so she wouldn't give herself away. But then she blushed when she saw Gabriel.

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:04 am

Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

"Why yes. I'm trying to find my way home. I just moved here so I'm not sure how to get home now." She said and looked at him. Her wings were hidden so she wouldn't give herself away. But then she blushed when she saw Gabriel.

"oh thats a shame. Are you sure you live around here? The only house around these parts is my house. Would you come over i heard it is supposed to rain soon." he said smiling.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:24 am

Vincent Hammond

"S-sure. It would be nice to get out of the rain." She said. SHe was smiling in her head. She hated to fight but would if she knew it would be okay. She knew that he was the demon she was after just by looking at his eyes. But she looked and felt like a normal human.

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:06 pm

Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

"S-sure. It would be nice to get out of the rain." She said. SHe was smiling in her head. She hated to fight but would if she knew it would be okay. She knew that he was the demon she was after just by looking at his eyes. But she looked and felt like a normal human.

"alright oh befor i forget. I am actually a demon. Just so you know." he said bluntly taking a few steps back.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:27 pm

Vincent Hammond

Annabelle's eyes widened and she gasped pretending to be surprised. "Y-Your a d-demon?" She asked in a surprised voice. She wasn't really but she started to back away shaking. She was not really scared but then she ran for it hoping he would go after her.

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:00 am

Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Annabelle's eyes widened and she gasped pretending to be surprised. "Y-Your a d-demon?" She asked in a surprised voice. She wasn't really but she started to back away shaking. She was not really scared but then she ran for it hoping he would go after her.

Gaberiel sighed as he turned around and started walking away. He just didnt feel like giving chase to have her be all kicking and screaming. He went to hunt down a deer. . . Or a human hunter. Which ever he ran into first.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:07 pm

Vincent Hammond

Annabelle followed him hiding herself completely. She followed him to his house and stayed quiet. Even her energy was completely hidden. She was very good at hiding herself. But then she turned into a ball of spirit energy and went into his house hiding with the lightbulbs.

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:22 pm

Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Annabelle followed him hiding herself completely. She followed him to his house and stayed quiet. Even her energy was completely hidden. She was very good at hiding herself. But then she turned into a ball of spirit energy and went into his house hiding with the lightbulbs.

Gaberiel went into the kitchen and grabbed a drink. "hmmm. . . . That human was pretty cute. To bad she ran. It would have been nice. Though something seemed a bit off . . . I wish i could put my finger on it." he shrugged as he drank a cup of vodka. He noticed a light was a bit brighter than the others. He started walking out to the living room.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:27 pm

Vincent Hammond

Annabelle stayed where she was since she was able to see him. She eventually moved to a lamp when he wasn't looking and dimmed herself a bit to match the brightness of the bulb. She watched him and prayed for her safety. Eventually she was outside and took off in the moonlight.

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:47 pm

Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Annabelle stayed where she was since she was able to see him. She eventually moved to a lamp when he wasn't looking and dimmed herself a bit to match the brightness of the bulb. She watched him and prayed for her safety. Eventually she was outside and took off in the moonlight.

Gaberiel went to the kitchen and noticed the bright bulb was gone. He quickly left staying silent in the shadows.
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff