Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Guides & Resources } ----- OOC RP Guides and resources
[GUIDE] Horsemen Growth - Points & Tallies *UPDATED SEE P2* Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:54 am
Growth Points, Tallies, & Horsemen Growth

[note: this guide is for Horsemen. Information for Hunters can be found here and students here

Roleplay and other types of shop participation will give you growth points; once you've obtained a certain number of growth points, you can apply for your student to enter the next year! You do not need an art upgrade to begin RPing your student as having moved up a year - the only thing you need is to have met the requirements.

Horsemen only have two stages, their stage 1 growth and stage 2 growth. Once they are ready to advance in growth, they need to post IN THIS THREAD FOR A GROWTH REQUEST.

Growth Points:

You earn 1 point for every:
- One playlist created by you for anything related to the shop. This can be your character, events, and other people's characters as well. Each must have a different theme. (max 5 points per year this way)
- One piece of fanart drawn OR commissioned by you for anything related to the shop. (max 5 points per year this way)
- One complete RP; you must have written at least 800 words in that RP for it to count as a point.
- One complete classroom RP; you must have written at least 800 words in that RP for it to count as a point.
- One complete homework assignment for a class that assigned it.
-----NOTE: For 'homework' that involves growing a minipet from a class, you must do an RP or solo (of at least 800 words) involving that pet to get a point. Merely growing the minipet does not count!
- One complete battle, with just rolls (800 word count not required)
- Five minipets grown to their final stage. You get one point for every five minipets; you can claim a maximum of 5 points per year this way.
- One complete solo, at least 800 words long.

You earn 2 points for every:
- One complete battle RP; must have filled-out RP actions, not just dice rolls.
- Character 'plot assistance' (ie for events)
- One complete GM'd classroom rp

You may earn ??? points for:
- Special events run by GMs may have point prizes for participants; to claim these in your tally, make sure to link to the post where points were awarded. Be sure to also link to your post that fulfills the requirements on the tally.

You may earn bonus points for:
- EXTREEEEEEME! WORDCOUNT! Those who choose to write particularly prolifically - perhaps an involved solo plotline, or a very involved single RP, may earn bonus points. You can get +1 bonus rp point for every 10k words you write in a single RP/solo, up to 50k words. (So the most you could get from any RP/solo would be 6 points: +1 for over 800 words, +1 more when you hit 10k, and +1 more point for every 10k you hit after that point.) Please note that GM/event ORPs do not count for these bonuses.

Growth Requirements:

Stage 1 to Stage 2: *( There is a 6 month OOC cooldown from S1 to S2)
125 growth points + GROWTH HORSEMAN SOLO = Final Stage (see below for Solo)

A Stage 2 horsemen, one who has been with Medea and grown closer to their full power will feel more attuned with both their Fear and Distortion. They will receive more roles and tasks and be granted stronger blessings and the opportunity to train younger more inexperienced horsemen in leadership positions. They obtain the title of Elder Clansmen.

GROWTH HORSEMAN SOLO:

Once you have the required rp points and have completed this solo prompt below (however many words you want minimum of 100) your horsemen is ready to drop off in the growths thread! You can post this solo as [GROWTH SOLO] here

Prompt: Your horseman revisits the destroyed world of the Four Clans, a series of four islands that are now simply ashes. They remember a time when each island represented who they were, and they remember its rich history. The area is covered in Insanity, and it is through it that they visualize, imagine voices, of those lost when the islands had been destroyed. They whisper many things to them, of revenge, hatred, camaraderie, family but lastly, finally, of moving on and letting go.

From this trial they realize they have gotten stronger, the Insanity no longer pulls at them with the same amount. They are in control of themselves now.

ELDER CLANSMEN:

Elder clansmen are naturally treated with more respect. They may often take a younger disciple to teach them the ways of the clan. Elder Clansman are allowed to make decisions for Horsemen in the absence of leadership.

Elder Clansmen (stage 2 horsemen) bonuses:
- exclaim Please review HERE exclaim for all horsemen Stage 2 information
- They can also apply or change for an updated job class HERE
- Can roam FREELY ANYWHERE. Are not bound by rules, even those of Halloween because of their strong Fear and mastery of Fear, they know how to mask and hide their Fear enough to avoid being detected. They can move freely in and out of Halloween, to the Human world, so on so forth, and are often called for SPECIAL TASKS
- ELDER CLANSMEN can take special tasks as well as CREATE their special tasks in the Human world. These are related to GATHERING FEAR, in ways they know best. These are similar to how Hunters have "missions" only they are self-proposed and almost always involve the destruction of humanity as we know it. They are continuously allowed to go out and farm Fear, as needed for their Lair
- Elder Clansmen can also teach at Amityville. They are respected enough by the community, despite tenuous circumstances, to at least be considered representative of the Horsemen as a whole, and have been invited to teach cultural studies related to the Horsemen at Amityville, holding open classes, field trips, or even regular classes of the like, as long as they fit within school regulations
- Lastly, Elder Clansmen are able to shift into their mount form in battle. They can do this in non-battle as well, similar to students shifting to natural forms (these mounts are natural formed size, not oversized).

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:00 pm
FILING A HORSEMEN GROWTH:

[quote="Zoobey"][/quote]

I'M GROWING MY HORSEMAN
[b]Character name:[/b] NAME HERE
[b]SOLO LINK:[/b] LINK HERE

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:22 pm
Zoobey

I'd like to request a growth!
Character name: Mengyao Miao
Any specific requests: I'd really like it if he and Lifen could share the same Medea thingy, if possible > w>

Also I'd like for Mengyao's Insanity to grow stronger; it's really starting to eat him up inside, and it's a major component of him, so I'd like to keep going in that direction!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:23 pm
Zoobey

Character name: Lifen Hua
Any specific requests: In the end I want her to cut her hair to signify that she's started a new life when she joined the lost clan. O WO. (and be with Meng of course on this one since we've done this together hue hue hue )

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:36 pm
Zoobey
let's pretend I did this like 2 months ago whoops

Character name: Shikoba Len
Any specific requests: Would be awesome if he did brotime with Senga o/ Below are just some ideas I had mentioned before:
- Preying on Shik's love of violence/bloodlust/battlelust is A+. He's been combating it through other habits but can still get lost once first blood is drawn, so delving into that darker side of him would be cool since it doesn't get out enough!
- A moral dilemma of some sort? I know that's hard with horsemen who don't mind harvesting Fear from hundreds of humans, but I remember I talked to you about choosing between helping friends not die and chasing the kill somehow . . . Something to make him pause and fight said obsession with destruction if that makes sense.
- idk scars and suffering bro~  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 11:05 pm
Zoobey

Character name: Senga.
Any specific requests: I would love to see him have brotime with Shikoba! /A/ Also these few things, if thats alright! I'M SORRY FOR ALL OF THESE REQUESTS orz
- I'd like to elevate him to baby chieftain, if that's possible, and change his mount form!
- Anything to do with his ongoing conflict with Insanity. I don't want his to progress further, I either want to have him lose it entirely or keep it at stage 1, whichever is possible. c:
- suffering and scarring and possible moral dilemmas becuz senga hasn't suffered enough yet nope
- death solos wait --

keiifuu

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 8:41 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23778885

Please go here all people who posted above me okay!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:55 pm
Zoobey

Character name: Jaida
Any specific requests: I'd like to discuss in PM~ f(OVO)f  

Syusaki

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:26 pm
Syusaki
Zoobey

Character name: Jaida
Any specific requests: I'd like to discuss in PM~ f(OVO)f

WELL THEN PM ME.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:57 pm
Zoobey

Character name: Ying Zheng
Any specific requests: Some sort of moral dilemma involving humans? IE, Ying's starting to think she doesn't really like killing humans. Anything around that would be fun :'D~ if that doesn't work I'm up for anything though. Have fun!  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:28 pm
Zoobey

Character name: Kiwi
Any specific requests:

- I don’t want him to lose his Insanity, I actually would like it to progress to Stage 2 by this point, with visible greying/charring and discoloration of the eye, but I would like for him to have a way to manage his Insanity better before it gets completely out of hand/becomes Stage 3. Anything Insanity/Distortion related in his growth is a plus!

-An underlying theme for him more or less is that the Insanity has reopened his childhood insecurities, and brought forward feelings that he has failed his clan/hurt them/failed to save his loved ones. I want him through all this, to come to the mindset that even though he has these insecurities that may or may not be true, and even though the Insanity has a hold on him, he will develop a way to use those in a positive way for the clan, kind of his own way of forgiving himself, by working harder through the pain.

- I also want him to have his wings refeathered (and flyable if this is possible?? If not that is fine!) as a sign of overcoming lifelong odds. He used to see them as a sign of his weakness as a horseman, but now he will be using his weakness as a strength.

I’m fully open to discussing this more/plotting things out! I can be reached simply through PM, or AIM at xoxomenai!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:33 pm
Zoobey

Character name: Nergui
Any specific requests: To be done with Soren, as discussed in IM with Zoo.

-Reconciliation between priestess and guardian through perilous situation!

-I do not know what I want to do with her Insanity, and am therefore leaving it up to the rp to figure out. I place her mind in your merciful hands.

-Defeating a foe, or retrieving something important.

-Would not at all mind is Medea, or Death himself, is somehow involved.  

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:53 pm
Zoobey

Character name: Soren
Any specific requests: See above!

- I wouldn't mind something where Soren could pick up a skull or something :'D IDK  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:25 pm
Beejoux
Zoobey

Character name: Nergui
Any specific requests: To be done with Soren, as discussed in IM with Zoo.

-Reconciliation between priestess and guardian through perilous situation!

-I do not know what I want to do with her Insanity, and am therefore leaving it up to the rp to figure out. I place her mind in your merciful hands.

-Defeating a foe, or retrieving something important.

-Would not at all mind is Medea, or Death himself, is somehow involved.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24325185  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

{ Guides & Resources } ----- OOC RP Guides and resources

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items