Submit

NikoruSakurai

Friendly Werewolf

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:39 pm
Hello ladies..normally I don't like to bug people with my problems.. Especially to people I don't really know..But so far everyone I met in this guild is very kind and caring, some have such good advice so now I come to all you girls for some advice..Scholarships!!

You see..I have applied and got accepted into this college, I want to go dorm there because I just simply must go away from home. I really want to live on my own..problem is..We don't have much money financial wise. I tried looking for scholarships, but I can't find any! Website just send me back to other websites, it is just all so confusing! I have applied for FAFSA, but errors keep occuring..Sooner or later that will be done..But..I will need more than that.

If any of you know how to apply for scholarships..please..I need a hand. crying  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:47 pm
well, you could always talk to your counselor... unless you already graduated.
there are lots of websites that have links to scholarships, and those that you can narrow down. of course the website would send you to other websites, all you need to do is look through, see what you can do and what not.

or, just live at home and deal with it.  

hoenest

Darling

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:50 pm
I am soooooo lucky that my school has a dollars for scholars program  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:04 pm
I would talk to your counselor and or visit the financial office/building of your college. They tend to have great resources for scholarships that are relevant to you. If they're nice, they might even help you fill out the application - I know my college holds a FAFSA workshop every year to help people fill out that frustrating forum.  

WoodSorrelWitch

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:26 pm
Sakura_Anime_Blossom
Hello ladies..normally I don't like to bug people with my problems.. Especially to people I don't really know..But so far everyone I met in this guild is very kind and caring, some have such good advice so now I come to all you girls for some advice..Scholarships!!

You see..I have applied and got accepted into this college, I want to go dorm there because I just simply must go away from home. I really want to live on my own..problem is..We don't have much money financial wise. I tried looking for scholarships, but I can't find any! Website just send me back to other websites, it is just all so confusing! I have applied for FAFSA, but errors keep occuring..Sooner or later that will be done..But..I will need more than that.

If any of you know how to apply for scholarships..please..I need a hand. crying
Find help at school. Go to your college website, they might have a section that explain Financial Aid, read about it and go to the Financial Aid office. That's how it worked for me... I don't live in the US but I believe there's must be a section on their website or somewhere in your college.
You can also try to find a part-time job.  
24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games