Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KawaiiGibby-chan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:39 pm
Hiding.

Background Information..

From around February 1692 - May 1693, Salem, Massachusetts was in a dark time. New England was a Purist community where the rulers of the towns were initially Reverends and Ministers. It was believed that everything that happens or that will happen, is meant to be and it's a sin, punishable by persecution or even execution, to 'defy God'. Their definition of 'defying God' was much different than that of today's definition. Expressing emotions, was seen as 'defying God'. Smiling, laughing, playing, dancing, reading, all of those activities were very much frowned upon and are, once again, punishable. The dress was dark and somber, children were not allowed to read or have any outlets for their ever-growing imagination. The only books they were permitted to read were books of Biblical characters, or books with stories that warned of the punishments you could receive if you commit a sin. Everyone was expected to go to Church and those who didn't, were prosecuted. Everyone was expected to be a perfect, respectful, quiet, Christian, not even allowed to walk with your head high.

Now the story..

There are stories of the Salem Witch Trials, but none of which that tell the story of a little girl by the name of Chasity Blackette. The Blackette family was just as respectable as the next. They always went to church, did their daily duties, kept their eyes low and read the Bible. When stories of the Salem Witch Trials reached Ipswich, Massachusetts, the hysteria spread with it. The neighbors of the Blackette family had a daughter around the same age as Chasity, and they were close friends. While the Purist society might live on the happy hopes that everyone abides by the constricting laws, the children, usually the girls, sneaked about doing forbidden activities. Chasity and her friend Rebecca danced together when no one was around to scold them, they made up and sang songs and told each other stories. They shared secrets. Their absolute favorite activity was to make up stories for each other and write them down, and as a gift, give it to one another as a "book". Ordinary girls today, absolute criminals back then. Rebecca got caught up in the hysteria when her carefully purist parents contacted the Reverend to check Rebecca out. They told him of how they had caught her writing a story.. a very taboo thing for a good christian girl to do. The Reverend accused her of being a witch and was prepared to have her questioned about it. In a panic and fear of losing her life, she shouted the first name that came to mind, Chasity Blackette. Rebecca accused Chasity of bewitching Rebecca. As quick as it was said, was as quick actions were taken to persecute Chasity Blackette. The authorities came barreling into the Blackette home one night, demanding to know the location of Chasity. Her mother cried and her father pointed upstairs, where Chasity slept. Being the young age of 16, waking up to yelling and loud footsteps coming towards her bedroom, she quickly reacted to save herself. She jumped out of bed and scurried to her window. Luckily, her house wasn't too high, but high enough for her to seriously injure herself with jumping out. It was really either a broken ankle or death. Chasity chose a broken ankle. She closed her eyes and slid out the window. She landed on her feet, as she planned, nearly breaking her left ankle. She was all too lucky. Chasity quickly limped away, ignoring the pain and ran off into the woods. She ran until she couldn't anymore and collapsed somewhere deep in the woods. There she curled up beside a tall maple tree and waited out the night, wounded from the betrayal.

By daybreak, she hadn't slept a wink, full of paranoia and pain, both mental and physical. However she woke up to someone standing over her, a boy. She panicked and thought of running away but, what's the point. Chasity kept her place and stared up at him, her chest heaving from exhaustion and terror of what might happen next.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:30 pm
Chasity Blackette(Blonde):

User Image

Name: Chasity Rose

Surname: Blackette

Religion: Christianity, even though her religious views have become blurry and leaning more towards Agnosticism.

Personality: Generally sweet, quiet at first. She has a bitter tongue, however. Chasity has anxiety when problematic situations arise and will almost never stand up for herself, but when it comes to those she cares about she will do whatever it takes to ensure their safety and comfort. She's very clumsy and accident-prone.Chasity has a helpful attitude and tries to help out.. unsuccessfully sometimes. Chasity was born into a broken household, and despite the Purist ways she should live by, she has a desire for affection. Her family never showed her any, as it was forbidden and though she's never known it, she's a very affectionate girl. She was never the 'rebellious type" until she turned 15 and couldn't stand the oppression any longer, still at 16 not quite the girl with a rebellious mindset, even if she's on the run with a heavy weight of broken laws sitting on her shoulders. Due to the way her best friend selfishly betrayed her, she has slight trust issues, but all she wants now is to find someone who will never betray her like Becca did.

Her Story: You'll find out~

KawaiiGibby-chan

KawaiiGibby-chan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:49 pm
The Jist of This ^-^

Okay so .. I'm assuming you've read AT LEAST the story part cat_3nodding if not.. go do that cat_biggrin

The jist of this RP is well.. Colonial times..

Colonial times = weird english stuff and old slang. Google will be your best friend during this role play! If you want though, we can just give it modern speech ... up to you cat_3nodding

Anyhoo.. so this is a colonial 1x1 RP based in 1692 with Purists and "witches" and all that fun stuff cat_lol ..as I said Google is your best friend.. cat_whee

All I'm asking for in this Role Play IS...
well first off I kinda sorta need a profile from you cat_redface
Just put in the same information as mine ^ .. nice and basic I'm not asking for anything, like, out of this world just basic info ^-^

Obviously I am looking for a male character HOWEVER...
THIS CAN VERY EASILY BE CHANGED INTO A YURI. Just ask me and we can totally do it cat_4laugh

Also.. I'm not going to pound you with rules cat_xp just.. use.. common... sense.. ok. Please. Like normal Role Play common sense and etiquette. (examples.. no godmodding, keep cursing to a minimal, keep OOC and emoticons and stuff in parentheses or brackets or whatever pleases you, at LEAST 3-5 lines unless it's absolutely impossible.. etc etc) Kinda Semi-lit would be nice? Just, you know.. more than just "he smiled and helped her up" ... ALSO I knOOW not everyone is perfect with their grammar and Spelling and such but do your best c:

If you have any questions or whatnot just ask me.. I swear I don't bite.

When it comes to the fun dirty stuff.. let's not jump into this stuff xD
I unno where you stand in the 'dirty rp' stuffs so if the.. uh.. special situation arises.. we can negotiate on where it goes from there. Since .. I'm not about to put that up in public (THERE ARE CHILDREN ON THIS SITE FOR PETE'S SAKE) We can either agree on a time skip or finish off the scene in PMs. We shall cross that bridge when we come to it cat_3nodding

So I know you read this.. Pleasepleaseplease Send your profile to me via PM.. PLEASE. And just for fun set the subject to "My Llama Says Hello" cat_4laugh

I'll let you know if I accept ya ASAP and I'll put your profile up.. I'll do the first post (i know how much they genuinely SUCK..) UNLESSSS~ you wanna do it. If you would like to do the first post.. Just let me know C: YOU CAN HAVE IT XD but I'll do it c:

Okay.. I think I've just about covered it. If I think of more I'll add it later. So now. This RP is officially OPEN and I am excited to see if anyone actually responds cat_sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:07 pm
((May I call dibs on the boy?))  

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

KawaiiGibby-chan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:59 am
Maverick Silverheart

{{ the picture wouldnt shoowwww D: }}

Name: Maverick Jace
Surame: Silverheart
Personality: Rebellious of society, but kind and gentle to strangers. He tends to be adventurous and some may say aloof. It takes a bit to earn his trust but once you have earned it, it's even harder to break. He's quite affectionate once you've warmed up to him but few have done so.
Story: He was finally fed up with all the hysteria and the betrayal of what once were close friends. Though none betrayed him he watched disgusted already by the oppression as they countered it by falsely accusing friends and enemies alike just to save their own skins. So he ran away and one day he found a young girl by a tree who seemed like she could use some help...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:39 am
{{ and nao the first post cat_whee }}

Chasity stared up at the figure in front of her. She studied him anxiously, her chest heaving with panic. He seemed like an average teenage boy, but how many average teenage boys are just randomly in the woods, looking down upon her while she is, ironically, on the run from "average people"? Her attention briefly turned to her ankle, which was paining her greatly. She gulped hard to try to avert her thoughts. The boy standing over her had soft eyes, giving her a sense of comfort, but she remained tense, unsure who to trust after the previous events that sent her running for the trees in the first place. She blinked at him and softly spoke, "Should there be a reason to distrust or fear you?" She thought it blatant, but necessary. Then the thought crossed her mind that if there was a reason to distrust him, if he was not trustworthy, what would possess him to tell her the truth about whether or not there was a reason to distrust him or not? Full of conflicting thoughts, she looked away from him, still panting anxiously. Chasity tried to find the right words to say to this stranger. This stranger could be anybody. He could be someone willing to help.. he could be someone who is after her.. or maybe he's someone with the same problem as her. How much worse could the situation truly become? All she could really do now is keep her place under the tree, and await the stranger's next move, or words.  

KawaiiGibby-chan

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:30 pm
Maverick knelt down to the girl, who looked in pain, out of breathe, beyond exhausted and very very anxious. He kept his eyes on hers as he moved and when she spoke he pondered the right response before saying "I'm sure you have many reasons to fear or distrust me." He looked her over once, she was rather pretty but he noticed her ankle looked a bit swollen so he could gather she had fallen on it in a weird way. He looked back at her and asked "How badly does your ankle hurt? It might be broken."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:01 pm
Chasity just stared at him and then glanced at her ankle, actually forgetting how much it actually hurt. She reached forward and touched it, wincing lightly, "It hurts rather badly... It may be broken." She flashed a sarcastic smile to herself, "I suppose leaping out of windows will surely do that." Chasity looked up at him and sighed, "I just hope you do not have intentions of, well, whatever their intentions may be." She nodded her head in the direction of the small town she had just run away from.  

KawaiiGibby-chan

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:16 pm
Maverick rolled his eyes saying "Leaping out a window could have been much worse..." He held out his hand for her to take saying "Would I have come alone if I was going to turn you? I assume they are out for a witch hunt and no smart man would go alone to catch an accused witch." He looked back in the direction she had nodded as he spoke and returned his attention to her quickly.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:25 pm
Chasity looked up at him with uncertainty, but she figured that her situation could not become much worse, so she smirked slightly at his logical remark and took his hand, "Perhaps. Unless there should be one brave man dumb enough to go on this pursuit. You would be shocked if you knew just how many cowards reside in their houses down in Ipswich compared to the number of fools who live to hang witches." She pulled herself up with him hand and stood awkwardly in front of the boy, keeping her left foot off the ground, just barely putting pressure on her toes. Enough pressure to stand, but little enough so the pain does not become intolerable for her. She was actually much shorter than him, the top of her head just about reaching the bottom of his chin. Her cheeks flushed a light pink as she realized that her hand was still in his and pulled it away politely, not realizing she just let go of her support. A klutz on one leg always falls into an embarrassing situation. {{ OOC: i'm sorry i saw the opportunity for a pun and i took it xD }} Almost as soon as she released his hand, she lost her balance. She fell forward and caught herself on his chest, leaving her red and embarrassed. The embarrassed blonde quickly pushed herself away, "Please forgive me.." when she pushed herself away, she accidentally stood on both feet, putting pressure on her ankle, She yelped and then jerked her foot back up off the ground and then fell backwards slightly to lean up against the tree. Her face was pure red in embarrassment and she looked at him through the tangled mess of blonde hair that fell in front of her eyes, "I hope you will forgive after that, uhm, well, shaming performance.." She lifted her face and gently moved her untamed bangs away from her eyes and flashed a quick smile, "Forgive me, I haven't even given you my name.." Chasity attempted to stand upright, but failed in an attempt to keep her ankle off the ground, she kept her back pressed against the maple tree for support, "Chasity Rose Blackette is my name, which is now a curse back home. " Her smile faded and the looked down at the ground.  

KawaiiGibby-chan

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:32 pm
Maverick chuckled at her response and then watched amused as she stumbled around between himself and the tree he just smiled politely at her as she moved about finally he bowed slightly and said "My name is Maverick Jace Silverheart. And home is where you make it." He leaned in close to her and said "Come I shall take you to shelter, and to keep you off your feet I shall carry you there...assuming you don't object."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:42 pm
Chasity's cheeks flushed a light pink yet again at his offer to carry her. She's never really been carried before. She tilted her head to the side and examined him carefully before nodding slowly, "No, no... I, uhm, do not object...." Her sentence faded off with uncertainty as she gulped and watched him. Truth was, she wasn't absolutely sure if she did object or not.. all she knew was that she couldn't bear walking on her ankle. She's already run on it, and standing on it pained her to, almost tears. Chasity blinked at him and anxiously awaited his next move, she had a feeling she wasn't going to enjoy this "carrying thing" very much..  

KawaiiGibby-chan

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:54 pm
Maverick very gently scooped her legs up into one arm and his other arm was just above her butt for support and he leaned her into his torso as he slowly and quietly walked through the woods towards his hideout. He didn't feel the need to tell her it was a hideout...not yet, afterall the two of them had just met and he wasn't accused of being a witch but he did rebel and runaway.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:46 pm
Chasity's face went completely red and she fidgeted awkwardly in his arms. She just met this guy.. and now she's letting him carry her.. to an unknown destination. She blushed once more and tightened her grip on his shirt, "Uhm.." She bit her lip, watching the trees as they passed by them, "Where are we headed?"

{{sorry for the short-ish responsseee}}  

KawaiiGibby-chan

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:51 pm
After a shortwhile they came upon a modest cabin hidden by trees and away from society. He opened the door and walked inside still carrying Chasity and then he placed her down on his bed. "You should really refrain from walking on your ankle. At least until it has time to heal." He smiled warmly at her.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff