Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Innocense of Youth (1x1) (Yaoi) (Taken) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:12 pm
Well it's on my mind
I'm heading back in time
And when I think of all the songs we used to play and then I
Think of you and it's alright,
I think of you and it's alright.
Well it's this sort of thing that gets me to lose my mind
And it's the flash flashy eyes that make it worth while
And it's every time when we, we get together
We just fall in love again...
All in all it's the perfect scene
And there's not anywhere that I would rather be
And it's now, now or never when we're chasing our dreams
And oh we're getting close now, don't turn away.
It's on my mind I got I got it all and I wanted you to come inside
It only takes just a second when you understand you're out of time
It only takes just a second when you understand you're out of time.
We're getting close now don't turn away.
Don't turn away.
Don't turn away.

Miki Juzzan is a 16 year old boy who always dreamed of being a soccer star. It is his dream to be on Japan's star league in Tokyo, Japan.
Miki is from Hokkaido and doesn't know much about the big city. He is sort of like a country bumpkin.
When Miki moves to Tokyo, he goes to the elite, co-ed school that has dorms and all of that. Miki moves into the dorm s and there he meets ___.
___ is a cruel and spoiled rich kid who believes he is better than everyone. He gets whatever he wants and always gets his way. Except with Miki.
The first day Miki and ___ met, they immediately developed a hatred for each other. What makes it worse is that they share a room with each other and they both are on the soccer team. They both have the same dream to be a soccer star!
What is Miki to do with this? What will become of these to when they learn more about each other and about their pasts? Will a friendship develop? Or more?

Name: Miki Juzzan
Image:
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:01 pm
omg i would love to do this rp with you if it is all right you thids looks like a good story to do  

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:05 pm
Kitsune Uchiha-kun
omg i would love to do this rp with you if it is all right you thids looks like a good story to do

YES! PLEASE DO! YAY! THANK YOU!! Ahem... Yes. It is alright with me...
Nope! I can't do it! I can't be calm.
YAY!!!
Thank yoooooou veryyyy muuuuucccchhh! Just make a profile and we can get started~  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:13 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
Kitsune Uchiha-kun

YAY!!!
Thank yoooooou veryyyy muuuuucccchhh! Just make a profile and we can get started~

lol its no problem
name noah ringwall
race japanise/white
age 19
likes sweets money geting what he wants when he wants it
dislikes people who anoy him poor people people disrespecting him or takeing his place
persanality a bit snobish he grew up geting what he wanted a bit rude but is nice to who he wants to be
apperance http://www.google.com/imgres?q=hot+anime+boys&um=1&hl=en&biw=936&bih=412&tbm=isch&tbnid=y1178tr4GeBytM:&imgrefurl=http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/anime-guys/images/23377142/title/hijikata-toshirou&docid=5xHEZiIA8pDy5M&imgurl=http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/23300000/Hijikata-Toshirou-anime-guys-23377142-1200-845.jpg&w=1200&h=845&ei=ecZ5UeuCPa33igL634DQBw&zoom=1&ved=1t:3588,r:11,s:0,i:115&iact=rc&dur=792&page=2&tbnh=182&tbnw=259&start=10&ndsp=15&tx=94&ty=55  

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:40 pm
Kitsune Uchiha-kun
Yoshimi Sohma
Kitsune Uchiha-kun

YAY!!!

lol its no problem
name noah ringwall
race japanise/white
age 19
likes sweets money geting what he wants when he wants it
dislikes people who anoy him poor people people disrespecting him or takeing his place
persanality a bit snobish he grew up geting what he wanted a bit rude but is nice to who he wants to be
apperance ]http://www.google.com/imgres?q=hot+anime+boys&um=1&hl=en&biw=936&bih=412&tbm=isch&tbnid=y1178tr4GeBytM:&imgrefurl=http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/anime-guys/images/23377142/title/hijikata-toshirou&docid=5xHEZiIA8pDy5M&imgurl=http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/23300000/Hijikata-Toshirou-anime-guys-23377142-1200-845.jpg&w=1200&h=845&ei=ecZ5UeuCPa33igL634DQBw&zoom=1&ved=1t:3588,r:11,s:0,i:115&iact=rc&dur=792&page=2&tbnh=182&tbnw=259&start=10&ndsp=15&tx=94&ty=55

Yay! Okay! But um... If you can... I don't want to be rude or anything... Can you lower the age of your character to around 17ish so they around the same age? That is it I swear! If you don't want to it's fine... I was just wondering because they are in high school and all.. So... Yeah. Please and thank you!

Okay. The rp will start when Miki first transfers over. I shall start us off. >w<  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:43 pm
ok he is now 17  

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:50 pm
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

~I have a goal in life...~

The bus drove up to Sakura Academy, the elite high school for boys. Miki Juuzan, a sixteen year old boy, got out of the city bus and looked at his new school. Usually, to get in a school like this, money and parents were involved. However, Miki took the exam and passed with flying colors. This was it. He was going to achieve his goal here.
Miki first went to the dorms so he could get settled in. There he met up with the dorm leader. A man named Kykan Hana, an 18 year old. They I trod iced themselves and Kykan showed Miki to his new room.
As they walked down the halls, people have Miki sympathetic looks. Miki wondered why they did. What was going on.
Kykan walked up to the room at the end of a hallway and knocked. "Noah! Open up!" He demanded and knocked again. Miki blinked. So he was going to be sharing a dorm. He didn't like that idea. In fact, he had a bad feeling about this 'Noah' guy...

~But never once did I think it was to remain by your side...~

OCC:{Yay! Thank you so much! You're so great! I'm always afraid to ask people those kinds of questions because I am afraid they will get mad at me... >_>}

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:47 pm
noah was in his room playing his guitar when he heard the knocking he growled angrily " im comeing give me a sec " he yelled out he then went and opened the door he looked anoyed " what do you want Kykan im busy right now and who is this " he snarled out looking at miki up and down unintristedly  

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:04 pm
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

The instant he saw this guy, he instantly knew he wasn't going to like him. "This is your new roommate." Kykan informed the guy. He smiled. "I'll leave you two to get to know each other now." He then looked at Noah. "This is a permanent residence. He will be staying with you until you both graduate. No complaints." He told him then left.
Miki watched as the dorm leader left then looked at the guy. He bowed. "Hello. My name is Miki Juuzan. It seems I will be your roommate from now on." He told him, not really liking the way this guy spoke to the dorm leader.

OCC:{}

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:32 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

The instant he saw this guy, he instantly knew he wasn't going to like him. "This is your new roommate." Kykan informed the guy. He smiled. "I'll leave you two to get to know each other now." He then looked at Noah. "This is a permanent residence. He will be staying with you until you both graduate. No complaints." He told him then left.
Miki watched as the dorm leader left then looked at the guy. He bowed. "Hello. My name is Miki Juuzan. It seems I will be your roommate from now on." He told him, not really liking the way this guy spoke to the dorm leader.

User Image

noah silently cursed at there dorm leader why did he have to have a room mate he just rolled his eyes at miki and said " names noah just come in and i will explain the rules to you " he then pointed to one side of the room " this is my side of the room never are you to go on to my side with out permission from me do not touch my stuff and whatever you do dont touch my guitar and if you follow these simple rules this will make the year short and happy for both of us " he said as he sat on his bed and grabbed his guitar and started to play not the amarican averge by askning alexandira  

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:21 pm
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

Miki frowned. Now it was official. He absolutly did my like this guy.
As he explained the rules, Miki decided to not say anything. He didn't feel like starting a fight with this guy on the first day.
"I have some rules for you too." Miki began then went to his side of the room and took off the backpack he was carrying then too out a box. He showed it to the Noah guy. "Don't ever go through this box. Don't touch it, don't look at it, don't even think about it because if you do, I am not afraid to beat your a**." He threatened him then put the box back in his backpack. "I guess that is about it. I'm probably not going to be around here much anyway, so it will be like I'm not even here. Carry on." He told him then sat on his bed, going through his backpack. He was only carrying a pair of pajamas and one change of clothes since his luggage was going to be arriving tomorrow.

User Image

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:28 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

Miki frowned. Now it was official. He absolutly did my like this guy.
As he explained the rules, Miki decided to not say anything. He didn't feel like starting a fight with this guy on the first day.
"I have some rules for you too." Miki began then went to his side of the room and took off the backpack he was carrying then too out a box. He showed it to the Noah guy. "Don't ever go through this box. Don't touch it, don't look at it, don't even think about it because if you do, I am not afraid to beat your a**." He threatened him then put the box back in his backpack. "I guess that is about it. I'm probably not going to be around here much anyway, so it will be like I'm not even here. Carry on." He told him then sat on his bed, going through his backpack. He was only carrying a pair of pajamas and one change of clothes since his luggage was going to be arriving tomorrow.

User Image

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

noah looked at this boy in shock no one ever dared talked to him like that mostly because of his size he was a intidating person and he thought he could talk to him like that hell no " who the ******** you think you are talking to me loike that do you no who i am no one talks to me like that ever " he growled out  

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:54 pm
User Image

User Image

++ Miki Juuzan ++

Miki raised an eyebrow at Noah's words. "Oh really? Well I believe I am different." He told him then cleared his throught. "'If you follow these simple rules, it will make the year short and happy for both of us.' Correct?" He told him with a smile, taking the words right out of his mouth. This guy really pissed him off. These few years were going to be terrible. He was not looking forward to it at all.

User Image

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items