Submit

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:39 pm
Nicholas lives an average life. Have average grades, plays trumpets, stuff like that. He doesn't have many friends though, usually alone or talking with one friend for a bit. He doesn't really have a love life either, rather awkward when it comes to talking to girl. Yup, he lived a pretty average life for a teenager... that is till she came...

A new transfer student arrived at school, nothing seems out of place right? Well for some reason, she's fixed on Nicholas and nothing else! Why? No clue! Will this become a romance, or a creepy mystery?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:49 pm
Just go ahead and post your profile Anime-chan. And I know you know the rules too

[imgleft](Pic here)[/imgleft]
[i]Write it Everyday: (Name)
Do I Get a Party?: (Age)
Remember How I Act: (Personality)
Story of My Life: (Bio)
~
~
Dislikes:
~
~
~
Other:[/i]

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:05 pm
User Image
Write it Everyday: Nicholas Joseph Rogers
Do I Get a Party?: Sixteen
Remember How I Act: A little timid, but still able to talk to without much troubled. However, he's easily spooked and surprises very easily. He's kind though, even if he isn't one to go out and save someone.
Story of My Life: What do you really want to know? My life is like most kids my age. I live with my parents who are both teachers, play the trumpet in band, and have problems making friends. I was bullied a little when I was younger so it's hard for me to make friends since I don't really trust many. It doesn't mean I won't talk to them though! There is something that's kinda bothering me though... The new transfer student... I feel like she's always staring me down in class and I could have sworn I've seen her following me home once... Does she like me or something? It's creeping me out...
~Playing the trumpet
~Playing video games
Dislikes:
~Scary movies
~Coffee
~Sudden surprises
Other:I can draw a little, but I'm still learning

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:08 pm
User Image
Write it Everyday: Splendor Bellatrice
Do I Get a Party?: Seventeen
Remember How I Act: Splendor keeps up a façade of gentleness and optimism, but is truly a very broken and insecure individual. She knows she is beautiful, but that doesn't mean that she loves herself any more than the next person. In fact, it could be argued that she has a deep self loathing - which conflicts with her desperate desire for companionship and attention. As a result of this, Splendor often "latches onto" the "first" person to treat her with any human decency since the last failed obsession - longing for any sort of acceptance and intimacy even if she must do something horrible to get it. Above all else she wants a friend, and once she thinks she's found one, she won't give up until they've either fallen off their pedestal or she gets her way. Once "befriended", she will accept all sorts of abuse and mistreatment as "normal" and as her "proof of love" - even if the abuse is sexual or borderline fatal in nature. During this time she will adopt a strong dillusion of being "loved" and "cared for" - even if that means letting her loved one be friends with or sleep with other people. If those "other people" ever get in the way of the attention she gets from her object of affection, however, accidents are known to happen...
Story of My Life: Splendor is the pretty new transfer student, and Nicholas's new stalker-to-be. She never mentions anything of her family life, and tends to dance around the issue when asked. If pressed by anyone, sometimes even her current object of obsession, Splendor will get short and sometimes even violent with that person. She doesn't speak much of her hobbies, either, usually preffering to listen to someone else talk about theirs - although some observe that she has excellent computer and photography skills. She and Nicholas first met not long after she transferred into this new school. He helped her when she dropped her books and exchanged pleasantries with her a few times after that, which in Splendor's head, translated to "I want to be your bestest friend ever and you're smoking hot."
~ Feeling Useful/Wanted
~ Her Current Object of Obsession
Dislikes:
~ Being Alone
~ Being Ignored
~ Feeling Rejected
Other:

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:14 pm
A new school day has started and Nicholas was simply walking to his locker, nothing out of the ordinary at all. He didn't have much planned for the day after school, go home and relax, play video games, maybe practice? He didn't know, but didn't mind to much. THUMP! All of a sudden he bumped into a very beautiful girl, knocking her books out of her hands. "Oh! I-I'm sorry..." He said rather shyly, very timid talking to the girl as he helped gather up her books again.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:51 pm
Splendor initially looked surprised by Nicholas' assistance, and after several moments of staring in shock, her face became gentle and she adopted a warm and beautiful smile. "Please, there's no need to apologize." she replied, keeping a soft tone of voice as she helped him to pick up her things. "If anything, it's my fault for walking so absently..."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:58 pm
"No please don't blame yourself. I wasn't watching where I was going. I could have avoided knocking your books down if I did." Nicholas said apologetically, still shyly and blushing slightly from her beauty. "I don't think I've seen you around before. Are you new?" He then asked.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:28 pm
(bump)  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:02 am
{How many RPs are you in now?}

"I...uhm...yes, I am." the demure maiden admitted, looking away with a timid blush as her smile grew all the more. He seemed like the shy type, and the best result could probably be gained from convincing him that they're two birds of a feather...right?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:28 am
(Five currently, however two of them are at a dead stop and I'm trying to kick them back up, and the other was with Mommi-chan so I'm gonna have to wait till she has a chance to post because of her circumstances, so kinda two now. I'm just impatient since both are barely starting up and I just wanna get some traction going before it falls flat.)

Her shyness made him blush a little more, something they could relate to. "Uhm... My name is Nicholas. May I trouble you for yours, i-if that's alright with you that is..." He then asked her, wanting to know her name before the bell rings to get to class. In his eyes, she felt like a perfect girl. Beautiful and has that shyness that anyone would find cute and appealing.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:38 am
{That sucks. Hopefully your other stuff can get up and going (again?) soon. On a different note, though...

It's likely I won't post every day, so please don't expect me to. I'll try to, but expect me to skip a day every now and then. I have all online classes, which I'm still trying to adjust to (and I'm currently a little behind in) as well as non-Gaia related projects and real life friends I frequently hang out with. I also have a time consuming, literal lunatic of a sister coming home within the next few days too - so my schedule can get pretty hectic. I'll check every day for certain, but if I only post in like one RP and ignore the rest please don't take it personally. I'm likely just worn out that day or my brain's fizzled out. I can still try and just regular chat on those days, though, if you'd like.}

--------

"Are you...sure you really want to know that? My name's a bit...ridiculous." Splendor admitted, looking even more shy now than she did before. Of course, this was all an act. With her looks, Splendor damn well knew they fit her. She just liked how playing shy was working and figured that pretending to be humble would help too.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:49 am
(Yea, I understand and honestly I shouldn't have been like that before. I need to understand better than everyone has lives (like me) and can't always be on to post even if they are online. I would lying if I didn't think it was personal, but I'm pretty sure we've been down this road before, so I should know better. Life always comes before roleplaying, and I should grasp this better personally as well)

"Ridiculous? I'm afraid I don't follow... What is so ridiculous about it?" He asked her, unaware of her façade but still curious to know what her name is, now even more so with her being a tad secretive about it. Her humble act was working though, this being pretty much the longest Nicholas has talked to in a while, even if he doesn't have trouble talking to begin with.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:04 am
{It can be pretty hard to be patient when it feels like there's nothing else to do, I admit. Still, please keep this in mind in the future. ^.^;; If this sort of thing bothers you about me again, just PM me and we can talk it over. Or just talk about something more pleasant in general. Like how I'm so horribly out of date when it comes to pokemon it's sick. Or anime stuff. Or..MLP? idk, there's plenty of shizzies to talk about. I'm sure you get my point.}

"Well....my name's Splendor. Splendor Bellatrice." the girl admitted, giving poor Nicholas the puppy eye look immediately after. The sweet, adorable kind that says love me or I'll hate you forever. Or give me your dinner and if you don't you must be the spawn of satan. (Honestly, it's a little hard to tell the difference between the two.)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:47 pm
Nicholas noticed the puppy dog eyes, making his blush even darker. "Th-that's such a beautiful name..." He admitted to her, taking her bait pretty much hook line and sinker. "My full name is Nicholas Joseph Rogers... I-it's a boring name... unlike yours." He said to her, the bell ringing all of a sudden. "I have to get to class now... I hope you have a good first day and can make many friends." He then said and headed off to class, unaware that she would be joining him in almost all of his classes

(For her to be in every class, she'd have to be in band. Should that be the only class she doesn't have, or have it anyway?)  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:15 am
{No, she shouldn't have it. Once she starts to doubt their friendship/possible relationship - if it ever gets to that point and I'm pretty sure it will - time in which he "must" be apart will work wonders to "excuse" her paranoia and extra clinginess.}

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff