I'm Poor. D= Wish me luck?
  Good Luck! =)
  *takes gold and leaves*
View Results

Jinxed Tarot Card

Eternal Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:19 pm
Hello, fellow guildmates!
I'm really need money right now and since selling my crafts isn't doing so well, I've decided to sell off most of my manga collection.

I'm offering it to you gals first at a cheaper price than what I'll sell them for on ebay. Most are very good condition and I'm selling them for around 40%-50% of the original price plus half the shipping cost.

I'm selling them all $5 each unless stated otherwise. And maybe we can work out a cheaper price if you buy a lot of them. And when I say a lot, I mean like 10+.

{List 'o Manga}
Fruits Basket vol1-14 *12 & 13 are only $2 due to missing pages, 4 & 8 are $4 because they're a bit more worn than the others. Vol1 comes with a box that holds 1-6.
Nui! vol1
Vampire Doll vol1
Angelic Layer vol4
Nana vol8 (Rated M)
Satisfaction Guaranteed vol1
Bus Gamer
Descendants of Darkness vol3
Mar vol1
Shin Megami Tensei KHAN vol1 (Rated M)
PHD: Phantasy Degree vol1
Chronicles of the Grim Peddler vol1
Gamerz Haven vol1 & 2
Hands Off! vol1-7 (kinda shonen ai but not really)
Kingdom Hearts vol1-4
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories vol1
Kingdom Hearts 2 vol1
Van Von Hunter vol1-3
Dragon Voice vol1-6
Claymore vol1-5
Buso Renkin vol1-4
Clamp School Detectives vol1-3
Last Fantasy vol1-4
Zombie Powder vol1 & 2
Bleach vol1-3
Black Cat vol1-5
RE razz lay vol1 & 2
The Rising Stars of Manga vol2 & 3
Gravitation vol9 & 10 (shonen ai)
Category Freaks vol1 & 2 (Rated M)
Loveless vol1 & 2 (shonen ai)
Gorgeous Carat vol1 & 2 (shonen ai)
Gorgeous Carat Galaxy (shonen ai)
Midori Days vol1-7
Cafe Kichijouji vol1-3
The Cain Saga vol1-3
Godchild vol1,2 & 6
D.Gray-Man vol1-10
Saiyuki Relaod vol1-4
Kanji de Manga: The Comic Book that Teaches You How to Read and Write Japanese! *comes with 2 books plus slightly chewed up box for $7.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:22 pm
good luck, dude!  

hoenest

Darling

Jinxed Tarot Card

Eternal Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:33 pm
tanqela

Thanks, dood! emotion_brofist  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:29 am
Jinxed Tarot Card

Shipping?  

Iyone

Lady_Whitetree

Newbie Noob

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:47 am
Jinxed Tarot Card
tanqela

Thanks, dood! emotion_brofist

Do you still have the Kingdom Hearts Volume 1, or are you selling them as 1-4, or what?

I'm just asking, because every single blasted time I go to Barnes and Noble I keep finding that everyone's bought the last few copies of those. I may not be able to buy them, but I'm just wondering... Where are you selling them at? What site?

Edit: Also, I love your signature :3  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:34 am
dwahh if only i knew how to buy online. ; n;  

Ritsmi

Familiar Player

Kuudere-senpai

Desirable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:46 am
Interesting.
A few questions?

Pictures of these listed manga?
Shipping Prices? Priority? Express? Economy?
Payment Plans? Pay-pal? Cash Order?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:54 am
Sorry it took me so long to reply, had an art project I really needed to work. D=
yone

I haven't had a chance to go check the shipping prices at the post office yet, but I figured splitting the price down the middle would be fair?
Bloorigard2
Yes, I still have all the Kingdom Hearts manga. You can buy just the ones you want, that's fine. =) I'd like to sell them all together, but any little bit helps. I don't have them up on any websites yet, I was gonna offer them to you guys through paypal first, but I could put them up on my storenvy shop if you're more comfortable buying them that way.

And thanks! I recently finished Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time and absolutely loved Tennessee Kid Cooper!

Ritsmi

It involves paypal and a credit card. Basically you would be sending me the money through paypal and then I'd send you your items.

Manifest Doom

I haven't gotten around to taking pictures of them yet since I've been busy. Are there any particular ones you would like to see?
The shipping is whatever type you want, I just ask that you pay half of it.
Currently only accepting payment by paypal since it's quick and safe.

Jinxed Tarot Card

Eternal Rogue

Kuudere-senpai

Desirable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:04 am
Yay! All sounds great to me. I dont need to see them, I just wanted to be sure I can trust you. ;D And I feel that I can.

I'm really really interested in your Loveless Volumes 1 + 2! <33 Only thing is though, I dont have the money. At least not in my visa, and I need to pay that off before I can use it for online purchases and etc. sweatdrop Its weird lyke that. So its going to take me lyke 100+ dollars to even be able to pay you through paypal for an item that's only going to be a little over 10 dollars american. Canadian here! ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:47 pm
Manifest Doom

That's fine, I'll just put them aside for you until you have the money. I have around 2k I need to pay on my credit card, so I can relate. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Next chance I get, I'll see how much it'll cost to ship them to Canada.  

Jinxed Tarot Card

Eternal Rogue

Serah of Silence

Shy Guildswoman

7,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:30 pm
Kitalpha Hart
I think you will like the Kanji de Manga one, though I doubt you are interested in any of the others.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:57 pm
ooh, D.Gray Man (read some of it online, want to read more) and the one Serah mentioned
too bad i don't have a PayPal account...  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Kuudere-senpai

Desirable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:04 am
Jinxed Tarot Card
Manifest Doom

That's fine, I'll just put them aside for you until you have the money. I have around 2k I need to pay on my credit card, so I can relate. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Next chance I get, I'll see how much it'll cost to ship them to Canada.
OMgosh! Awesome! Thank you thank you! I've been looking for this everywhere in my area with no luck. Haha. I didnt want to have to pay extra to have them shipped from another store to the local book store. >< I'm so happy!! 4laugh heart  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:39 am
I can take all 3 bleach vol out off your hands
and maybe d gray man all 10 but depending on the price
I like have only 50$ in my card  

Nizairo

Invisible Friend

6,150 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50

Jinxed Tarot Card

Eternal Rogue

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 2:19 am
Kitalpha Hart

Aww, sorry. I just don't know of any other ways to handle the money part of this safely. =(
Manifest Doom

How much would it normally cost you?
And sorry, I still haven't been able to make it to the post office. I'm almost done with classes though, they end on Wednesday so I will check then. ^^;
Nizairo

I could sell you all the D. Gray-Man mangas for $50 and give you free shipping. Or if you don't want to spend all your moneys, you could just buy the 3 volumes of Bleach for $15 plus half the shipping costs. =)  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff