Submit

Gold for Anti-Bullying~
  Yay!
View Results

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:02 am
        The Anti-Bullying Campaign~

What is The Anti-Bullying Campaign and how does it work?

This guild is a safe and secure environment. Though I do acknowledge at times it may not be. Therefore, I have created the
        The Anti-Bullying Campaign to lay down and enforce the rules even more so. As mentioned in the rules, we do not tolerate trolling or harassment
        of any kind in this guild. The aim of this guild is to provide a haven where all girls alike can have a place where they are free from the stupidity
        and cruelness that is often faced in Gaia and the real world, and that is something we will stand by.

The Anti-Bullying Campaign is a three strikes - you're out kind of system. So if anyone witnesses a situation or is a victim of any rule-breaking,
        feel free to report the incident (see below). After your report has been submitted, it will be privately discussed and evaluated and the
        rule-breaker may receive a strike or, depending on how bad the occurrence was, a permanent ban.

~✿~

How do I report an incident?

Reporting an incident is easy. You can either post below, or for a more private alternative, message a member of the crew (listed below).
        Please include the following in your report:

A page number and a link/url to the thread where the incident occured.
        The usernames of the bully/bullies and the victim/victims.
        Your account of what happened.

~✿~

Who can I contact?

These crew members have volunteered their time to making the guild a safer and happier place for you all,
        so please quote/message one of them to report a incident:

Yokies
        Clasela
        o0Roxy0o
        Louisa Iris
        THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS

~✿~

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:15 am
Reserved~

Clasela
Crew

Lolli-pop Psycho

Mewling Bunny

16,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:54 am
I know I'm not around much, because I usually return to places where I'm quoted. I can say that I have been bullied my entire life through school, and it's no fun. Though I haven't been singled out to be bullied online before, and it's good there are people willing to crack down on it.

Yet at the same time, there are people that might be overly sensitive to just 'report' people for what ever reason, and not have the occurrence be actual bulling. So is a report automatically a strike? Online, you never know what kind of person might up and try to report you. x.x  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:47 am
Lolli-pop Psycho
I know I'm not around much, because I usually return to places where I'm quoted. I can say that I have been bullied my entire life through school, and it's no fun. Though I haven't been singled out to be bullied online before, and it's good there are people willing to crack down on it.

Yet at the same time, there are people that might be overly sensitive to just 'report' people for what ever reason, and not have the occurrence be actual bulling. So is a report automatically a strike? Online, you never know what kind of person might up and try to report you. x.x

User Image User Image

To answer your question, not immediately. The purpose of this system is to inform the crew members of potential bullies in the guild. We're still going to investigate the case, to see if bullying was the intention or there was just a misunderstanding. As you've said, some people think that a simple and harmless "No" to their statement means they're being bullied, so it would be unfair for the "accused" if we immediately strike them out.
      Hope this helps~

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Lolli-pop Psycho

Mewling Bunny

16,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:50 am
Louisa Iris
Lolli-pop Psycho

User Image User Image

To answer your question, not immediately. The purpose of this system is to inform the crew members of potential bullies in the guild. We're still going to investigate the case, to see if bullying was the intention or there was just a misunderstanding. As you've said, some people think that a simple and harmless "No" to their statement means they're being bullied, so it would be unfair for the "accused" if we immediately strike them out.
      Hope this helps~

User ImageUser Image

Yes, it does, thank you. I didn't know there was that big of a problem with bullies in the guild. confused I do feel better not being afraid I will suddenly be getting strikes everywhere. lol  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:08 am
Lolli-pop Psycho
Yes, it does, thank you. I didn't know there was that big of a problem with bullies in the guild. confused I do feel better not being afraid I will suddenly be getting strikes everywhere. lol

User Image User Image

Well, it's not really much of a bullying case, but more of a someone who won't forgive someone just because she doesn't agree to what the person's thinking of. I've been here for a while, but I haven't really seen any cases of actual bullying (like ostracizing the person or something).
      Just be yourself here, that's what we're aiming for anyway~ And if you have any problems, just approach any of us and we'd be more than happy to help you ^^

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Lolli-pop Psycho

Mewling Bunny

16,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:11 am
Louisa Iris
Lolli-pop Psycho

User Image User Image

Well, it's not really much of a bullying case, but more of a someone who won't forgive someone just because she doesn't agree to what the person's thinking of. I've been here for a while, but I haven't really seen any cases of actual bullying (like ostracizing the person or something).
      Just be yourself here, that's what we're aiming for anyway~ And if you have any problems, just approach any of us and we'd be more than happy to help you ^^

User ImageUser Image

Now I have come across MANY cases of 'this' online. I don't agree with most people online about things, and I have been viciously attacked by people. Who just make assumptions and start attacking a person just because they don't agree. But thank you, I'll definitely remember this if I ever have problems. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:33 am
Good idea but most of the people in this guild are really nice so i doubt we will be using it much (that's a good thing) but i guess there are heaps of people in this guild so it might come in useful  

Duskheaven

Ruthless Ladykiller

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:57 pm
Louisa Iris

Thank you so much for answering the queries! <3 I owe you big time~
        I haven't been online for two days since I'm still completeing assessments. One almost down, one to go~

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:58 pm
Duskheaven

Very true. <3 Though there have been incidents in the past, so this is mainly here to prevent them.

Clasela
Crew

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:27 am
Clasela

Thank you so much for answering the queries! <3 I owe you big time~
        I haven't been online for two days since I'm still completeing assessments. One almost down, one to go~

User Image User Image

No problem~!
      Good luck with those assessments! ^^

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:01 am
Aww this is sweet! I'm really glad you guys are taking the time to make this place such a carefree environment for everyone!  

Naturalist

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100

Green_crayon42

Interesting Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:53 pm
Enchanted Blue
Aww this is sweet! I'm really glad you guys are taking the time to make this place such a carefree environment for everyone!

Yes.
I'm special needs. I wasn't harassed at any point in my life for that reason, but...that wouldn't be fun.
My dad was and is a bully, so...in a way I'm used to it. Not because of the special needs though...he just is.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:12 pm
Green_crayon42
Enchanted Blue

Yes.
I'm special needs. I wasn't harassed at any point in my life for that reason, but...that wouldn't be fun.
My dad was and is a bully, so...in a way I'm used to it. Not because of the special needs though...he just is.

I've never really been bullied but I know what it feels like to be an outcast (only happened in summer school for some reason, never regular school) but yeah, I've seen someone actually getting bullied once in high school. It took place on the school bus in high school. A girl was always picked on for "smelling" and they'd do things like shove soap in her bag. One girl even spit on her. I regret not standing up for her. I was cowardly. The most I could do was let her sit next to me when no one else would.  

Naturalist

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100

Green_crayon42

Interesting Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:14 pm
Enchanted Blue
Green_crayon42
Enchanted Blue

Yes.

I've never really been bullied but I know what it feels like to be an outcast (only happened in summer school for some reason, never regular school) but yeah, I've seen someone actually getting bullied once in high school. It took place on the school bus in high school. A girl was always picked on for "smelling" and they'd do things like shove soap in her bag. One girl even spit on her. I regret not standing up for her. I was cowardly. The most I could do was let her sit next to me when no one else would.

Well, I think life is about experiences and learning.
You had an experience and learned from it. That's all you can do.
Also, I adore that art. who did it??  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces