Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[ Round 1 ] Assembly Hall: [Winner: Marco] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

What a welcome sight this room must have been in the old days, before the floor was stained with bodily fluids and the walls showed signs of many fights. This wide open auditorium comes complete with a stage--though its structural integrity is questionable--and teeth marks on the window sills, where some unfortunate soul once lost them in a fight. The air smells faintly of mold and the windows are thick with dust. Whoever comes in here is sure to have a run for their money, and that's just from withstanding the stink!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:17 am
User Image

Kurai Karasu

Sunagakure/Genin/Ninjutsu/bloodline /Bakuton • Explosive Release - Clay method/
Chakra 410/415 Stamina 155/155 |-|AC:3000 |-| 1600

Kurai walked into the area he was supposed to and quickly smelled something foul. What ever had happened here in the past, they wanted the future to remember it. He looked around for his opponent but didn't see him. HE decided to make best of being alone. He stuck his hands in he bags with the exploding clay and the mouths in his hands opened up. They took in some clay and started fusing it with his chakra. After a while it was ready, so he decided to prepare. He set multiple traps with clay (chunks of clay hidden around the area and 10 clay spiders hidden and crawling, waiting for my command.), trip wire (Connected to clay/tags), and 20 bomb tags (hidden all over). now he only needed to wait. He stood there with the dummy, waiting for hiss opponent to arrive.

"Life's to short to be serious"

Bakuton: C1 [ Explosive Release: C1 ]
Description: One of the most basic and versatile forms of explosive clay, created from a single palm mouth. The user creates small animated dolls, often resembling animals. Depending on the variation created, they will retain the abilities of the creatures they where modeled after. ( For example, those resembling birds can still fly, spiders can crawl and climb, etc. ) This feature combined with their minor yet still effective explosive power, makes them excellent for all sorts of operations.

lee hosokawa

3,500 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:04 pm
User Image

Marco Cross
xxxxWhen I hear you scream, it's music to my ears.

◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════◉
While his opponent thought he might be getting the upper hand by setting up tons of traps, thing wouldn't play out as well as he had hoped. After all, the amount of traps that he was setting up would take time to set up. In the end, he would be interrupted mid set up. "Hey kid....Setting up traps are good and all, but you will want to make sure that you get them set up where I can't see them." The voice rang through the room coming from the stage area. When his opponent looked, he would see a man standing there with leopard print pants, a hoodie with smiley face sun, and a hat that was white with a leopard print on it was well. He had his right arm over the dummy like he was holding a friend. There were multiple ways into this area which would help out with his Marco came in.

His opponent probably would have only gotten about half his traps set up. As for Marco, had set his own trap. While his opponent might have gotten there first, Marco wasn't that far behind. Before he got to the area, he had created two shadow clones and had one use the transformation technique. So the real Marco and the real dummy were hiding behind the wall that lead to the opening of the stage. The two shadow clones were of course, just a distraction. Marco had planned on coming out as the real him, but this stupid dummy s**t changed his plans. For the moment, Marco sat quietly letting the clones do their work.

Chuunin ┇ Hojo Clan ┇ Ninjutsu ┇ Musician ┇ Chakra: 470/525
Jutsu Used: Kage Bunshin no Jutsu [ Shadow Clone Technique ] x2
Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]

((Also I need to run and take a shower. I'll be back in like 20ish mins if that.))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:53 pm
Flamefox Merimac

User Image

Kurai Karasu

Chakra 415/415 Stamina 155/155 |-|AC:3000 |-| 1600

Kurai turned towards the voice, wondering who it was. He saw the man and his puppet arrive. He wasn't quite finished but he had enough done. He stood up and cracked his head, his puppet next to him, motionless. "Well, thanks for the advice. I'm surprised that you would give away your position so easily, instead of attacking when I wasn't looking. I'm Kurai, what's your name?" He asked him while scanning the area with his eyes. HE like d to at least know who it was he was fighting.

lee hosokawa

3,500 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:06 pm
User Image

Marco Cross

Marco clone gave a small laugh as it stood there with the other clone made to look like the wooden dummy. "Well if this was a real fight, I would have done that. However, these are exams. They are made to just test what you have learned during your time in the academy and the time in between. I don't think killing is allow anyways. So where's the fun in winning without having to do any work?" He laughed a little again and shifted his weight. Lifting the dummy up, Marco took a few steps closer to Kurai. "And the name's Marco Cross. Good luck to ya Kurai. You're going to need it." The Marco clone laughed a little bit. Getting a good grip on the wooden dummy, the clone was ready to move at the first sign of attack. The real Marco just held his ground where he was.

Chuunin ┇ Hojo Clan ┇ Ninjutsu ┇ Musician ┇ Chakra: 475/525
Jutsu Used:

lee hosokawa

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:33 pm
Flamefox Merimac

User Image

Kurai Karasu

Kurai smiled and reached for a shuriken. "Thanks, good luck to you to." He said as he quickly pulled i out and three it in the same motion. The projectile was heading straight for the dummy. He knew he'd do something to save the dummy, so he waited to see how he would react. He wanted to test his speed.

lee hosokawa

3,500 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:50 pm
User Image

Marco Cross

Watching Kurai's movements, the Marco clone stood there. Giving off a smile, he watched the weapons now flying through the air, spinning around to face his back at the oncoming weapons, there would be something on his back, a violin case. The shuriken hit the case and stopped. Spinning back around, the Marco clone pulled the case off and threw it the side. Yes it was a real violin case. "I'm actually a musician, but my violin got damage in the travel over here. I knew the case would at least come in handy. Kind of wish I had my instrument here though. Oh well. A shinobi makes due right?" He laughed a little bit and reached into his own pouch pulling out a shuriken of his own. Throwing it, Marco too aimed for the dummy to see what his opponent would do. Little did Marco know, his opponent was actually a rank lower then him. However, that didn't really matter. The real Marco waited to make his move.

Chuunin ┇ Hojo Clan ┇ Ninjutsu ┇ Musician ┇ Chakra: 480/525
Jutsu Used:

lee hosokawa

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:06 pm
Flamefox Merimac

User Image

Kurai Karasu

Kurai quickly pulled out a kunai and parried the Shuriken to the ground. He looked at his oppnent and started thining.

lee hosokawa

3,500 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:17 pm
User Image

Marco Cross

The Marco clone nodded at Kunai's block. "Not bad for a kid." Gathering up some chakra, the Marco clone quickly formed a single hand seal. The floor in front of him quickly formed into a rushing river of mud. It rushed forward heading straight for Kunai. Hopefully Marco's opponent would assume that he was just trying to get Kunai away from the dummy so that he could attack it. The river of mud was heading for Kunai and Kunai alone. If he got caught in it, it would send him flying to the other side of the room. The Marco clone would look like he was starting a second string of hand seals waiting to see if the river would hit or not. The real Marco started to gather chakra to make his move. He would wait to see how his clone's attack played out.

Chuunin ┇ Hojo Clan ┇ Ninjutsu ┇ Musician ┇ Chakra: 460/525
Jutsu Used: Doryu Taiga [ Mud River ]

lee hosokawa

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:40 pm
Flamefox Merimac

User Image

Kurai Karasu

Chakra 400/415 Stamina 155/155 |-|AC:3000 |-| 1600

Kurai quickly did a string of hand signs and a clone appeared in front of him made of earth. It took the hit head on and made the mud go around i long enough for Kurai to get the doll and get out of the way. he clone then got pushed back with the mud. Kurai looked up at Marco, making sure he kept his eye on him.

lee hosokawa

3,500 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:15 pm
User Image

Marco Cross

The Marco clone watched as Kunai dodge. This kid wasn't to bad, but this would be the end of the match. He was focused to much on the clones and this was Marco's plan all along. The clone finished the strings of hand seals that he was making and yelled out. "Kage Bunshin no Jutsu [ Shadow Clone Technique ]" However, while the clone was calling out the name of the fake attack the real one would happen. As the word shadow started to end, the ground right behind Kunai would shake and break open in the blink of an eye. Six spear-like structures shot out of the ground head for the two. They were dulled as to not cause any damage, but they were aimed to hit both Kunai and the wooden dummy. While it wasn't a guarantee that it was going to work, with him focused on the clones and probably readying himself to see some clones appear, it was less likely that he was going to notice the attack from behind. Of course, Marco was ready to move once he released the jutsu. If the kid was smart, he would tell someone else was here. Or he might have just assumed that the Marco clone called out a false name for the technique that he really used. Either way, both the clones and Marco were ready.

Chuunin ┇ Hojo Clan ┇ Ninjutsu ┇ Musician ┇ Chakra: 440/525
Jutsu Used: Doryuusou [ Earthen Rising Spears ]

lee hosokawa

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:00 pm
Flamefox Merimac

User Image

Kurai Karasu

Kurai was ready for the clones to appear, but when they didn't he knew something else was up. Just then, he felt the earth moved and looked behind him to see the earth spears come out. He moved quick, but still got hit by one of them. He made sure the doll didn't get hit and stumbled away from the attack. He knew that something else was going on here. "Alright, come out, I know your hiding around here." He said looking around, keeping his guard up.

lee hosokawa

3,500 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:55 pm
User Image

Marco Cross

It seemed like Marco's plan didn't fully work but that was okay. Getting hit by a stone pillar even a blunt one still wouldn't fill to good. Either way, once Marco was called out, he stepped out from behind the wall he was hiding behind with a wooden dummy. The Marco on the left would speak first. "Not to bad, but are you able...." As soon as the Marco clone stopped talking the real Marco spoke up. "...To tell which one is the real Marco?" The both laughed together, but Kunai wouldn't get much time to relax. The Marco clone ran through a quick string of hand seals and once he was done, the area started to fill with a dense and thick fog. Due to being inside, it wouldn't be leaving any time soon.

The clone that was transformed into the wooden dummy would break it's transformation jutsu. Laughter filled the room as it seemed to be coming from everywhere. "Can you see me Kunai? Cause I can see you." Just like the laughter, Marco's voice appeared to be coming from everywhere. The clones rushed forward gathering up some chakra. Marco just shifted his position slightly in case the kid happened to remember where he was. Marco stared through the fog using the mist vision technique.

Chuunin ┇ Hojo Clan ┇ Ninjutsu ┇ Musician ┇ Chakra: 415/525
Jutsu Used: Kirigakure no Jutsu [ Hidden Mist Technique ]
Shihouhapou [ All Directions ]
Kiri Shikaku no Jutsu [ Mist Vision Technique ]

lee hosokawa

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:01 am
Flamefox Merimac

User Image

Kurai Karasu

Chakra 340/415 Stamina 155/155 |-|AC:3000 |-| 1600

Kurai looked around but couldn't see anything. He knew his opponent hand the upper hand here, but he would never give up. He did a few hand signs and made 3 clay clones, one turned into the doll. Now that there were three of them and two dolls, would he be able to figure out which was which? One of the Kurai's stayed with the doll, another left with one, and the other one ran around,trying to see where the opposing ninja was.

Nendo Bunshin no Jutsu [ Clay Clone Technique ]
Bakuton: Jibaku Bunshin [ Explosive Release: Suicide Bombing Clone ]
Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]

lee hosokawa

3,500 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:16 pm
User Image

Marco Cross

While his opponent tried to be sneak like Marco was, Marco could still perfectly see everything that went on. Thus, he knew which one was the real Kunai and the real clone. Granted his opponent didn't know that Marco knew this, it would still put his opponent at a disadvantage. The two clones reached about halfway point between Marco and his opponent. Clapping their hands together, they released the chakra they were saving up. The ground quickly and without waring, turned into a mud moat. Each one was six feet deep and with an eight foot radius. In other words, using the clones as the center, the moats extended out eight feet in all direction. Since the room was probably only about twenty feet, there would only be a few feet on either side. Odds would be that both the clones and Kunai would get trapped unless they had been standing on the edges of the room. As for Marco, he simply watched where everyone was making sure to stay out of the way of any of the clones. It would be easy to hide and keep silent while moving around. While the mud moat should end the battle if it hits the dummy, Marco grabbed a kunai and launched it through the mist at the real dummy.

Chuunin ┇ Hojo Clan ┇ Ninjutsu ┇ Musician ┇ Chakra: 395/525
Jutsu Used: Gou no Doro [ Mud Moat ] x2
Kiri Shikaku no Jutsu [ Mist Vision Technique ]

lee hosokawa

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items