Is This Strange? D= *it's driving me crazy*

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jinxed Tarot Card

Eternal Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:08 am
I don't know why, but I really want a guy friend. Seriously.

I don't hate girls anymore, (mostly thanks to this guild) but it's still just not the same as having a guy friend. I've given up on making any IRL friends in general since the friendships always end badly, but I'd be willing to try one last time if it meant I could have a best friend.

I don't think I could ever be best friends with a female, I just don't feel it. Sometimes I think I should see a psychiatrist, but I don't have the money nor would I want my parents to know I was going to one.

I've never had a best friend in my entire life and it's probably my fault, but I don't know how to fix it. I don't even fit in places where I should (*cough*gamers*cough*) which not only makes things more difficult, but is also really confusing. <_<;

It's probably odd posting that I want a guy friend in an all girls guild, but this is the best place for me to turn to for advice.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:15 pm
I don't have a best friend. Often best friends are also childhood friends, a friend that knows you for a long time and all the problems you went through in your life....

I'm in my 20s, so making a friend now, that person cannot be my best friend because we don't know each other much especially the past...

I know someone a girl that have guys and girls best friends... When she was a teenager she had more guy friends than girls...

I think it is ok to want to have a guy friend...

There's nothing wrong.  

Miss_XxAriaxX

hoenest

Darling

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:09 pm
Jinxed Tarot Card

OU, i have a guy friend. he's wonderful~ much better than having girl friends...
; u ; less drama, it's only us, and like... he doesn't judge. i would suggest you go and get one this instant! they are wonderful to have.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:54 pm
I have more guy friends than girl friends.....granted a little over half of them are gay but that's besides the point. guy friends can be pretty cool especially if you share a few interests. and tanqela is right, they do tend to have less drama and when there is some amount of drama, it's relatively easy to solve and they don't make it seem like the end of the world....well some do, but still.

if you want to have a friend that's a guy then just start talking to guys on a common ground. girls don't have to always be flirting when they talk to a guy  

StrayKit

Jinxed Tarot Card

Eternal Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:56 pm
XxAriaxX

Aww, done give up just because you're 20! I know women in their seventies that have only known their best friends for a few years. =3

tanqela

StrayKit

I have a couple guy friends (when I say a couple, I seriously mean 2. XD) but it doesn't seem like we'll ever be best friends. One of them won't even talk to me outside PSN or Xbox Live. D= Every time I try to make new guy friends I have little success.

I JUST WANT A BFF! (brofriend forever) crying

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:13 pm
Jinxed Tarot Card

so do i. ; u ; what girl wouldn't want a straight brofriend forever? Like, i don't mind hanging out with gay guys, but there is still drama present there, just like girls; however, if you guys start throwing punches, they'll have the upper hand because they are males.

my current guy friend has the potential to be my bff. o: idek, it's pretty early on in our friendship to think about stuff like this. xD  

hoenest

Darling

Jinxed Tarot Card

Eternal Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:34 pm
tanqela

Well, I wish you luck on getting an awesome brofriend that will stay with you forever. =D

Maybe I should make a post in Friends Chat asking for a brofriend? XD

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:41 pm
Jinxed Tarot Card
tanqela

Well, I wish you luck on getting an awesome brofriend that will stay with you forever. =D

Maybe I should make a post in Friends Chat asking for a brofriend? XD

CAN I JOIN YOU ON YOUR QUEST? I NEED ONE ONLINEEE~  

hoenest

Darling

Jinxed Tarot Card

Eternal Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:59 pm
tanqela

Of course you can! Finding a brofriend is like, 10x harder than finding a boyfriend or girlfriend. XD It'll be nice to have support along this journey.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:05 pm
Jinxed Tarot Card
tanqela

Of course you can! Finding a brofriend is like, 10x harder than finding a boyfriend or girlfriend. XD It'll be nice to have support along this journey.
GRAND! LET US DO THIS!  

hoenest

Darling

Jinxed Tarot Card

Eternal Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:19 pm
tanqela
GRAND! LET US DO THIS!

I shall go forth and make a thread, then! I was going to work on my homework, but screw it. I got 4 days before I gotta be back to school anyway. XD

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:20 pm
Jinxed Tarot Card
tanqela
GRAND! LET US DO THIS!

I shall go forth and make a thread, then! I was going to work on my homework, but screw it. I got 4 days before I gotta be back to school anyway. XD

PROCRASTINATORS UNITE! i have six ;D  

hoenest

Darling

Jinxed Tarot Card

Eternal Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:38 pm
tanqela

Lucky! D= I only have to go 2 days a week, though. And I skipped my 2 days for this week.

Made the thread: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/friends-chat/looking-for-a-brofriend-p/t.85310143/

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:51 pm
Jinxed Tarot Card
tanqela

Lucky! D= I only have to go 2 days a week, though. And I skipped my 2 days for this week.

Made the thread: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/friends-chat/looking-for-a-brofriend-p/t.85310143/

we should hire some brofriends lolol  

hoenest

Darling

24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas