We fear what we cannot control
We destroy what we fear
Senseless murder is our goal
To protect that which we hold most dear
Our world is what we protect
Our world clear as glass
Their world we reject
Two worlds meet through one mountain pass

There is a world separate from ours but joined to it just the same. A world ruled By Colossal beings with power untold, horrors from tales of old. This is the story of a young queen who’s country lays on the border between the two worlds, and her kingdom has been at war with a race of giant beings. There is one giant in particular, one that she has herself tried to kill on many occasions, a giant who has killed many, many warriors of her people. One this day she has witnessed this giant retreating into the swamps between her lands and the mountains. She has followed him by herself, against the wishes of her most trusted advisors and friends. Sword in hand, donned in royal armor and dress, heart full of rage she finds a gleaming pass. Following this pass she finds herself in the world of the giants, a landscape vast and beautiful, but unforgiving and harsh. Vibrant and untamed.

Profile Code:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b]
[b]Puppeteer:[/b]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:17 pm
Profiles:

Name: Thunder Breaker/Todd Brickabrac
Race: Giant
Appearance: Thunder Breaker is a massive young man, made of rock and stone and gem. He stands 600 feet tall and for a giant has what we humans would equate to the build or body of very strong well muscled man. His eyes are orbs of granite with deposits of silver that give the appearance of irises. He also has a human form that He has dubbed Todd Brickabrac. The form appears to be a meek and frail looking young man as young as 21 years with silver eyes and darkly tanned skin, shoulder length hair dyed a dark grassy seaweed green. He wears a peasant farmer’s garb in this form, and stands no taller than 5ft. He has angular features, and is spindly all around. Carries only the clothes he wears, and both his teeth and nails seem well taken care of, better than any farmer. His skin is smooth, his feet always bare.
Bio: Thunder Breaker is a giant who has always been one to fight for what he believes in. Recently his father was killed in a fight with the humans, and He has spent the last few years fighting the human family responsible. He has been fought by an opponent most worthy, despite her being a mere human. She has sent her soldiers to attack him at the most opportune moments, and has not wasted the lives of her warriors to feed her pride. He has killed hundreds of thousands of warriors from her country, and She has killed his father with own hand. The only human ever to kill a giant. Now he has accidentally lead her to the mountain pass that lets giants travel between their world and hers.
Puppeteer: Wire_Colossus

Name: Whisper Adessa VonCuthe
Race: Human
Appearance: Whisper's long golden tresses have always caught the light in a brilliant way, streaks of a soft rose and silver winding through the waves. From beneath cheekbone length bangs peek two large almond shaped eyes of blue with just a hint of green and grey. Whisper grew to a mere 5 feet and 4 inches, and weighs roughly 150lbs. This weight is spread proportionately between lush curves and deadly muscle. Her skin is is softly tanned, just barely a hint of a glow from the pale expanse. She is always groomed and maintained as only a queen could be. From years of battle against the giants, Whisper collected a few scars. One in particular from the giant she killed; that runs from just below her left eyebrow, across the lid of her eye, and down to the bottom of her right cheekbone.
Bio: Whisper became queen at a young age. This happened when a giant caught her father during battle and ripped him in two with his own bare hands. Whisper had watched this happen when she was only eleven years old, but was quickly rushed home by a bundle of soldiers. Her mother remained queen up until Whispers sixteenth birthday, when Whisper gave the woman an ultimatum. Either hand over the throne now or Whisper would never marry, and as an only child, the family would die out and another would rule the kingdom. Obviously her mother stepped aside immediately. Besides that instance the strong willed queen and her mother have a darling relationship. Whisper has trained with the soldiers and special tutors since the day her father died, she had become intent on killing every giant she crossed. This had been a murderous rage in her heart up until she got her revenge and killed one of the giants. She is just sad that her memory had become fuzzy and she could not tell if the slain was the one who killed her father or not.
Puppeteer: MommiiDearest  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:33 am
..::Whispering rain upon my skin howeth though so lovely::..

Whisper grunted as she stepped over a hole in her pathway and pushed a large branch out of her way. Stumbling a bit, she left the mouth of the pass and stepped into a world unlike any she had ever seen. Lifting her hand as she lifted her head, Whisper tucked a lock of her bangs back into her bun and gasped as she looked around. The foliage and fauna was like nothing she had ever seen before! The sun gleamed of the land, dazzling the queen. She was both frightened and awed by what she saw as she followed after the dark figure a ways ahead of her. Her armor clanked softly, almost unnoticably as she sneaked, her sword poised in her right hand. Surely Eden was found simple compaired to this place. Where am I?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:03 pm
A young man steeped forth from the side, "Go back. You must go back! You must not linger here!" He seemed very insistent. Behind the queen the pass quite literally seemed to close itself like a mouth. The young man saw this and "Great! Just Great! Now we're both trapped here!"  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:29 pm
..::Whispering rain upon my skin howeth thou so lovely::..

She turned swiftly, her arm swinging the sword in a smooth arch towards the man. Seeing him, she stopped short, her stance defensive. "Who are you? He is getting away!" She glanced past the man and froze. Oh no. "How did you do that? Are you a witch?" Panic hadn't set in yet, her adrenaline was still to high from stalking the Colossal being.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:37 pm
"Witches are female. Warlocks are male. And I am none of the above. I'm the son of a simple farmer. That Pass only stays open for a small amount of time each day, and it is random when it opens. It closes when it realizes it has allowed humans to travel through it and when it get's tired. And thanks to you we're trapped. Of all the people I had to get trapped with, I got trapped with you, the one who killed someone I held very dear." Then The young man growled and started pacing. Then grabbed her sword by the blade but didn't try to take it from her. He merely felt the tip and the cutting edges of the blade. "Good. It's sharp. That'll make hunting for your food easier on you. Because I'm not doing it for you." and then he let go and started walking away. He made it about 3 steps before he turned, "You coming?"  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:00 am
Whisper narrowed her eyes at the male and resisted the urge to curl her lip back in disgust at his words. Sure. Because that sort of magic truly exists. she thought. It then took every fiber in her being not to jerk her right arm backwards and pull the sword from his probing fingers. He had not in anyway, save a snide remark, threatened or offended her. After he ventured forward, she hesitated. Could she keep herself safe in a land she knew nothing about? "Of course I can. I am Whisper Adessa VonCuthe. Queen." The words she uttered softly to herself and started forward, after him. Catching up with a few easy strides, she then kept pace. "What do you mean I killed someone you held dear? I have never seen you nor anyone with your like features."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:13 am
"You Killed my Father with that very sword." Then he sighed. "sorry, I keep forgetting. You humans can't tell the difference between one of my race and one of your race." Then he started walking again. "I'm Todd Brickabrac. Though you may know me by my true name if you wish it," and then he sat on a boulder.  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:01 am
"Your father?" Whisper chewed her lip when Todd sat down, and she shifted from one foot to the other. Her armor was beginning to grow uncomfortable in the heat. The realization of what he was saying reached her, and Whisper sighed. "You are an islander, I take it. But that is no need to talk like we are different beings just because we come from different bodies of land." Her crystal blue eyes wavered over his body and she had to quelch a bubble of laughter. Obviously this human was insane. "I do apologize if I killed your father while in battle, but as a warrior it comes with the territory. If you truly think of it, it was either his life or mine, and I was the victor.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:37 pm
"I accept your apology, though it doesn't make me any less angry. You did kill my father. Though I guess it was only fitting he die by your hand. After all, He did play a part in your father's death. I remember fighting humans a close to a thousand years ago, and though your weapons have changed, your people are still the same. a bunch of savage barbarians who speak only in half truths. At least my kind are open with their rage and straight forward with their intentions. I have not killed you because I have no intention of doing so. That armor and that sword mean nothing against me. With my race size is power. And I'm as tall as they come."

Then He laughed. "I apologize. It was rude to give so many round about clues. But I have no intention of showing you my true form unless you have no intention of killing me. I might show you who I am one day. Though I must say, I've known you since you were very small."  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:25 pm
The laughter she had been trying to silence slipped out and she shook her head, "But you're so small." She pointed out, gesturing towards the frail man. It didn't take long for the whole of what he had said made sense. "You're a monster." She slunk backwards two places, and Whisper tilted her chin up, a stubborn determined angle.
Her hand flitted to the hilt of her sword, which she had sheathed not long before. "As you pointed out, I am a savage. So as such, I will take any oppurtune moment I find to kill you. I already know I can, your father proved that you Colossal beings do have weaknesses." And you have known me since I was young? Impossible...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:57 pm
"You ever stop to think young lady just how young you are? Your race dies young, lucky to reach 60 years, and extraordinarily lucky to reach 100 years. I am 2000 years old. And we all have our weaknesses. My father was based of soil and wood and bone. So it isn't hard to believe that you could kill him based of that. And believe it or not I am still young. I am no monster. You and your ancestors sent thousands of warriors to kill me because the fact of your people that most defines you. You fear, hate, and tend to destroy what you don't understand. My ancestors watched your species come into the world. We take human forms so as to spend time with your kind. To teach you, nurture you, raise you, and in general care for you. We have done so since we first encountered your kind. And like a rabid dog you bite the hand that feeds you." Then he hopped off the boulder and stepped back 30 steps. "Your sword is useless againt my stone skin, your armor is helpless beneath my crushing weight. But I do not intend to kill you, ever."

Then he was encased in light and the ground shook. As the light faded the giant was revealed for what he was. A giant of 600ft height, with a form that in human terms could only be described as well muscled, though it was made of stone, He had grean shoulder length hear that seemed to be some kind of moss or grass, his form was armored naturally with immense purple gemstones that seemed to be part of his body, his skin was a dark grey stone, and his eyes were orbs of granite with irises made of deposits of silver. He lacked a mouth and a nose and each ears completely.

He slowly kneeled before her and said, "When you were born I took on human form and took up residence in your family's castle in the form of a small child who always looked out for you. It was I, A giant, who was always there to cheer you up."  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:57 pm
Whisper was awestruck, to say the least. No one had told her that these giants could morph into a human form, did any human even know? Oh God. She recognized him now, and she remembered snippets of her childhood. She vaguely remembered a small boy who she used to play with, used to run to when her parents fought, or when she was lonely or scared. Looking at the giant before her, she also recognized his green hair, the beautiful gems that adorned his body. She had spent the last several years trying to kill him.
Whispered bun suddenly felt to tight. A headache began to form behind her eyes. Plucking the pins from her hair, she ran her fingers through the waved locks to untangle them. She turned to the side and looked off into the distance, not wanting to look at Todd. Guilt, anger, lose all flooded her at once. She stroked the length of her hair as she thought. "Why didn't you just kill me? You had plenty of chances. I am not the sneakiest person, you had to know I have been following you. Trying to kill you for years. Ever since-" Her finger lifted to her eyes and she felt the soft sliver of scar that ran down her eye. "Your breed is just as savage as mine. Just as much to blame for the fighting... My father was attacked."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:19 pm
"You grandfather's grandfather stole from my father, and your father repeated the act. Your ancestor and your father ripped out my father's eyes in his sleep and claimed he'd found the prized gemstone on a trip to inspect the mines. We were attacked first. Each and every member of my race that is based of earth has precious metal or gem in their eyes. Your father blinded mine just to increase his own wealth! You killed a blind old man, You understand?" Then he stared hard at her. "I have already accepted your apology, what's done is done and cannot be undone. We two were once best friends. I would like to think that hasn't changed."  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:31 pm
"That cannot be true..." Whisper shook her head and looked over her shoulder at him, "If my father had stolen his eyes, why not just kill him and be done with it? Your tale seems flawed." But inside she knew it was the truth. There had been something off about the giant she killed. And now she knew. Whisper took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "Friends. Why did you leave in the first place?"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff