Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [☍ [ Sasagi City } Gimangakure
Hospital of the Damned [ Juin Available ] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:58 pm
Hospital of the Damned
User Image

Held within several smaller corners of the main buildings, each attending nurse possesses a seal to transport directly to here in times of need. Those looking for a quick heal will have to pay, though, as not everything is for free in Gimangakure! The 5-man Eiseijutsu required for healing from failed Juin Jutsu applications is available for a discount of 1 S-ranked application, rather than needing 5 people's S-ranked applications. (i.e. only 1,000 Ryo for recovery)

There is also a curious fellow temporarily staying here, by the name of Miyamoto Mamoru. While he is undoubtedly the same man/woman as the ex-Kazekage, he is also here to test out his newest Fuuinjutsu: Juin Jutsu [ Cursed Seals Technique ]. Please quote AandOE if you are interested.

[quote="AandOE"][/quote]

Eiseijutsu Prices:
  • 30 :: E-ranked
  • 60 :: D-ranked
  • 125 :: C-ranked
  • 250 :: B-ranked
  • 500 :: A-ranked
  • 1,000 :: S-ranked

Juin Jutsu Prices:
  • Seal of Heaven, 1k Ryo, odd number needed for success
  • Seal of Earth, 1k Ryo, even number needed for success
  • Seal of Triangles Untested
  • Seals of Hooks Untested
  • Seal of Three Dots Untested
  • Seal of Triskelion Untested
  • Seal of Animals Untested
  • Seal of Danzō Untested
  • Seal of Hyūga Untested
  • Seal of Puppetry Untested
  • Seal of Chakra Untested
  • Seal of Jūgo, 2k Ryo
  • Seal of Gelel Untested
  • Seal of Iburi Untested
  • Seal of Kotai #1, 2k Ryo

S H I R O H O S H I T S U Y A
Translation: White Star Helper, Occupation: Front Door Nurse

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:37 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Six & One only]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

"I suppose this place shall make do," Mamoru #1 (i.e. One), the wholesome doctor mumbled as he adjusted his blindfold. Pushing through the front two barred doors, a lone nurse smiled up at him before taking a curious look at the female standing behind him. A lanky woman in a skin tight black outfit peered over One's shoulder.

"Are you two in need of assistance," the attendant questioned.

"Not exactly," Mamoru #6 (Six) replied, her soft voice carrying easily through the small room. "We're in need of some medical Fuuinjutsu practicing, sort of. We--"

Holding her hand up to stop her, the nurse realized that their conversation shouldn't be held so lightly. "Up the stairs to the second floor, turn around, and then head to the room just above where we are now. You may perform your studies there in peace." Moving her hand out of the way, the attendant pointed to the staircase beyond the well before going back to her clerical work. One & Six both nodded in thanks before departing to the designated area. The only need now was for people to show up, as they had handed out several flyers to the village before heading here. To keep themselves busy, they began prepping the test seals.

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:24 pm
AandOE

User ImageXXXXXXS u o hXK u r o h XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
|xx1st Otokagexx|xx|xxJiongu Bloodlinexx|xx|xxOtogakurexx|xx|xxPuppet Ninjaxx|xx|xxBukijutsu Classxx|xx|xxSnake Sagexx|

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx~ ~ ~ ♪ That music, can you hear it?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIt's the song for your Funeral ♫ ~ ~ ~

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

The masked shinobi walked into the Hospital, the doors flung open and there he stood. A man clad in black and no symbol on his armor or clothing. He resembled a true shinobi, hiding his face and his markings, all that could be seen was his golden eyes and his red hair. One was a signature aspects of a man that had lost in time long before... but he was no longer visible from the outside. The people at the desk of the hospital saw him and walked to him with smiles on their faces. "Greetings, are you in need of assistance?" The two nurses asked.

"No, I'm looking for someone. I was given information that he was stationed here. Miyamoto Mamoru." The man said his mouth seeming to not move under his mask.

The two nurses looked to each other and thought to themselves and then like light bulbs went off, pointed upwards. "Up the stairs on the second floor, turn around, and then the room just ahead. That's where they are."

The Shinobi smiled and nodded to them, he then went on his way getting to the door, pausing for a moment. Miyamoto was no ordinary shinobi, Akane and Suoh would be the best to know that... However, for the safety of the world, Suoh had to do this. He had to find him and risk it all, Miyamoto saw chakra not people, so there was some doubt in his mind of this all. He might be able to see through his disguise and sense that golden chakra hidden deep within. "Miyamoto? Miyamoto are you there. I'm here to speak about the Seals..."

Chakra Lvl :: [ 785 cP ] - [ 0 cP ] = [ 785 cP ] out of [ 785 cP ]
Stamina Lvl :: [ 520 sP ] - [ 0 sP ] = [ 520 sP ] out of [ 520 sP ]
Jutsu's ::
Bonuses ::

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:57 pm

Info:
[Six & One only]

Six tilted her head up as a familiar presence neared, but she paid no mind to it. Many people had begun to be familiar presences over the past few years: the way people walked down empty hallways, the tempo of one's breathing, or even the way scents carried about them in the air. Uncrossing her legs, she stood to open the door, letting One scratch his head over a problem in the far corner. A gentle click of a turning door knob would reveal a small room no bigger than the attendant's station on the floor below them. Six would be on the masked shinobi's right, her small desk cluttered with failed cookies. Behind her near the opposite wall's window sat the Doctor, One, his desk already overflowing with strange symbols, charts, and equations. The entire left side of the room was one large Fuuin from floor to ceiling with several more hospital-like stations and beds lined up against it. Everything was still crisp and clean, having not even been used yet for the first time. "How may I help you," Six flashed a small grimace, her temperament sour from having to watch over One.

Azzurro Skyde

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:30 pm
AandOE

|xx1st Otokagexx|xx|xxJiongu Bloodlinexx|xx|xxOtogakurexx|xx|xxPuppet Ninjaxx|xx|xxBukijutsu Classxx|xx|xxSnake Sagexx|

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Suoh looked at Six and he paused for a moment, it had been a long time since he'd seen a familiar face from Suna so close. As Six asked him how he could be helped, Suoh was hesitant at first, but closed his eyes an detached his emotions from his work. "I'm here to learn about Seals..." Suoh said hoisting up one of the flyers that Six and One had handed out through town. "Some of your seals seem beneficial, I'd like to learn more about them. Maybe even learn how to administer them." Suoh said looking around the room and took a slight step inwards then looked around even more, he saw the work behind these Seals was quite complex.

"I need to make sure some people will listen to me, and that some can't talk about me..." Suoh said looking to Six. "However, I realize your work is rather new... and you need some test subjects... am I correct?" Suoh said turning to them and looked at her bandaged eyes.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:57 pm

Info:
[Six & One only]

The woman in black brushed a few stray pink hairs back over an ear to listen better as the man presented a flyer. Reaching out with the same hand, Six ran her fingers over the thin paper's braille as he stepped once, bouncing it slightly under them. Retracting her hand, Six's posture straightened as she nodded towards the interior of the room. The motion was to allow for Akane to enter more so that she could close the door. No need for prying eyes and ears in the village of lies, ne? Once comfortably sat down with the room, Six would start. "The Juin Jutsu, or rather poorly named 'Cursed Seals Technique' requires more than a bit of training, in addition to your correct line of thought on test subjects. Since you are in need of learning the jutsu, do you know of Sennin Moodo? It won't be possible to study it without prior experience with Nature Chakra." Only several people in the entire world knew of the existence of Sennin Moodo, so her hopes weren't exactly high on his knowledge of it. Yet, perhaps the man had seen it in action at some point, which would aid him in his training.

Azzurro Skyde

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:13 pm
AandOE

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Suoh looked to Six with a slight raised eyebrow, he walked in and stood, staring into the room of the Fuuin Seals. As Six spoke, Suoh thought back... "Yes. Yes I do." Suoh was letting out small clues as to who he was, with the info he was giving, but it was also needed for his plans, and his plans were what mattered. "Manda and my old teacher both have spoken of it. I'm the newest Snake Sage... However I have no experience gathering and using Nature Chakra." Suoh said pulling out three scrolls out of his black ninja clothing. Suoh's eyes darted to Six once more and he sat down across from her. Six reminded him so much of Sunagkaure, the days where he would go to the office in hopes to see Mamoru and in stead there was Six, there to sometimes, give him even better info than he expected. She was someone that Suoh and Akane really admired, along with One. The thoughts of the two made Suoh wonder if the not had been delivered to San yet even.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:50 pm

Info:
[Six & One only]

Listening intently as the first customer explained his circumstances, Six leaned back in her chair. "Snakes... huh. They are quite adept with nature chakra usage, but their facilities must be lacking if they hadn't a way to express it in human terms. Either way," Six snapped her fingers from her reclined position, alerting One to the need of his assistance, "you'll need the Doctor."

A pile of One's papers slid to the ground in an unceremonious thump, spreading out as gravity allowed. Undeterred, the man in a white medical coat swiveled around in his seat to face the Snake Sage, his stethoscope penduluming to & fro from the action. "It is as Six said, yes-yes. Once your training is complete, you'll be able to connect with them in a pseudo-permanent form for easier access to Sage Chakra." A new term, Sage Chakra, referring to nature chakra and its usages. "There is a well in the courtyard on the first floor, young man," One's tenor tones skipped across his 'r's. "It drips loudly, disturbing me greatly, but it will help you to understand nature. In understanding nature, you will be still with the world, mixing your chakra with its. A balance must be held, yes-yes, or to stone you will become! No more than one-third of your chakra while you meditate can be balanced without the petrifaction starting. Take Six with you, and she will smack the daylights out of you if you start to become more snake statue than man!"

Reaching overhead of her, Six pulled the Sage's Staff off from a wall-built shelf. "This will sap your Sage Chakra if you get too much and start to petrify," Six stated, allowing for the Doctor to return to his Fuuinjutsu. Indicating the door with her free hand, it seemed as though the short conversation with him was over as quick as it had begun. "I can answer any of the easier questions on the way down."

Azzurro Skyde

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:55 pm
AandOE

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Suoh looked to One and smirked, yeah it was One. He listened intently and nodded, it seemed that the path to Juin Jutsu and Sennin Moodo was a bit harsher than expected. It was only normal though, not many knew of these, so it wasn't surprising it was rare. Suoh, however, wanted to be one of those chosen few... and once his sights were placed upon it, he was on a mission to do so. "Thank you Doctor." Suoh said as he turned and went to door.

Six spoke, telling him if he had any more question's, he could ask her. Suoh paused and looked to Six "If I get past all this and get to Sennin Moodo, what will I become? I don't know what to expect." Suoh said as he approached the well in the courtyard.

[[ OoC :: AandOE do I make a single post for each 10 posts and roll a die for each one? or do I do them all at once with one dice roll? ]]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:00 pm

Info:
[Six & One only]

After the man glad in light, black armor strode through the door, Six closed it gently before catching up to him. Down the stairs and to the well they both travelled, the pink haired woman's attention focused upon his question. "What will you become," Six repeated, thinking about what she had become, herself. "With my own experience, I feel as though I can 'speak' with the environment, though that cannot happen normally. You'll suddenly have the ability to use chakra not of your own, to allow you to last longer in your... 'activities'." Moving over to the well, Six placed a hand upon the wooden boards covering it, her thoughts mildly cloudy. "If you aren't able to balance or fight in hand-to-hand combat well, Sennin Moodo will compensate for that, though you will take on more of the snake's properties than my own version. Wisdom will flow more smoothly to you, and ideas that once would never happen will drift through your dreams. People that have failed the training in the past have taken on too much of their summoning's physical traits, paying the ultimate price by using too much Senjutsu Oil. That's why I have this!" Turning to face her first customer, her resting hand fell from the well to the staff, tapping it to signify her resolve to teach. Hanging from the top end of the staff swung a low bauble, filled with an viscous, oily fluid. Lowering the oil to within reach for Akane, Six would allow for him to take off its hanging perch. Upon the small bauble lay several words, including 'Warning, do not consume' and 'Use only upon skin'.

((If you want to use the die roll, you'll have to post each time you reach 5 sentences. If you manage to get it once... I'll be impressed! Otherwise, one post with [5 x 10 =] 50 sentences will be fine.))

Azzurro Skyde

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
Azzurro Skyde rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:42 pm
AandOE

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Suoh listened carefully to Six, he words resonated in his mind in the mention of chakra he did not own that would be at his disposal, the notion intrigued him and made him warm inside for some reason. A small smirk grew on Suoh's face as he walked to the well, he thought of the characteristics of the snake, how, since he made the pact with them, he'd already become accustomed to their ways of thinking and everything. Looking to the oily fluid, at the end of the staff and looked to Six's band over her eyes, they may technically be parted through the paths that Akane had taken, but he felt safe near her. Suoh reached out grabbing the oil and looked to Six for a second, he pulled his hood down and took off his shirt than pulled off his mask that was on his mouth. The stitches of his skin were showing and for people like Six and One, they'd probably be able to see the chakra flows much more clearer. Suoh opened the gord and put his hand into it, he rubbed some on his chest and sat down, not moving.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:47 pm
AandOE

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Only the greatest of skills were the hardest to train for, because the second Suoh sat down, he felt funny. Suoh felt a tingle in his skin and on his body, he flinched a bit and he felt a peeling feeling. Suoh knew he wasnt to open his eyes but he had to. As he opened his eyes, Suoh was awestruck in terror, true terror. His vision was blurred, he no longer could see color, he saw heat. Six's figure was bright while everything else was cold... Suoh's skin grew scales and his arms were beginning to be absorbed into his sides. Suoh looked to Six and spoke in shaky words "Is... Is this?" Suoh would then, more than likely feel a hard whack.

[[ HURRAY FOR FIRST ROLL ]]

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:04 pm

Info:
[Six & One only]

Six waited patiently as one of her previous students began to strip, the feelings of once knowing him better having surfaced for a moment. At heart, Mamoru was a teacher, and they didn't care much to whom they taught to.. only so long as knowledge could continue to be passed down through the generations. Even if Akane had changed names, identities, situations, et cetera, as long as he wanted to learn, they would be there for him. Back on track to the situation at hand, Six stood by idly as her student rubbed himself down with the oil.

A twitch, a difference in height. Textures changed from skin to something else. WHAP! The woman's ferocity with the Sage's Staff was incredible, smacking the ever living daylights out of her student. It was for his own good too, as he would have surely petrified if she hadn't have been there! Sage Chakra flowed away from the man, then, and into the staff itself, balancing back out his inner levels. "You weren't tuned in correctly to the environment. The Doctor told you to concentrate on the nature around you, didn't he? The well here still drips... why not try this again?"

Azzurro Skyde

Azzurro Skyde rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:27 pm
AandOE

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Suoh's was smacked across the head with the bat, and like a comedy, his as whipped back and lifted off the ground, only to come to contact again two feet away. "What a hit..." Suoh's face steamed from the hit and slowly got up again; his vision had returned to it's natural state and Suoh let out a sigh of relief. Suoh looked to Six and got back up slowly, he rubbed his head and got back into position, looking to his teacher with a feeling of minor hatred as to the beating, but smirked and went back to his own training. Going completely still he tried to do as he was told. He put the oil on again and closed his eyes, he then reached out to the environment around him, focusing deeply on the dripping of the well.

Bonuses :: [[ 2 of 10 for Sennin Moodo: Snake Version ]]

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:29 pm
AandOE

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Suoh felt the tingle again, he opened his eyes and they were slimmed with defeat as he could only see heat again. "Eheh..." He glanced to Six once more and prepared himself for the wallop.

Bonuses :: [[ 2 of 10 for Sennin Moodo: Snake Version ]]

[☍ [ Sasagi City } Gimangakure

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items