Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PLOT] We Are Not so Different, You and I ['Tia and Coronus] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:28 am
User Image
Celestia walked alone near the forest's edge, running her hand softly against the rough bark of the trees and the smooth sides of bush's leaves. She was alone, as she often found herself these days, with only her thoughts to bring her company. Was this the way of the shaman, to be only in the presence of the spirits of nature? How could it be, as the princess had yet to even learn what this new power she held was.

It wasn't that she disliked the feeling, only that she wished it to be less often. Even an introvert, such as herself, could come to yearn for others if she did not see them for enough of a time. She should probably seek them out herself, but did not wish to seem needy. A princess does not need others; others need her, or, they did in her old land. Here, she was no more needed than any other pae she came across. It was a cold, sad truth that she had to acknowledge. That was part of the reason she had performed the ceremony: hope that she may become important again.

But, alas, here she walked, not aware of anyone nearby.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:44 pm
User Image The forest had been quiet that was until a yellow faery apeared out of no were in the branches of one of the trees. "And again in a tree." She said laughing

"You know if you practiced more this would not happen." said a tired voice of her mellon who was right besides her in the tree.

"I could not ever make it back gracefully even as an elder so there is no real point in harassing me about it. I got us back to the present in one piece right." As she looked around the yellow faery noticed that someone else was around. "Hi there I hope I did not scare you." The faery easily landed on the ground using her translucent wings to make sure that she landed on her feet. The walked over to the white female. "Sorry about that it is hard to judge were you are in a time stream. It used to be so easy. " she said shaking her head before looking up at celesta "My name is Coronus nice to meet you." she said putting out her hand  

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:14 am
Stepping back, shocked by the sudden appearance of someone new, the princess stared silently as she watched her settle down. She, too, settled down, letting her held breath out from her lips and her wings fall back into place behind her. Smiling, albeit a bit awkwardly, Celestia waved lightly as the other girl came closer, a bit surprised by just how friendly everyone here was. Honestly, her own faunies were just as open, but she didn't think that every culture would be. Tiling her head, the princess mused the other's words.

Elder? Time stream?

What did any of that mean? Brushing them aside momentarily, she decided it best to continue on with these polite words and took the others hand, giving it a soft shake. Tilting her head ever so slightly, her hair flowing just into view behind her, she replied, "The pleasure is all mine. I am called Celestia." Releasing her grip, she let her hand fall by her side. "Are you native to these parts?"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:43 pm
Coronus out her hand on her chin to think about if she was a native. "I can not remember when I was last here it must have been an elder. That was around when Fauns were here the first or second time." she mumbled to her self. She finally sighed as she gave up it was all to complicated. "No I am not a native to these parts. Life gets so complicated when you time travel all the time you start to louse track of things all the time." she chuckled at her own statement.

She then hit her self with her staff. She was an idiot she must have been confusing Celestia like crazy with all her strange words. She blushed as she looked down. "I am so sorry, I must be confusing you with all my strange words. Do not worry I am used to confusing people I have done it since I was little. Just tell me what you want to explain." She said with an embarrassed smile.  

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:29 am
Celestia was completely confused at this point. Had she really just said time travel? Was she supposed to believe that someone could really be able to do such a thing? How absurd! How completely absurd; even the most powerful had to bow to time and fate. This pae must be mad, that was the only thing she could think of.

What...? What did she want her to explain? Nothing this strange fae said made any sort of sense. Glancing away, she considered just walking away. No use in getting involved with any other nonsense, not after her 'marriage,' her sister's children, her 'powers,' whatever they may be. No... This was certainly something she did not want to be a part of. Yet, she could not just ignore her, that would be rude. Returning her gaze, she asked a simple question, "Do you know of me?"

Certainly, if what she said was true, she would already know what the princess had done or would done.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:20 am
Coronus sighed when she heard the question. Why did Pae always think she knew there names because she was a time traveler. "That actually is more tricky than you would think. What I go to when I time travel is parallel universes. Meaning they are all different in some way so I might ask you in one universe and you might say your name is Queen sunshine. but if I go to another universe you could look exactly the same and say your name is Princess Luna but that is just odd since your mark is the sun." she said with a sigh. "But she did say she had a younger sister who was blue named Princess Celesta. I am guessing that universe was a little odd because fish were flying in the sky and birds were living under the water. Normal for them was odd for me any way." she said waving off that topic. "My guess is you are Princess Celesta." That had been were she had just come from when she ended up in the tree.  

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:17 am
Again... Completely over the princess's head. Different universes all coexisting with this one? How could that even work; why would there be multiple ones if this one was fine? Luna...?! Had she said her sister's name? That... That was it! But they had never met, certainly not. And her name too, even though it was assigned to her sister in the maddened world she spoke of. Her reasoning on the names was fine, and she was having a hard time discrediting what she said entirely. Coronus had, in fact, come to her name without a formal introduction, as well as the name of her family. Unless she were a spy, which had yet to be proven, then she should not know it. A bit hopeful to let all this strangeness pass, she nodded once.

"Yes... I am called Celestia, and my sister, the darker one you speak of, is Luna." Pausing to cross her arms, her confusion was visible on her face. "I understand not how you came to know of us, nor of your story, but..." What to say? It was all so far-fetched...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:11 am
Well she got that question right now for the next problem. It was never easy she thought with a sigh as she closed her eyes thinking of the best way to handle this and what her options were. I can do that and that might end that way or if I do that it will end that way she thought to herself. "I will go with that." she mumbled to herself before she opened her eyes and smiled.

"Ok how about I explain multiple universes this way if it does not work I will try something else." She sat on the ground and motioned for the princess to join her. She drew a line that broke into two at the end. "Let’s say one day you are walking through the forest and you come a fork in the path." she took one of the fallen leaves and had it go down the path and stop at the fork in the road. “You have a choice whether to go right or left. Let’s say you choose left and meet me.” She moved the leaf to the left and put her hour glass close the princess Celesta leaf. “At that moment a universe was created with you going right. But these two universes will keep going separate paths and every time another choice is made another universe is made using the other options. She started to draw branches out from the first two ends. What I can do is move from one universe to the next.” She showed this by moving the hour glass from one line to the next. “That way I can meet you in a different universes but you would be different than the one who you are.” She looked up at the princess. “Tell the truth it is hard for me to not get confused who I know in what universe. So most of the time I do not act like I know a pae because in that universe I might not have.” She sighed. “I hope this helps.”  

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:35 am
Silently watching the fae move, she stood still for a moment before follow closer and crouching down to listen to her explanation. Nodding, she followed along with the beginning fairly easily, but her understanding faded as the lines grew and grew. Letting the silence hang in the air as Coronus finished, she rubbed the back of her head lightly before commenting. "So you can just... move... teleport if you will... From here..." she reached down, touching the line where her leaf was, "...to here?" the princess then moved her finger to an arbitrary line on the ground. "And, whilst you are there, much is different, yet the same."

Pausing, if only to let her own question sink in, she brought her hand back up, crossing her arms and shaking her head. "If I had such an ability, I surely would have gone mad long ago. Most would: either from the power it entails, or from the loneliness."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:32 pm
"I am pretty amazed that I have not gone crazy due to the how many times I have seen some things. You start to try to expect things to happen because it happened in another universe and when it doesn't it shocks you. Thankfully I have lived with this for a long time and so I am used to it also I have a cute little ability to know were I am." She sighed as she put her hand on her head. She looked at Celestia. "It is lonely. I lose track of time all the time I missed watching my children grow up. I do not even know what my husband thinks happened to me." The normally strong fae wiped tears from her eyes. "Power has a price. But I have a feeling that you already know that."  

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:10 pm
"Those would be events most meant to happen by fate, yes? Something that, no matter the circumstances, always seems to produce a similar, if not an identical, result." That was a particularly nice ability to accompany the more obvious one; it almost gave a sense of absolute control, if only through knowledge of the time. Surely, it was impossible to keep track of the different sorts of happenings between the infinite worlds. The princess felt that she was beginning to understand the gist of the power a bit better.

Reaching her hand forward, she hesitated a moment before placing her hand on the fae's shoulder in a comforting manner. Normally she would find such a gesture too intimate for a near-stranger, yet, in this land it felt the natural thing to do. "I... Understand. How long have I lived, yet never has the endless love of a parent's child been directed towards myself..." she paused, shaking her head. "...at times I had wished to be rid of the power, yet, now that it has been taken, I feel as someone other than myself. Different wishes, different desires. Are these what I truly was, or simply what I have become?" She let her words fade into silence as she realized that she had opened up far more than she wished to.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:15 am
Cronus looked at Celestia when she felt a hand on her shoulders. She put her hand on the fauns white hand. "Things are different now. Power is not something that should control ones life but it seems we both fell into that trap. Power was not made you, is you all the things that you felt then and now are all part of you. It is just that now your life has changed so will your wishes and dreams. You can do things you never thought was possible in the past." she stopped and put her hand on her head. "Sorry I am not that good at this. I can not believe I once ran for Mayor." she was silent  

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:45 am
This fae appeared to be far wiser than her appearance should lend itself to, likely a result of this ability to relive the past and the future. How many times had she gone through the same event, in different lands, throughout time? There was only so much the princess could hope to convey to her. Still, though, it brought a smile to her face. "You did? I was not aware there were such positions here."

sailornorthstar

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:59 pm
o0_Daisuke_0o

"It was a long time ago and nothing really happened with it it kind of vanished. I think it was better that way since who would fallow some one like me? I can not land on my feet most of the time between dimensions." She smiled at the princess. "Do you want to see one I can take you there and bring you back I know of some interesting ones."  

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:27 pm
The princess was speechless as she slowly digested the meaning of the fey's words. Take her... to another dimension...? Was such a thing truly possible? Certainly it would be one way to confirm (or falsify) her claims... She looked away as she contemplated a moment before closing her eyes, shaking her head, and reopening them as she looked back with a soft smile. "It would be a pleasure to see the world as you do."

She wasn't sure what she would prefer to find out: truth or fiction.

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff