Submit

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:13 pm
A rebel saving a girls life he didn't know. Nicholas saw a girl was drowning in the river and had to save her, unable to trust any adults to do it in time. Once she was out, he left, the adults crowding to see what was going on. The girl was taken to the hospital, where she awoke to her doctor. "Welcome back. We're glad to see you up. You almost drowned, but was saved by a boy." When the girl asked who the boy was, the doctor shook his head. "I'm sorry, but no one knows. He was gone before someone got a good description of what he looked like." From that day on, she was in love with her savior, knowing nothing about him.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:14 pm
[align=center][color=color 1][i]'(Quote)'[/i][/color]
[color=color 2][b]Name That Will Stay Forever:[/b] (First last)
[b]How Many Presents Will I Get This Year?:[/b] (age)
[b]I Act How I Act:[/b] (personality)
[b]My Story Isn't A Fantasy:[/b](At least five sentences. Make the character as detailed as you possibly can)
[b]Give Me More And More:[/b]
-
-
-
[b]Death to These Unneeded Things[/b]:
-
-
-
[b]A Picture Does Say A Thousand Words:[/b] (Appearance Anime only)
[b]Hidden Away For Only Me to Know:[/b][/color][/align]

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:16 pm
'Don't test my patience'
Name That Will Stay Forever: Nicholas Sakamoto
How Many Presents Will I Get This Year?: Seventeen
I Act How I Act: Rather cold to everyone, it'll take a lot to earn Nicholas' trust. However, if you gain his trust, he's the most loyal friend you'll ever make. He's sarcastic and tends to joke, but he can get into a depression, smoking even more than he usually does. Don't think cause he's a delinquent that he's dumb though. Nicholas takes care of himself even if he doesn't go to school.
My Story Isn't A Fantasy:When Nicholas was a little kid, about three, his father died of a drug overdose, taking all of his pain pills at once. Since that day, Nicholas' mother became a huge alcoholic, not only because of his death, but because he had something she wanted... money Nicholas grew to hate his mother and every other adult figure, thinking they were all the same. It hasn't been all bad for him though. He secretly figured out how to get his dad's money and has been secretly using it to buy things like cigarettes, which he started smoking at thirteen. He's been a rebel since then, never going to school yet learning on his own, never listening to anyone, and only helping himself... almost. He's only helped one other person, a girl who was drowning in the river, unable to swim. Not wanting some adult to kill her, he saved her himself, diving him to save her. She was safe, but unconscious. He heard the sirens and saw adults coming to help, making his leave. He never saw that girl again.
Give Me More And More:
- Cigarettes
- Reading
- Gazing at the clouds
Death to These Unneeded Things:
- Drugs
- Alcohol
- Adult figures
A Picture Does Say A Thousand Words:
User Image
Hidden Away For Only Me to Know:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:11 pm
'There's someone for everyone, I haven't found mine yet.'
Name That Will Stay Forever: Marissa "Mars" Alamora
How Many Presents Will I Get This Year?: Sixteen
I Act How I Act: Mars is kind of a 'hopeless romantic'. She tries really hard to be happy and have a positive outlook on life, but her act never holds long. Mars suffers on and off depression, every now and then she'll just become numb and cold, and not talk until the depression subsides for a little while. She's a shy and quiet introvert, always keeping everything inside. All together though. she's a sweet girl with the heart of a young girl who tries to look after everyone. No matter how old she gets, she has the same childish habits. Such as collecting stuffed animals, stuffing her face with sweets on occasion, coloring, and many other childish activities. More bark than bite, she may be sharp with her words but would never hurt anyone, unless she was in a situation where she absolutely had to. Mars is pleasant to be around, but not a conversation holder. She has never really opened up to anyone, but she may show her true, bubbly self to a very special person she trusts with her whole being.
My Story Isn't A Fantasy:Mars grew up in a broken home, a home that is still broken. Her mom, Ameilia, was only 16 when she became pregnant with her and her father was 18. Being a scared teenager not prepared to be a dad, her father left her mom. Mars' mom struggled to raise her, but when Marissa was about 5, Ameilia broke down and gave up on parenting for the most part and fell into a deep depression and developed a terrible drinking problem. Mars had to raise herself, making her the independent teen she is today. When Marissa was 7 she was on her way to get groceries, a chore she had to do because her mother never would. Mars was nose-to-nose with Death when she fell into the river that split the town in half, the reason she is deathly afraid of bodies of water and swimming to this day. Her memory is blurry on the events that led up to the fall, but she remembered the last face she saw before she slipped into unconsciousness. Mars will never forget the boy who saved her life that day. At the hospital, her mother stood over her in a drunken daze among the anxious doctors. All Mars could mumble was "Does anyone know the silver haired boy?" No one knew who he was, and just assumed she was imagining things, or was confused from the trauma. 9 years later, she still remembers the silver haired boy who saved her life that day, the boy she had fallen in love with. People stopped acknowledging her in her pursuit of her unknown savior, so she stopped asking around. She became very quiet and day by day, she simply goes through the motions. She wakes up at the same time every morning, goes through the same morning routine, goes to the same school with the same people, she eats lunch with a few people and only talks to those same few people. She goes to her same job at the fast food restaurant down the street, walks the same route home, cooks herself dinner, ignores her stupidly drunk mother who is sprawled across the same couch, goes up to her room, locks the door, turns up her music, does her studies, same nightly routines, and then she goes to sleep at the same time every night, only waking up to do it all over again. However, another activity she never fails partaking in, hoping her mystery love will show up and take her away. Everyday is the same and without her love, but her hope never simmers out. That hope is what she lives on.
Give Me More And More:
- Music
- Sweets
- Stuffed Animals
Death to These Unneeded Things:
- Cigarettes
- Alcohol
- Rivers
A Picture Does Say A Thousand Words:

User Image
Hidden Away For Only Me to Know:
Being an introvert, Mars doesn't have the option of talking to friends when she struggles through her bouts of depression. Since she was about 8 or 9 she has used the dangerous coping method of "self harm" to deal with her depression.. giving her many scars and causing her to usually be found in log sleeve shirts and long pants, never in shorts. She never has and possibly never will reveal her darkest secret to anyone.

KawaiiGibby-chan

KawaiiGibby-chan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:13 pm
{{ sorry it took me a while to make the profile >.< Lemme know if you want me to change anything c: }}  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:34 pm
(We can start now. Yays!)

Sitting in the park with a smoke in his mouth and a book in his hand was the silver haired rebel Nicholas, ditching class as always to enjoy a day of reading in the park before going back down to hell of a home with his drunken mother, expecting all of her vodka bottles to still be sprawled everywhere, some broken ones here and there, maybe having to dodge one tonight, he never knows but is still prepared. He cold and rather sharp look caused many to steer clear from him, but that was okay, most of them just idiotic adults who know nothing about him. He was reading a book on psychology, something for him to just breeze through while he sat around, having more intelligence than most of the students at the university.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

KawaiiGibby-chan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:59 pm
{{ yayaaa c: i'm just going to assume like mid-morning o.o correct me if i'm wrong but that's my assumption xD }}

Mars yawned and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. She was already very late so what's the rush? She took the shortcut through the park, plodding through the grass, clutching the book bag slung over her left shoulder with one hand. Mars kept her eyes on the ground, watching her feet as she walked slowly along. Mornings were her least favorite, waking up being her least favorite activity right next to swimming. Another yawn slipped out and she turned her attention to the mid-morning sky. The sun hung lazily with the puffy clouds that threatened a possible afternoon or evening rain. She stopped and gazed up at the sky, a perfect shade of blue. A blue no crayon could ever imitate to capture the absolute beauty of the day. She was in a rare nostalgic mood, where she appreciates everything and gets lost in her own thoughts and daydreams. Mars reluctantly pulled her attention away from the sky and let out a deep, sleepy sigh. She let her bag slip off her shoulder and land with a solid thud on the ground. Mars sat down, pulling her knees up to her chest in the middle of a patch of grass. She rested her chin on her knees, in absolutely no rush to go to school. She may not even go to school, maybe she'll just stay in the park and people watch all day. That thought brought a slight and evanescent smirk to her lips. A slight breeze moved her light brown hair slightly but also brought the strong, bitter smell of cigarette smoke to her nose, a smell she found absolutely revolting. She crinkled her nose and buried her nose between her knee caps to avoid the smoke from the smoker that was somewhere around her.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:18 pm
The "Smoker" simply continued to smoke, not even noticing the girl huddled up just to avoid his toxin. Nicholas didn't really care that much about his surroundings as he continued reading, deep in that rather large book. If someone wanted his attention, they'd have to confront him with authority, and if they did, they'd better hope for a disappointing response back.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

KawaiiGibby-chan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:05 pm
Marissa received another whiff of cigarette smoke and picked her head up, a little frustrated now, even if it was her choice to sit where she sat. She turned her upper body around to see where the smoke was coming from at least. Her eyes scanned the benches and over the bystanders. Then she found the culprit. Her eyes found the cigarette.. but what she actually discovered was much more than just the source of the intoxicating smell. The cigarette was delicately hanging from the lips of a familiar face. Her jaw dropped when she noticed the silver hair. Images from her past flashed through her mind as she recalled the day she fell in the river, her silver-haired mystery boy. The boy who vanished as quickly as he had arrived. Mars stood up slowly, and looked him over cautiously, making sure her mind wasn't playing tricks on her. She stared in disbelief at him.. she was certain it was him. Her long-term love. The boy she's been waiting for her whole life. She studied his face, his intimidatingly sharp features, the intense, yet somehow relaxed face. It was him, she'd recognize him anywhere. There he was, one moment in her thoughts, a mere memory, a dream.. and the next a living reality right in front of her with his face in a book ... a cigarette in between his lips, but that's something easily overlooked. She would tolerate it for him. The only factor that set her off and kept her from lunging forward, was his seemingly cold, hard exterior. The kind of atmosphere around him that told everyone to keep away. Only issue is that no matter how cold and hard or even intimidating he may seem or look, nothing could possibly keep her away from this boy. She didn't know his name. He didn't know hers. The only things she knew about him was that he had silver hair, saved her life, and forever had a nice little spot in her heart. He may not even remember her. It had been 9 years, and whatever happened that day is insignificant to most, and possibly to him. Not to her, however. Every breath she takes, has been because of him. Without him that day, she would have died. Even if someone else had saved her, she would have died. Days where she'd be at her worst, when the depression reached an intolerable level, she couldn't handle her mother anymore and was inches from ending it all, ending the miserable, repetitive cycle called her life, she'd think of him. He has been her anchor. It hit her like a brick that he may not even know who the hell she is. She is no different from the man standing over to the side, talking on his cell phone. She could be just another stranger. There was also the possibility, he might just remember her. That was enough to give her the courage and nerve to march right up to him. That's just what she did. Within seconds she was standing over him. To peel his attention away from the book, well, she peeled the book from his hands. A very abrupt and rude move, but she was desperate. Desperation led to desperate actions. She looked down at him, shaking lightly, "You're the silver-haired boy who saved me that day aren't you?" Maybe not her greatest conversation starter, but she said it with as much strength and nerve as she could muster, making her presence and intentions very known and very clear.

{{ sorry for the length xD }}  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:07 pm
Nicholas did not like his book pried out of his hands as he was reading, swiftly looking up to the one who would even dare to boldly try to piss him off, only to see it was some girl. He was about to tell her off and blow some smoke in her face for taking his book, but then she asked the question, one he never thought he'd ever hear. "Save? You? I'll be damned, you're the one that was drowning in the river nine years ago." He said as if it was trivial, exhaling smoke from his mouth. "Surprised you were able to remember my face in the water. Must have been the hair, that's what most people remember." Nicholas then joked, finishing his cigarette and burning it out, tossing it in the trash next to him. "Glad I could make your acquaintance but if you could give me my book and let me continue to read, that'd be nice." His eyes looked into hers, rather cold and sharp, even if he was the one she adored for years and years since that day. Sure, he saved her, but he doesn't know her and therefor honestly doesn't care since she's alive and seems alright .  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

KawaiiGibby-chan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:27 pm
Mars was a bit taken aback by his cold response. It was consolation that he did, indeed, remember the deed he did all those years ago. However, it was painful to see him make it very clear that he couldn't care less. She looked down at the book in her hands and blushed deeply, swallowing her pride and handing him back the book, She then awkwardly tucked a piece of stray hair behind her ear and gazed at him with conflicting emotions. Though she didn't get the response she may have been hoping for, she wasn't about to give up. "Well my name's Marissa... but I go by Mars." She forced a pleasant smile, "Can I at least know your name?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:45 pm
Nicholas took his book back, searching for the page he left off at and started to read again. When she asked for his name, he didn't even look up still reading. "Nicholas." He simply stated, just continuing his reading. He understood that she would want to say hi to her savior since he was the one who made it so she was breathing today, but he didn't want to talk or make friends with anyone, not that trusting to even kids his age. It didn't mean she couldn't try though...  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

KawaiiGibby-chan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:07 pm
A small smile spread across her face as she heard his name. Finally, she knows. The way he make it obvious he wanted nothing to do with her, only made her more determined to get his attention. She stepped out of her comfort zone and curled up on the bench next to him, peeking over his shoulder to try and see what he was reading. "Nicholas.. " she said it slowly as if just wanting to hear herself say it. Mars shot up realizing she left her bag on the ground of her old standing spot and rushed over to it to snatch it before anyone else did. She slung it over her shoulder and scurried back over to her spot next to Nicholas, letting her bag fall at her feet. She crinkled her nose, being so close to the cigarette and the intoxicating smoke it produced, but as she's already made up her mind, she'd happily suffer through the stink to be next to him. Nicholas. No longer the mystery boy, no longer was he that silver haired boy that saved her all those years ago, he was Nicholas. She smiled to herself and then turned back to him, sitting 'criss-cross applesauce' on the bench, but facing him. "So Nicholas, whatcha reading?" She asked the simple question with as much spunk as she could, wanting to seem like a pleasant person. She desperately wanted his attention, but above all.. she wanted his affection.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:53 pm
Nicholas was just not understanding why this girl was all of a sudden in his business. Sure he saved her life, but it doesn't mean he wants her all up in his face and always around him, never even knowing who she was for the past nine years after the incident. He had another smoke in his mouth, the smoke creeping around Mars as if it was a rope entangling her. She then asked her question, a simple one on what he was reading, an attraction seeker of a question. "A psychology study." He simply replied, not even diverting his eyes away from his reading. "Any other rather annoying questions you plan to ask, or are you just gonna sit there and let the smoke you obviously cannot handle suffocate you...?" He then coldly asked, rather blunt with his dislike of her company.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

KawaiiGibby-chan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:29 pm
Mars kept her place, staring at him with wide brown eyes. She knew very well he didn't want her here, he couldn't possibly care less. She fidgeted slightly in his cold aura. Nicholas was not as she imagined, growing up with dreams of her silver-haired Prince Charming. A smooth talking gentleman maybe. He wound up being a rude, quiet, smoker. She crinkled her nose from the smoke that surrounded her, and let out a soft little cough to attempt to force the cancer out of her lungs as she glared at him, hearing the bite of his snide remark. Mars sighed, "I think I can manage.." She said it with as much bite as she can, trying not to seem weak. "But yes as a matter of fact.." A tiny cough cut her off mid-sentence, "..yeah.. I do have some more 'annoying questions'." Mars flashed a mischievous grin, "What school do you go to? What's your favorite color? Do you know that you're smoking your own death? Please Nicholas, details details." She leaned in a little closer, purposely antagonizing him now. She knew he'd get annoyed, but that was alright with her. Right now it seemed the only attention he was going to give her was negative so why not have fun with it? She flashed him another sarcastic smile, leaning back to her spot, still having respect for his 'personal space'.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff