View Results

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:47 am
Are too damn short.=-=' ~gets up at 5:40 in the moring each week day~
I wanted to sleep in longer dang it.;.;  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:25 am
I work on weekends so I can't sleep in unless I have a day off. That's a rarity for me unless I'm going somewhere and even then, I have to still wake up early.  

angels losing sleep

JamesWN

Invisible Hunter

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:54 am
How you even manage to get up at 5:40? x.x;  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:59 pm
Man i love weekends. Stay up on Friday nights then sleep in on Saturday.  

Crystal Ice23

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:02 pm
JamesWN
How you even manage to get up at 5:40? x.x;

A miracle,dun like getting up that early.xP

Unless it was for you...>///>  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:34 pm
I'm supposed to be up at 6:30 to get ready for school, bus picks me up at 7. I literally lay in bed for ten more minuets then forcibly drag myself out of bed and walk around blindly for my clothes and shoes. Legit, I don't open my eyes, or turn on the lights, or open the curtains. After that I have to put in my contacts which sort of forces my sleepiness to go bye-bye stare  

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:39 pm
<>' That must bite big time...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:38 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
I'm supposed to be up at 6:30 to get ready for school, bus picks me up at 7. I literally lay in bed for ten more minuets then forcibly drag myself out of bed and walk around blindly for my clothes and shoes. Legit, I don't open my eyes, or turn on the lights, or open the curtains. After that I have to put in my contacts which sort of forces my sleepiness to go bye-bye stare

That is such a description of high school. One thing I do not envy is getting up that early and having a six period day, one class after another and 2-3 homework assignments after that. xD in college it -can- be a bit easier, -depending-...at least at the community college I go to, early registration allows me to pick good teachers and a decent enough schedule.  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:42 pm
Blind Blindness
Darkness Dragons Revenge

That is such a description of high school. One thing I do not envy is getting up that early and having a six period day, one class after another and 2-3 homework assignments after that. xD in college it -can- be a bit easier, -depending-...at least at the community college I go to, early registration allows me to pick good teachers and a decent enough schedule.

Six classes? I have four classes a day... And as far a college goes, I plan on going to a community college and then going to an out of state college, preferably to Florida where I plan on working in the near future for a small self-suffiencet gaming company :3  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:10 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Blind Blindness
Darkness Dragons Revenge

Six classes? I have four classes a day... And as far a college goes, I plan on going to a community college and then going to an out of state college, preferably to Florida where I plan on working in the near future for a small self-suffiencet gaming company :3

Wow, you're lucky O.o
What grade are you in?
MOVE TO MIAMI AND I CAN MEET YOU  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:36 am
Blind Blindness
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Blind Blindness
Darkness Dragons Revenge

Wow, you're lucky O.o
What grade are you in?

I am a sophomore in high school. And Ill live in Land o lakes is Miami near there? emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:42 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Blind Blindness
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Blind Blindness
Darkness Dragons Revenge

Wow, you're lucky O.o
What grade are you in?

I am a sophomore in high school. And Ill live in Land o lakes is Miami near there? emotion_kirakira

Ah, well enjoy your time in high school xD
NO. GOOGLE SAYS NO AND IT DOESN'T LIE emotion_kirakira  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:08 pm
Blind Blindness
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Blind Blindness
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Blind Blindness
Darkness Dragons Revenge

Wow, you're lucky O.o
What grade are you in?

... TT^TT I wanna visit chu in four years (going to a college where I live currently for 2 years) oh well. Maybe we can bump into each other at a ComicCon biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:24 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Blind Blindness
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Blind Blindness
Darkness Dragons Revenge

Wow, you're lucky O.o
What grade are you in?

... TT^TT I wanna visit chu in four years (going to a college where I live currently for 2 years) oh well. Maybe we can bump into each other at a ComicCon biggrin

In July there's a super con in Miami lol..if that's what you mean smile  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:26 pm
Blind Blindness
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Blind Blindness
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Blind Blindness
Darkness Dragons Revenge

Wow, you're lucky O.o
What grade are you in?

In July there's a super con in Miami lol..if that's what you mean smile

Lol I go to the one in NY razz
I really want to go to DragonCon in Georgia (I think it's in Georgia) because the game company I mentioned above goes there and I would die to meet them <3 <3 <3 <3  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff