Submit

dandykaiju

Questionable Browser

13,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nerd 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:29 pm
I just am really upset recently. It seems almost everyday that I can't be happy. About 4 weeks ago I broke up with my boy friend. I may have been the one to break it off, but it was awful to do. I have become very, very lonely since then. I started to like this one guy. I thought he was really sweet. Since I was nervous I told my closest friends. They encouraged me. Then this one girl won't stop talking about always getting to talk to him (I don't get to talk to him much or at all). I decided to tell her so she wouldn't talk about him so much. She gives me a look of disapproval. Next day she pulls me aside. This is how she decides to tell me she likes him. "Oh hey. You know that guy you like? We're going on a date Saturday." This is the point where I go into melt down mode. Best part. It was never a date. I ended up confessing I like him and ruining our whole friendship. Ever since then, she's been a real pain in the rump. She keeps trying to boss around our class project group, saying I have dumb ideas, and just being plain harsh. I am so sick of it. What should I do? I just don't want to be lonely... I keep remembering things from my past relationship that hurt me on the inside.. So many regrets.. Help please? (not trying to be all whiny. I swear..)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:58 pm
WhenFlyingMuffinsAttack
I just am really upset recently. It seems almost everyday that I can't be happy. About 4 weeks ago I broke up with my boy friend. I may have been the one to break it off, but it was awful to do. I have become very, very lonely since then. I started to like this one guy. I thought he was really sweet. Since I was nervous I told my closest friends. They encouraged me. Then this one girl won't stop talking about always getting to talk to him (I don't get to talk to him much or at all). I decided to tell her so she wouldn't talk about him so much. She gives me a look of disapproval. Next day she pulls me aside. This is how she decides to tell me she likes him. "Oh hey. You know that guy you like? We're going on a date Saturday." This is the point where I go into melt down mode. Best part. It was never a date. I ended up confessing I like him and ruining our whole friendship. Ever since then, she's been a real pain in the rump. She keeps trying to boss around our class project group, saying I have dumb ideas, and just being plain harsh. I am so sick of it. What should I do? I just don't want to be lonely... I keep remembering things from my past relationship that hurt me on the inside.. So many regrets.. Help please? (not trying to be all whiny. I swear..)
If I understood well , when you told the guy you like him, it ruined your friendship with him??

In life, there are things we regret, but regretting something is painful , I really hate that feeling and I think you do.

I think you should stop feeling regretful, there are reasons why you did such actions, if you think it is a mistake, accept your mistake and the situation.

Most people that are living a break-up will feel lonely, but there are people who will take this ''lonely time'' positively. For the first time, they can spend time alone, do activity alone.

I know there are people who prefer to do things in group etc...
But I think you should take the time to do things you like that you haven't done alone...
There are many things that you can do alone.... Like reading, watching a movie (online at home)...

I don't have much advice about the girl that bothers you because I'm not good
at this at all XD... When theses things happens to me, I tolerate, ignore or ask advice to some friends...  

Miss_XxAriaxX

dandykaiju

Questionable Browser

13,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nerd 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:22 pm
XxAriaxX
If I understood well , when you told the guy you like him, it ruined your friendship with him??

In life, there are things we regret, but regretting something is painful , I really hate that feeling and I think you do.

I think you should stop feeling regretful, there are reasons why you did such actions, if you think it is a mistake, accept your mistake and the situation.

Most people that are living a break-up will feel lonely, but there are people who will take this ''lonely time'' positively. For the first time, they can spend time alone, do activity alone.

But I think you should take the time to do things you like that you haven't done alone...
There are many things that you can do alone.... Like reading, watching a movie (online at home)...

at this at all XD... When theses things happens to me, I tolerate, ignore or ask advice to some friends...

What I mean is him and I were decent friends until I told him I liked him. And I never really saw the guy I was with, but he was very physical.. I didn't get a say in that without being guilt tripped. I need to get positive, but I just have trouble doing so.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:25 pm
WhenFlyingMuffinsAttack
XxAriaxX

What I mean is him and I were decent friends until I told him I liked him. And I never really saw the guy I was with, but he was very physical.. I didn't get a say in that without being guilt tripped. I need to get positive, but I just have trouble doing so.
I'm confuse again... What happened after you told him you like him? What changed ?

Friends can fall in love, it can be one-sided but people just get over with.  

Miss_XxAriaxX

dandykaiju

Questionable Browser

13,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nerd 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:36 pm
XxAriaxX
WhenFlyingMuffinsAttack
XxAriaxX

I'm confuse again... What happened after you told him you like him? What changed ?

We talked very sparingly before, but when we would talk, he was sweet. He made it seem like he liked me too. I walked up to him and told him pretty much. He started giving me the cold shoulder afterwards.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:37 am
WhenFlyingMuffinsAttack

Well first of all you seem to be still in a stump from your last relationship. And you are missing having someone in your life. I don't encourage you to go find a relationship if you are still mourning over your last guy. But anyways, you should definitely try to do something to cheer yourself up. You seem like you are sitting in a big slump.

Maybe you can start a new class. Some exercise! A sport. Or something more chill like Yoga. Pretty yourself up! You have to show you are still self confident and happy even with the cold shoulder, the breakup, and that annoying a** of a girl. Change up your makeup, your hair, your clothes. Go shopping!
And don't be afraid to obsess over the things that are upsetting you and to tear up. It's a natural part of the healing process if not done for too long.
Go out with your girl friends. You need them. And you can and should ask them advice on your guy friend and that mean girl and not only here online. They would probably be able to help you better.
Focus on something you love!

So, about your guy friend. I have confessed once to a guy friend and I was scared things would be weird since he turned me down. But when he turned me down he was worried I really did like him and he said that he and I should probably talk. I told him no, that I had asked it casually, and he should chii and not worry. And now we are closer then ever! Honestly if he panicked or whatever just because you confessed he isn't that cool. But you should maybe talk to him. What do you have to loose anyways? Maybe you can only message him online instead of talking personally. It could also help you heal up. You can tell him that ever since he has been acting weird after your confession saddens you since he was a good friend to you and its a pity that you caused this for just a fling of the moment. The important step here is TO SOUND CHILL about it all. As if it's all in the past. Joke around maybe.

Regretting never takes us anywhere even though it's a evil that is hard to control. Remember that it's not bad you confessed. IT'S NOT. You liked him, you thought maybe something could go on. And it didn't. It's part of life.

Also that girl. Maybe she would only stop if she got the guy or something but it's quite obvious SHE was totally into him and when you told her she freaked out because she felt threatened that you would steal him for you which is why she did the whole we are on a date fake thing. Which is quite pathetic from her. She seems to have not much of a self confidence.Does he know about what she told you?

Anyways how to deal with her? I honestly am not sure. Maybe if you told her you are't even interesting in him anymore. Or that it didn't work out and she could please go ahead and have him. xD I don't have much experience with girls of the such. I have been bullied like such before but my method was ignore and try to survive. LOL. About the project it seems maybe you should try to get approval from the other team members before her own approval. So you will have more people to back you up. PLUS, if she is not the leader per say then you should totally try to maybe get the steering wheel from her. Try to over mind her! Try to help the team make the decisions, show her who is the boss. Don't forget you can argument your ideas. If she says it stupid you can logically back it up and ask her why is it stupid if this and that and that it would help up like such?

In the end I am not a know it all and I'm not sure what you should and should not do. But I wish you the best of luck and do tell us how it all goes for you c;

Ps; Lovely yellow with red skirt. What item is that?  

Natalia Pessoa

Wealthy Giver

10,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:50 am
WhenFlyingMuffinsAttack
XxAriaxX
WhenFlyingMuffinsAttack
XxAriaxX

We talked very sparingly before, but when we would talk, he was sweet. He made it seem like he liked me too. I walked up to him and told him pretty much. He started giving me the cold shoulder afterwards.

I think this is his way to show that he is not interested to ''date'' you. However, a good friend should not do that. A good friend would tell you that he is not interested in dating you but just want to be your friend....  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:37 am
Nobody would know that your friend will act cold towards you after you confessed.

You know many people don't confess and they will never know if they could be a couple...

Don't regret what you did. It sucks to ''lose'' a friend, but he is the one that is wrong.  

Miss_XxAriaxX

dandykaiju

Questionable Browser

13,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nerd 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:40 pm
Natalia Pessoa
WhenFlyingMuffinsAttack

Well first of all you seem to be still in a stump from your last relationship. And you are missing having someone in your life. I don't encourage you to go find a relationship if you are still mourning over your last guy. But anyways, you should definitely try to do something to cheer yourself up. You seem like you are sitting in a big slump.

Maybe you can start a new class. Some exercise! A sport. Or something more chill like Yoga. Pretty yourself up! You have to show you are still self confident and happy even with the cold shoulder, the breakup, and that annoying a** of a girl. Change up your makeup, your hair, your clothes. Go shopping!
And don't be afraid to obsess over the things that are upsetting you and to tear up. It's a natural part of the healing process if not done for too long.
Go out with your girl friends. You need them. And you can and should ask them advice on your guy friend and that mean girl and not only here online. They would probably be able to help you better.
Focus on something you love!

So, about your guy friend. I have confessed once to a guy friend and I was scared things would be weird since he turned me down. But when he turned me down he was worried I really did like him and he said that he and I should probably talk. I told him no, that I had asked it casually, and he should chii and not worry. And now we are closer then ever! Honestly if he panicked or whatever just because you confessed he isn't that cool. But you should maybe talk to him. What do you have to loose anyways? Maybe you can only message him online instead of talking personally. It could also help you heal up. You can tell him that ever since he has been acting weird after your confession saddens you since he was a good friend to you and its a pity that you caused this for just a fling of the moment. The important step here is TO SOUND CHILL about it all. As if it's all in the past. Joke around maybe.

Regretting never takes us anywhere even though it's a evil that is hard to control. Remember that it's not bad you confessed. IT'S NOT. You liked him, you thought maybe something could go on. And it didn't. It's part of life.

Also that girl. Maybe she would only stop if she got the guy or something but it's quite obvious SHE was totally into him and when you told her she freaked out because she felt threatened that you would steal him for you which is why she did the whole we are on a date fake thing. Which is quite pathetic from her. She seems to have not much of a self confidence.Does he know about what she told you?

Anyways how to deal with her? I honestly am not sure. Maybe if you told her you are't even interesting in him anymore. Or that it didn't work out and she could please go ahead and have him. xD I don't have much experience with girls of the such. I have been bullied like such before but my method was ignore and try to survive. LOL. About the project it seems maybe you should try to get approval from the other team members before her own approval. So you will have more people to back you up. PLUS, if she is not the leader per say then you should totally try to maybe get the steering wheel from her. Try to over mind her! Try to help the team make the decisions, show her who is the boss. Don't forget you can argument your ideas. If she says it stupid you can logically back it up and ask her why is it stupid if this and that and that it would help up like such?

In the end I am not a know it all and I'm not sure what you should and should not do. But I wish you the best of luck and do tell us how it all goes for you c;

Ps; Lovely yellow with red skirt. What item is that?
The item is Sublime Mademoiselle. c: and thanks.

I did try being normal to him, but he just refused to talk or would be all snappy. Sometimes people are just completely ridiculous.  
24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games