Submit

dandykaiju

Questionable Browser

13,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nerd 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:06 pm
So someone I thought was a close friend has pretty much been at my throat recently. He's been insulting me every time I make a tiny mistake and now he's currently saying I'm gonna get fat and die early because of my dietary habits. He doesn't even see what I eat every day. I have a problem with dizziness and sometimes fainting and he's pinning that on my food habits. I have every vitamin I need. I've gotten blood tests. It says NOTHING about food in my blood work. Everything is normal from what the doctors tell my mom and I. We even went to a neurologist after I fainted and hit my head on a tub. My family rarely eats out. Maybe 3 times a month at most. I don't by the gross junk food at school. I bring an apple, a turkey sandwich, juice, water, cheese, fruit snacks, and occasionally chips (currently Sun Chips). Does that sound unhealthy? Not to me. I eat 3 meals a day every day and always have snacks. I am actually teetering on the underweight side. Last I checked, I was between 102 and 107 pounds. I occasionally go on walks with my mom after dinner. He's just been harsh... I don't know what to do.. Cause sometimes it is verbal, but every once in a while it's physical.. Am I a bad person? I swear I've told him about my sensitivity and my past, both of which show that I am not too much of a fighter.. But still.. I don't get it.. I want to cry, but I don't want to tell my parents, in which they'll catch me if I were to..  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:22 pm
don't cry, baby.

have you told him about this actual eating habit of yours, or what not? like, does he try to understand? if not, and he just hurts your feelings, then drop him. you can't be around someone who insults you, and keeps doing it. it seems to me like he's not that wonderful of a friend because he treats you like crap. he doesn't deserve your presence in his life.

i suggest getting new friends, why? i was in a similar situation like this with one of my girl friends, rather than dietary habits, it was about my boyfriend. yeah, it's resolved now because i don't hang out with them.  

hoenest

Darling

dandykaiju

Questionable Browser

13,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nerd 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:25 pm
tanqela
don't cry, baby.

have you told him about this actual eating habit of yours, or what not? like, does he try to understand? if not, and he just hurts your feelings, then drop him. you can't be around someone who insults you, and keeps doing it. it seems to me like he's not that wonderful of a friend because he treats you like crap. he doesn't deserve your presence in his life.

i suggest getting new friends, why? i was in a similar situation like this with one of my girl friends, rather than dietary habits, it was about my boyfriend. yeah, it's resolved now because i don't hang out with them.
I've tried to explain, but then he keeps making new things to lash out at me with. One of my friends told him to back off since she doesn't like the treatment he gives her either. He even tried to pry us apart.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:27 pm
WhenFlyingMuffinsAttack
tanqela
don't cry, baby.

I've tried to explain, but then he keeps making new things to lash out at me with. One of my friends told him to back off since she doesn't like the treatment he gives her either. He even tried to pry us apart.

yeah, you need to stop hanging out with him. i think he likes being a d**k to you. drop him.  

hoenest

Darling

dandykaiju

Questionable Browser

13,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nerd 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:28 pm
tanqela
WhenFlyingMuffinsAttack
tanqela
don't cry, baby.

yeah, you need to stop hanging out with him. i think he likes being a d**k to you. drop him.
Alright. Thank you.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:31 pm
WhenFlyingMuffinsAttack
tanqela
WhenFlyingMuffinsAttack
tanqela
don't cry, baby.

Alright. Thank you.

no problem c:
chin up, okai?  

hoenest

Darling

Spottedteddybears

Vicious Pants

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:15 am

First off, there's nothing wrong with your eating habits. It's HEALTHY. If he want girls to starve themselves, then fine.
        And secondly, if he were a real friend he wouldn't be picking our your flaws and pretty much aiming to tear you down. Like tanqela said, he's probably not a real friend. There's no use hanging around him and letting him bring you down. Friends are meant to encourage you and help you shine, not to basically attack you on all sides.

Sorry if I seem tense, haha, what happened kind of got under my skin, and best of luck! <3

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:41 am
tanqela
WhenFlyingMuffinsAttack
tanqela
WhenFlyingMuffinsAttack
tanqela
don't cry, baby.

Alright. Thank you.

no problem c:
chin up, okai?
Okay c:  

dandykaiju

Questionable Browser

13,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nerd 50
  • Timid 100
24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items