Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Surprise Attack (TG vs Sammy) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:50 pm
TG heard the gym was open and wanted to peak in. Maybe he could see some ghoul's volleybrawl or some fearleaders bouncing around. He was optimistic as he walked into the gym, looking around for anything skimpy and curvy.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:55 pm
Alas TG, the gym was not a place known for such things. On the average class day landsharks chased students, threats where made, people sometimes dissipated, and generally the place lacked cute ghouls just showing off for the sake of showing off.

Those that did come however, where the kind of Ghoul to wear steel toed boots and long black coats.

As TG wandered into the gym Sammy moved from her spot beside the door moving to push the heavy door shut. The sound of a lock clicking behind him.

"Well if it isn't the pint sized brat who thinks I'm some kind of slave lacky..."

Miliardo Kason

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:02 pm
The shut door made him jump, and holding the fabric of his jacket about his chest, he turned over to look over at Sammy. The undead had been nothing but a headache and a rib-ache for him, and he was well aware she had a tendency for kicking.

Stepping back, he looked around before looking back at her. "What are you doing here? I don't see you in a miniskirt." He said, frowning.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:05 pm
"You seem to be very mistaken, this isn't the locker room. That's across the hall. This is the gym, people spar and work out here. No mini skirts unless that's your thing when you work out."

She moved across the floor boots thumping along, "What brings you here you little Imp? Trying to chase tail?"

Miliardo Kason

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:07 pm
TG stepped back with each thundering footfall from the undead. "Only hobby worth pursuing." He commented with a smile.

"What are you doing here? Mopping the floor after?" He was disappointed that the actual spectator sports weren't here, but at least Sammy pointed out where the locker rooms were. That would be work taking a peek.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:13 pm
"While I'd usually agree with that, I find you creepy, tiny, and tad bit too classist and sexist for me to like agreeing with you."

She continued to stalk the small imp laughing at his comment, "Oh no, I don't mop, they mop up after me when I'm done sparing. You've got nerve thinking I'm the one who does clean up around the gym I practically live in."

Miliardo Kason

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:18 pm
"You look like you'd live in a gym...or a closet....or a box." He said, continuing to walk back and watching her.

He glanced around. "Which door was to the locker rooms again?"

Miliardo Kason rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:20 pm
"Wrong on three counts, I live in the demon dorms remember? And do you know what happens when you get three strikes?"

She continued her march towards him, cracking her knuckles as she walked. Sammy made sure to completely ignore his second question.

Miliardo Kason

MoonKitsune rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:42 pm
"I get 10 minutes in the ghoul's locker room?" He smiled nervously, looking a her knuckled and back up at the undead as he continued to back up.  
Miliardo Kason rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:45 pm
"And that makes four for the bonus round."

Sammy moved forward a bit quicker, a slight skip to her step as she brought a boot towards the little imp.

"What's the imps prize folks? A one on one with Sammy Lee? That's right folks here today Sammy is going to show you all how to curb stomp elitest little racist scrappers into the dirt."

HP: 50/50
Dmg: 2  

Miliardo Kason

MoonKitsune rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:51 pm
"Wait! I didn't do anything!" And here came that familiar boot. Just before he could dart out of rang, it slammed right on his tail.

"OW!" He shouted, before yanking his tail away and holding it, cringing back from any other attacks. "S-Stop it! Just go rot someplace else!"

HP: 28/30
Defend: 2  
Miliardo Kason rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 4 Total: 11 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:53 pm
"You did plenty in the past, you've done plenty right now, and I'm sure you'll do plenty more. See I never got a chance to kick your a** the first time we met so I'm making up for lost time."

Purple flame lit up along her arms as she continued to stomp after the imp. "I don't plan on rotting anywhere else. This gym is Red's but I call it home just as much, you're in my area now and you're going to play by my rules."

She dashed forward leaping up and coming down fist slamming into the gym floor with a heavy thud.

"And my rules say you fight, or you suffer."

HP: 50/50
DMG: 5  

Miliardo Kason

MoonKitsune rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-12)

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:17 pm
"Can't you just take a rain check?! I'm busy right now!" But before he could try weaseling his way out of this situation, the undead was already jumping to try and beat him down.

Try and succeeding, as he covered his head and hit when she came back. He dodged enough to roll over and then crawled to his knees and then his feet when he felt something hot. Usually he was friend with fire, but this was another type. A dangerous type that didn't like him, and it was cold. Cold fire was just Jacked up!

Patting his jacket, he looked up. "Your brain has turn to maggot paste! You're crazy!" But as it was, he had to get to the door to get out.

Opening his claws, he thought really hard to summon his own fire. It puttered, smoked, and popped into a small flame. With a little ball barely the side of a golf ball, TG threw it and continued to run.

HP: 25/30
Damage: 1  
Miliardo Kason rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 6 Total: 9 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:22 pm
"Nope, you don't get a chance to re-write this you walked into this gym, you leave when I say you can." She watched as he rolled away smirking, watching him scramble. "How does it feel? To be the one on the bottom of it all to be the one not in power?"

She rolled her purple flaming eyes at his comment about crazy as a small flame flew at her. Sammy raised her charred arm of bone batting the small flame away barely feeling a thing.

"I'm proving a point little imp, you can't walk on everyone and just expect to get away with it."

HP: 49/50
DMG: 3

Miliardo Kason

MoonKitsune rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-12)

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:38 pm
"I think I'm on top. Just because you're fighting here doesn't mean you're on top." He pointed out, moving to the door and looking up at the fact it was closed.

Damn, he forgot she shut it.

Jumping up, he reached for the handle and tried to tug on it, which was hard to do when you were this low to the ground. Turning about, he summoned another flame. "And for all the walking around you say I do, you've put more bootmarks on me." She was just nuts. Dumb undeads always restorted to violence because their brains were simple.

"Can't talk so you stomp. Sounds like a undead to me." He tossed the flame in Sammy's direction - but it fizzled out before it reached her.

HP: 22/30
Damage: 0  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas