Submit

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:07 pm
*Insert name here* isn't your average girl, but a rather special girl troubled with the burden of saving her entire town from things like monsters or demons or robots or well anything! Her partner, Nicholas is also burdened with this ordeal, but will do anything to keep his town safe. However... these fights can be rather... distracting... You see, *Insert name here* has a huge crush on her partner Nicholas and has wanted to ask him out for so long! Whenever she tries to ask him out, something has to happen to stop her in her tracks. Will she finally get the chance to, or will all of these battles keep her from her goal!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:25 pm
Pm me if you want the spot of the girl. First come first serve!

[align=center][color=color 1][i]'(Quote)'[/i][/color]
[color=color 2][b]Don't Wear It Out!:[/b] (First last)
[b]How Many Presents Will I Get This Year?:[/b] (age)
[b]I Act How I Act:[/b] (personality)
[b]My Story Isn't A Fantasy:[/b] (At least 5 sentences)
[b]Give Me More And More:[/b]
-
-
-
[b]Get These These Things Away From Me![/b]:
-
-
-
[b]A Picture Does Say A Thousand Words:[/b] (Appearance Anime only)
[b]This Is My Secret!: (Other)[/b][/color][/align]

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:52 pm

Don't Wear It Out!: Nicholas Clark
How Many Presents Will I Get This Year?: Twenty-One
I Act How I Act: Calm yet lazy, Nicholas really doesn't care about having to save to city all the time, always feeling like it's a pain. However, he knows he has to get the work done, and with his partner, it's a piece of cake.
My Story Isn't A Fantasy: Nicholas is an ace gunman, able to use any sort of gun he gets his hands on. However, that's not all he's good at. Nicholas is also a rather talented musician, playing the trumpet as well. His crime fighting career pretty much started with some bullies at his elementary school. All he had was his rubber-band gun, but that's all he needed. How he teamed up with Lovec doesn't really matter and he sees her as a great partner and an awesome friend. She's been trying to tell him something though, yet the job always seems to get in the way...
Give Me More And More:
- Guns
- Music
- Slacking off
Get These These Things Away From Me!:
- Coffee
- Hard Work
- (He's too lazy to put anything else)
A Picture Does Say A Thousand Words:
User Image
This Is My Secret!: ...Huh? (He's too lazy to have secrets)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:57 pm
Don't Wear It Out!: Lovec Chakita Vrah
How Many Presents Will I Get This Year?: Twenty
I Act How I Act: And typically I am outgoing and loud. I am pretty fun to be around, I am not shy at all. I have a serious side, which comes out when people do or say things I do not like. I am a tiny bit quick to anger, but good for you, I don't hold a grudge.
My Story Isn't A Fantasy: I was raised by my Mother, and my Mommii. They both are men hating, so I was put into self defense classes at a young age, kick boxing and martial arts. I also took ballet and jazz to even it out. I'm not sure when I started fighting crime, I've always just took care of the kids on the playground when I was young, I've always helped those I saw in need. For some reason I couldn't get up the nerve to tell Nicholas that I like him, and I mean really like him for a long time. And now that I do ever time I try, someone is there trying to destroy the city! AAaah. You think that could be a sign?
Give Me More And More:
- Nerds candy
- A good fight
- Nicholas
Get These These Things Away From Me!:
- Spiders
- Activists
- Vanilla
A Picture Does Say A Thousand Words:
User Image
This Is My Secret!: I'm one kickass super hero.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:22 pm
A yawn came from the rather bored Nicholas, sitting around at the park doing nothing. However, he didn't want to do anything, even if he was getting bored. "What a productive day of doing nothing." Nicholas sarcastically said with a laugh, tilting his hat slightly so the sun wouldn't get in his eyes. He could have gone home to play his trumpet, but that would have required effort, something he clearly lacks.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:08 am
Lovec walked quietly down the park path. The wind was blowing her golden blonde hair so she pulled up her turquoise hoodie and brushed her bangs from her eyes. Spotting Nicholas down the way relaxing on a bench, she quickened her pace and adjusted the hem of her gray shirt over her belted jeans. As she approached Lovec reached out and covered Nicholas's eyes with her hands and, lowering her voice several octaves asked, "Guess who?"  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:04 pm
Nicholas wasn't expecting his eyes to be covered, ready to pull out a concealed weapon, but relaxed when the person asked who they were in a lowered voice, sounding forced. "Lets see... a deep voice yet still very feminine, hands soft and smooth yet can punch away at iron without even tarnishing them, and the fact that you've done this to me before..." Nicholas took her hands off his eyes and turned his head with a smile. "Hello Lovec."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:23 pm
She sighed softly and then gave a laugh. Leaping over the back of the bench Lovec slid down to sit next to Nicholas, resting her chin on her knees and wrapping her arms around her legs. "Someday I'll gettcha. Any plans for the day?"  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:27 pm
"If you keep trying, it may happen. But right now, I'll always know it's you." Nicholas said back with a smile, giving a yawn and a stretch as he made himself comfy once more. "Well my plan for today is to sit around and do nothing. I could go play trumpet, but that'd require effort so I'm just gonna relax here in the park." Nicholas said, fixing his hat so the sun wasn't in his eyes.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:36 pm
She watched him for a little bit, enjoying the silence and the breeze. Maybe today will remain calm. Lovec felt wistful and she smiled brightly. "Hey Nicholas? Can we talk about something?"  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:58 pm
BOOM! Suddenly there was a huge explosion, a rouge robots causing havoc in the city. Nicholas sighed, taking out his guns and getting them ready. "There goes my day doing nothing..." Nicholas groaned, standing up. "Looks like that talk is gonna have to be on hold again." He started to walk to the carnage already taking shots at some robots with ease.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:08 pm
She punched the bench seat as she stood, sending one of the wooden planks splintering. Turning and zipping up her favorite sweater, Lovec quickened her pace into a dead run, shouting "Put a hustle into it! I left a cake in the oven and it'll be done in 30minutes!"

[Do they wear masks or anything?]

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:25 pm
( Should they, I didn't think they needed one)

"Quick? Well I blinked and about 20 of these things are already turned into scrap so I think I'm doing a good job." Nicholas responded back, shooting one from behind his back without even looking. "And why are you even baking a cake anyway!?"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:47 pm
[IDK. lol. I don't think so, but I was just checking.]

Lovec used the arm of a robot to swing up and kick it's head off its shoulders. "I was going to throw it at you next time you came over. For the 'luls'." Dropping low she gripped the discarded head and chucked it, taking out two more robots as it pinged them both.

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:07 pm
"So you were giving it to me to eat? How nice of you." Nicholas shot three robots that were about to lung and Lovec and then two more with a flick of the wrist. "Gah, this is too much work... Hold on!" He dropped his guns and pulled out a submachine gun and started to blast away at the rest of the robots, all of them turning into scrap. "Welp, that was more effort I wanted to use for about three years." Nicholas sighed, putting the safety on his gun and resting it on your shoulder.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff