Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Dead Glow (Frost and Efflo) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:41 pm
It had been a while since Frost had hung out with Efflo, and the sight of him with Gabby had been..interesting. But that was for the discussion part of today. The other part was seeing how he might help his friend with the whole 'getting stronger' but. A text to meet up in the gym, Frost waited, mint in hand for the horse's treat.

This time, to be a reward.

sammpai

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:52 pm
Judging by the fact that he’d never been to the gym, Efflo could use all of the help he could get. His performance against the shadowlings had been abysmal, and lately, a certain dragon seemed to beat him at everything.

He graciously accepted Frost’s invitation, texting him back quickly and shoving his skellyphone in his pocket as he hurried to meet him. Efflo stepped into the locker rooms, and not seeing Frost, he continued into the gym, trotting over to the Wolfos as he spotted him.

“Hi Frost,” Efflo greeted him cheerfully. He sniffed, eyes sliding down to the mint in Frost’s hand.

iStoleYurVamps

mare
Artist

Precious Cutie-Pie

14,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:56 pm
Ears perking, Frsot smiled warmly at Efflo, pocketing the mint. "Not yet friend." He motioned to the space that was nearby and vacant. "You have to fight me for it today. I want to see what you can do."

He took off his coat, tail up and fluffed out, looking forward to the fight.
"Wrestling works too. But a good old fist fight seems the place the start."

The ghost wasn't even beating around the bush.  
mare rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:38 pm
Efflo’s ears drooped when Frost pocketed the mint, the boil looking pouty. It made sense but he wanted it noooooow.

“Fine,” he whined, watching as Frost removed his coat. Dressed in his usual fare, Efflo was ready to go, minus the fact that he didn’t really have a clue about fighting, and certainly not with fists. Kicking was much better.

“So, how do we do this?”

iStoleYurVamps

mare
Artist

Precious Cutie-Pie

14,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:16 am
Despite the feral grin on his face, Frost was excited if not slightly mirthful. "I have something else if you win too, so consider that a surprise." The ghost flexed his claws before crouching down.

"Now, it's fairly simple, come at me, and try to make me hurt, or, just push me back."

sammpai
time 2 attack ouo

mare rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:56 am
“A surprise?” His ears perked, wondering what else Frost could possibly have for him. If it was as good as the minty leaves he shared, Efflo was sold.

“Okay,” he acknowledged, shaking himself a little bit to try and ready himself for sparring. He stared at Frost for a moment, attacking probably came natural to the Wolfos, but Efflo much preferred to flee to safety rather than fight. And it was difficult to imagine attacking frost.

When he lunged forward to strike, his mind was still stuck in his thoughts and his aim was poor.

Quote:

HP: 30/30
DMG: 0

iStoleYurVamps

mare
Artist

Precious Cutie-Pie

14,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:45 am
A very good surprise in Frost's opinion. But then he thought all his surprises good ones. The attack was a good try, but- Frost was Frost 'going easy' didn't exist to him most of the time. Mostly he went all out but... Efflo needed a small push. After all, it was a bit obvious the horse was out of his element.

"Legs apart, find your center of gravity and hold it before you launch an attack. Use your own weight and momentum to help hit."

HP: 50
Dmg: lol
sammpai

mare rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:55 am
“Okay.”

He nodded at Frost, stepping back to refocus. Efflo steadied himself, taking a deep breath. He could do this. The boil came at Frost again, swinging his fist.

Quote:

DMG: 3

iStoleYurVamps

mare
Artist

Precious Cutie-Pie

14,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:18 pm
A fist to his chest, Frost smiled and nodded. "Good start, now just keep it up." Holding up his own arms defensively, Frost went forward with his leg, aiming to trip up the young colt.

HP: 47
Dmg: 0

sammpai

mare rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:29 pm
Luck seemed to be on his side as Efflo sidestepped Frost’s leg, countering with a kick of his own. He swelled with pride when it connected, though the feeling was tempered with the guilt of hitting Frost. He wasn’t sure he would ever get used to this.

Quote:

DMG: 4

iStoleYurVamps

mare
Artist

Precious Cutie-Pie

14,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 8 Total: 9 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:33 pm
A barking laugh, Frost was pushed back, red eyes flashing with something predatory.
"Good. Use what comes naturally, and don't be afraid to go all out." A twirl with his tail, just to throw the other boil off balance. "Hit me with your best shot."

HP: 43
DMG: 3
sammpai

mare rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:42 pm
Efflo stumbled, knocked off kilter by Frost’s swinging tail. Any attempt to hit the boil went wide, and Efflo skidded to a halt a few steps away. He turned to Frost, frowning.

“I’m trying.”

Quote:

HP: 27/30

mare
Artist

Precious Cutie-Pie

14,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 1 Total: 8 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:46 pm
A light laugh and a smile, Frost shook his head, taking a few steps forward. A light jab, the ghost didn't wait. "Keep moving, just let things happen. Find your balance and stick to it."

DMG: 2

sammpai

mare rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:03 pm
Efflo tried to keep moving, but he tripped again, nearly falling right onto his bottom. Apparently he was still a bit of a klutz on two legs. The horse look at Frost pathetically, whining.

"I'm not any good at this!"

HP: 25/30

iStoleYurVamps

mare
Artist

Precious Cutie-Pie

14,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 7 Total: 16 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:30 pm
Frost puffed up a bit. "Come on Efflo." He gave the boil a firm shove. "I'll train you if I have to but no giving up. If you give up, then you'll never get anywhere. You have to keep going, otherwise others will walk all over you."

Like Frost was somewhat doing right then.

DMG: 10 :T

sammpai

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out