Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
A Tribal Sibling ((Me & Breaking Benjamin)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:22 pm
About 20 years ago, a chain of islands was discovered in the Atlantic Ocean near South America. Further investigation of the islands brought up some interesting information. For centuries, the tribes who lived on the islands had been isolated from society by the weather that had surrounded the islands. It's present day now and a program has been started to help the children of the islands to integrate back into society. Zarin, who is 18 now, is participating in the program with his parents. Zarin's parents decided to adopt a girl around Zarin's age from the islands. ____ parents were killed by the local wildlife. Ever since then, she has taken up responsibility as the leader of her tribe. Though, when she gets adopted, she becomes excited. Today is the day that Zarin and ____ will meet for the first time. Though there might be trouble along the way, what will happen between ____ and Zarin?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:28 pm
Name: Zarin Carter
Bio: Zarin is pretty normal. He has a history of being one of those kids who beats up anyone who disrupts his peaceful life, mostly bullies are his victims. He is excited to be meeting his new step-sister and wonders what she's like.
Pic:
User Image  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Chanspicy

Shy Seeker

9,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:11 pm
User Image
Name: Phyriah(call her pai)
Biography: Pai when she was seven years old was being taught by the shaman how to connect with the spirits when a ruckus went through her tiny village. When she ran out a tiger was mauling her mother, She too small to fight was picked up by the shaman and lead away. Her father, Mother and others were killed by the Tiger. She from than on, took her fathers place as Chief. Know at age 16, she gets invited to go into a sweet program. Accepting quickly she is ready to see the world for herself.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:37 pm
X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X

((I'll start us off))
Zarin was sitting on the couch in the living room of his house, reading a magazine. He was told by his parents, who were at work and wouldn't get home until after midnight, to stay in the living room until Pai got there. He had seen a picture of her, and was excited to meet her. He sighed as he waited for her to finally arrive.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:54 am
X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X

((BUMP))  
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 8:32 pm
bigbubz1

Pai got let out of the taxi looking at it. She turned to see a huge house. Her jaw dropped and she slowly looked around and made her way to the door. She banged on it, no knowing this was the way.
"Ahhh. Heyllo?'' Her accent hung heavily on her.

Chanspicy

Shy Seeker

9,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 2:54 am
X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X
bigbubz1

Pai got let out of the taxi looking at it. She turned to see a huge house. Her jaw dropped and she slowly looked around and made her way to the door. She banged on it, no knowing this was the way.
"Ahhh. Heyllo?'' Her accent hung heavily on her.

Zarin walked over to the door and opened it. Zarin looked a Pai and smiled at her. "You must be Pai. My name Zarin, I'll be your stepbrother from now on."  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 5:22 pm
bigbubz1

Pai blinked at the boy standing infront of her. "Czarin?'' she pronounced clearly. She bowed silently and followed him into the house.
"Home?'' she asked. The air smelled sweet, and she sneezed. She looked around easily and tightened her sword.
"Do....you....need....pretection..... from anii mauls?'' she asked stumbling on words

Chanspicy

Shy Seeker

9,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 5:48 pm
X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X
bigbubz1

Pai blinked at the boy standing infront of her. "Czarin?'' she pronounced clearly. She bowed silently and followed him into the house.
"Home?'' she asked. The air smelled sweet, and she sneezed. She looked around easily and tightened her sword.
"Do....you....need....pretection..... from anii mauls?'' she asked stumbling on words

Zarin smiled at her as she gripped her sword. He walked over to her and put his hand over her hand. "You don't need to be worried about the animals unless you go into the deep parts of the forest."  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 8:31 pm
bigbubz1

Pai looked at the boy infront of her. When he touched her hand she jerked away, in her village it meant feelings for another. She nodded in No.
"Pai can't touch other. Until My....'' she cut herself off, their wasn't a father to let her go. Which meant she was unable to find a warrior. She looked at the boy named Zarin again. His looks were extremely different compared to her regular blue haired, white as paper skinned, turqoise colored men. Pai looked through the window next. Her mouth dropped again.
"flaminis..... fecit...... Deus fulgur vitrum!!!" she was astonished. She looked at Zarin, his face full of confusion.
"I say..... Shaman...... made light ning gods glass.'' she nodded.
"It's rare..... only cheif gets the neck lace....'' she pulled hers out.
''Tree means balance.''

Chanspicy

Shy Seeker

9,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 1:02 pm
X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X

Zarin smiled at her again. "I think it is a beautiful necklace Pai." He turned around and walked into the kitchen. "I know that my parents wanted to pick you up at the airport, but they had to work late. They won't get home until both of us are asleep." He turned around and faced her through a large rectangular hole in the wall with a counter on it. "So, until then, how about I make you some food? You must be hungry after all."  
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 5:05 pm
bigbubz1

Pai lnodded in No.
"I had green.... and cooked meat. Thank you.'' she nodded.
"How does that work....?'' she looked at the T.V

Chanspicy

Shy Seeker

9,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 5:52 pm
X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X
bigbubz1

Pai lnodded in No.
"I had green.... and cooked meat. Thank you.'' she nodded.
"How does that work....?'' she looked at the T.V

Zarin walked over to the TV and picked up the remote. "This is what controls the television." He pressed the power button and the TV turned one. "You use the buttons to change the channel."  
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 8:43 pm
bigbubz1

Pai jumped back and threw her sword. The T.V smashed and sent glass everywhere. Zarin was standing too close and Pai grabbed him, shoved him down and covered.
''Czarin all.... right??'' she asked breathlessly. He seemed a bit stunned.

Chanspicy

Shy Seeker

9,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 5:30 am
X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X
bigbubz1

Pai jumped back and threw her sword. The T.V smashed and sent glass everywhere. Zarin was standing too close and Pai grabbed him, shoved him down and covered.
''Czarin all.... right??'' she asked breathlessly. He seemed a bit stunned.

Zarin gave her a nod. "Yeah, I'm fine. " Zarin sat up and looked at her. "Maybe we should slowly introduce you to technology. For now, how about I show you to your bedroom?"  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff