Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Senju no Mori Mansion [Damaged] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:29 pm
User Image

The Senju no Mori's humble home.

Residence: Jurei Senju no Mori

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:45 pm
User Image

Yukiko Shinsztsu
NPC
| Konohagakure | Snow Bunny | Daughter of the Hokage |Bloodline Class | Pre-Academy | Dreams of being the Bunny Sage | Cute Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Yukiko wandered out of her room in the East wing of their house into the hall. The world looked fairly big for the new four year old. Gazing down the hall with her fathers Icy blue eyes she called out. "Nah-nee Stweeelllll! Nahnee Stweel were are you~?" Letting out a small sigh Yukiko rocked back and forth on the balls of her feet, she was fully dressed up in her favorite bunny outfit rare and to go. Letting her pouty bottom lip come above her upper she whimpered. "Awww, is Mommeh and Dah-dee out doing missions again? . . . *sigh* and I bet Kisuke is taking a nap. . . ." A smile grew were the cool girl once had a frown. "I know!!!! I'll look for Dah-dee! Hwe'll prowabaly be in his office!" Giggling softly Yukiko skipped down the long hall of the East wing and down the big windy stairs to the lobby of their home. Making sure she was extra stealthy, to be sure she wasn't caught by any of the human nannies. The small girls stomach growled loudly and a light blush spread across her cheeks. I better ask Dah-dee about food when I find him. Kisuke will be hungry when he wakes up from his nap! Without a second thought Yukiko slipped through the giant doggy door that belong to the large resident wolf. Skipping away into town.

[[/exits]]

+-------------------+

"I love my Mommy and Daddy with all my heart, and I WILL become strong for them!"

User Image

Chakra Count: ---/---
AC: ----
Ryo: ----

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:43 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image

Kisuke Shinsetsu -- Fang
NPC
| Konohagakure | Little Wolf | Tamer Class | Pre-Academy | Best ANBU | Cute Ninja |

As Noctis was about to respond to both Eclipse and Yukiko the door to his office opened again. Standing there yawning and rubbing his eyes was young Kisuke."Mommy,Daddy...I'm hungwy."

"I love my Mommy and Daddy with all my heart, and I WILL become strong for them and Yukiko! Touch my sister and you'll answer to me and my wolves!"

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:27 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSukai Kaguyaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

?((¯°·._. Ʈɦƹ ɦƹąŁɨɲǥ ɦƹą˅ƹɲȿ ._.·°¯))؟

Let me T E L Lxy o u what you wanna hear
Let me whisper sweet lies into your ears

Sukai and Yukiko were happily dozing on one of the many dozens of couches throughout all of the Hokage's residence. The Cat-like Jonin tried to get the kids out more and do fun things outside the residence, but security wouldn't let them leave much without their father or mother in the village. So here they were, being a couple of lazy bums taking cat naps all day long while they awaited any word from their parents. As a bird was chirping outside the Sage's ear flicked. Blinking open her purple hues she lifted her hand above her eyes to block the harsh sunlight from the summer day. The warmth of the suns rays felt nice on her skin, like taking a sun bath. Though it was an odd sensation verses the chilling ice child that lay on her torso. I wonder what my cousin is doing on her mission today. . .

Current Mission :: Higher Up's Request [3/5]
Title: A Formal Request
Information: You are to take a lower ranking shinobi you have known for some time and take him/her to another village for a little training. Rather than some excessive form of physical training, you are to teach him/her one new technique and then find another shinobi of the same rank and have them battle. If either one of them near fatal blows, jump in and prevent the kill.
Minimum Posts: None
Note: Awards only half advancement credit. Bonus: 400 Ryo.

Everything you hate
Everything you fear
Just tell me A L L of it
I'll xm a k ex them disappear

Grand Chevalier Haji

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:24 am
User Image

Kisuke Shinsetsu -- Fang
NPC
| Konohagakure | Little Wolf | Tamer Class | Pre-Academy | Best ANBU | Cute Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

As Sukai and Yukiko were lounging around a little black ball of fur would be racing around the house. Upon closer inspection one would see Kisuke riding on Fangs back holding closely unto his back as Fang raced along the halls of the house. He has grown strong in the year that had passed. Supporting Kisuke's weight and running around so nimbly, but he was still a smaller size. Fang would suddenly leap on the couch Sukai and Yukiko were on and jump over them heading towards the other side.

+-------------------+

"I love my Mommy and Daddy with all my heart, and I WILL become strong for them and Yukiko! Touch my sister and you'll answer to me and my wolves!"

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:57 am
User Image

Yukiko Shinsztsu
NPC
| Konohagakure | Snow Bunny | Daughter of the Hokage |Bloodline Class | Pre-Academy | Dreams of being the Bunny Sage | Cute Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Yukiko was asleep soundly in Aunti Suki's arms until Kisuke and Fang jumped over them, knocking her hat off. A startled Yukiko sat up looking about, blinking her bright blue eyes at the sun shinning through the window. With puffed cheeks she placed her hands on her hips. "Ohhhh! Kisuke and Fwang!!! Mii Hwat!" Pouting she wiggled out of the sleepy neko's arms off the couch. Looking about her hat was no were to be seen. "Where'd it go!!!???!!! D: "

+-------------------+

"I love my Mommy and Daddy with all my heart, and I WILL become strong for them!"

User Image

Grand Chlevalier Haji

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:52 pm
User Image

Kisuke Shinsetsu -- Fang
NPC

User Image

+-------------------+

Fang and Kiskue didn't really reply to Yukiko's complaints about her hat, Fang turned sharply and ran back across but Yukiko's hat had flown up into the air somehow and landed on Fangs face. He couldn't see and tripped on the carpet. Kisuke was flung over his shoulder and slid against the ground lightly stopping against a wall. Then Fang's body slid across and hit Kisuke lightly. It seemed they were both dazed and confused, but seemingly unharmed. Yukiko's hat was lying on the carpet after that.

+-------------------+

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:07 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSukai Kaguyaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sitting up Suki watched with mild amusement, though when Kisuke hit the hall she rose to her feet and went to his side. Brushing his hair out of his eyes she asked him in her usual gentle voice. "Are you okay Kisuke?"

Current Mission :: Higher Up's Request [4/5]
Information: You are to take a lower ranking shinobi you have known for some time and take him/her to another village for a little training. Rather than some excessive form of physical training, you are to teach him/her one new technique and then find another shinobi of the same rank and have them battle. If either one of them near fatal blows, jump in and prevent the kill.

Everything you hate
Everything you fear
Just tell me A L L of it

Grand Chevalier Haji

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:10 pm
User Image

Yukiko Shinsztsu
NPC

User Image

+-------------------+

Yukiko giggled seeing the two suddenly fall apart at her hat. Picking it up she placed it back on the top of her head. Turning towards Sukai and Kisuke with Fang she ran and jumped on the kunoichi's back. Hugging her from the neck as her little legs latched onto her hips.

+-------------------+

User Image

Grand Chlevalier Haji

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:19 pm
User Image

Kisuke Shinsetsu -- Fang
NPC

User Image

+-------------------+

Kisuke had little dogs running around his head in his confusion."Fang...use tunderbwolt." He then heard Sukai voice and suddenly became more alert. He looked up at Sukai and nodded hiding a part of his face in his scarf. He stood up and brushed himself off and began poking fang with his finger.

+-------------------+

User Image

User Image  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:51 pm
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Konogakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡
‡ Jounin ‡
¥ Ryo: 00900
AC: 00008,750
‡ Chakra :---/480 ‡ Stamina :---/460 ‡

Hatake Masahiro approached the manse of the Hokage, pushing through the gate with a nod to two Anbu who had quickly approached as he closed the disttance. They were ever thoughtful and well prepared for their job, yet he knew of their presence long before. Passing the gate he directly passed up to the doorway and with a solid hand pounded twice upon the door, reminiscent of the times he had come before. He always knocked the same way, so that he would always be known upon entrance. As he entered the doorway, however, he spoke.

"Noctis, Hokage, I come with information on another one of those odd circles that have been cropping up around town, though there's something else I need to discuss with you. Noctis?" He asked, holding his stance immediately inside the doorway.

The mansion was large, but not large enough that his voice wouldn't carry from one end to the other, standing in it's center like this.

[Those I'm Interacting With]

[Techniques Utilized:]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:14 am
User Image

Sukai smiled standing up once more. Her white cat ears twitched. Even though they were in the east wing of the house it wasn't hard to hear the knocking and the words spoken at the entrance. Looking to the children she gave them a hand gesture to stay. Yukiko nodded to her and returned to her place on the couch. The sage then turned on the balls of her feet and swiftly made her way over to the staircase at the center of the upper floors of the mansion. Upon arriving the purring woman slid down the railing just to flip of the end playfully. Landing on her toes she flipped her snowy hair out of her face to observe the newcomer. Being someone she had yet to recognize her demeanor changed to a more serious tone as she Shushined behind the man holding a kunai to his throat as she let his scent sink in. Konohagakure. Scanning him head to toe she placed the kunai back in its place with the rest of them. "The Hokage is not here at the moment but I am. Tell me, what is it that you seek?" Her voice was steady as she walked circles around him. She could tell that he was of higher rank, but regardless if he posed any threat she would not hesitate to fight. Konoha shinobi or not, this was still her family and she would dispose of any threat.

Current Mission :: Higher Up's Request [4/5]

Everything you hate
Everything you fear
Just tell me A L L of it

Grand Chevalier Haji

Wolfe Nailo

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:35 am
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Konogakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡
‡ Jounin ‡
¥ Ryo: 00900
AC: 00008,750
‡ Chakra :---/480 ‡ Stamina :---/460 ‡

"I came initially to handle some information to him, about the odd circles cropping up throughout the village. We've found another one by the river, at this location," he said, handing a map-scroll over to her, "I've taken the liberty of drawing the basic shape of the diagram itself out, for inspection, but it's unlike anything I've ever seen. It doesn't look to be Fuuinjutsu, or any derivative I know of..." He carried on, turning back to look at her as she stepped beyond his visual range again.

"I also came to ask him what he remembered of my Grandfather and his status as the former Canine Sage, so long ago. I had intended to follow my Grandfather's path, to become a sage. I wanted to outlive his legacy, and I had hoped that Noctis-Sama had some information that could help me." He continued honestly.

"Rumors abound of a great many summoners in the lands now..."

[Those I'm Interacting With]
October Night Starlight

[Techniques Utilized:]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:46 am
User Image

Sukai took the scroll and examined it. These were odd occurrences. Some she had never seen before. "I'll make sure to tell him about th---" She paused looking up at him. "Your grandfather was the Canine Sage? . . . Sorry but you can't be the sage. Maybe a summoner." Her tail curled up at the thought of that revolting smell of a man. "I know the Canine Sage personally. If your Grandfather was the Sage prior I'm assuming your a Hatake as well? As for the Canine Sage. He's back in Kumogakure."
Suddenly, Sukai could feel her own heart weep. She had been gone from home far too long. Yes it was nice to visit family. But somethings you can't be gone too long from. I wonder if they think I'm dead or something. Surly Black does not. Or he'd become Feline Sage.

Current Mission :: Higher Up's Request [1/5]

Everything you hate
Everything you fear
Just tell me A L L of it

Grand Chevalier Haji

Wolfe Nailo

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:43 pm
User Image

Seeing the man leave unexpectedly she shrugged. Thinking for a moment she noted that she had been cooped up in the mansion for far too long. Doing handsigns she made two clones. Turning she looked at the first clone and smiled. "Stay here with the kids while I go see what the hospitals like. Okay?" The clone nodded. "Okay!" Turning away Sukai looked to the second one. "We've been gone from home too long. Go check up on things there!"

[[//exits to Hospital & Gates]]

Current Mission :: Higher Up's Request [5/5] +150 AC + 100 Ryo

Everything you hate
Everything you fear
Just tell me A L L of it

Grand Chevalier Haji

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items