Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Sakura Blossoms and Pokeballs *Reserved for Demon Alpha* Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 2:06 pm
Demon Alpha

This rp is about one of the Ouran Highschool Host Members and a Pokemon Trainer. The Pokemon trainer's school was asked to show the students of Ouran how to battle in different styles, Meaning regular battles or Contest Battles. But one of the regular trainer's was showing the students, interested in regular battles, how to get good at battling. She is the besxt student in her class. But ______, of the Ouran Host club, starts to befriend Sakura of Ouran Pokemon Academy. She is the strongest member of her class so she wins easily with anyone. But what happens when _____ starts to fall for her when they are assigned as partners in a tournament held by both schools to see who has learned the most? That is up to us.

User Image

Sakura
Female (....Duh)
Sakura is very shy when she is off the battle field but starts to devlop feelings for ____ while she is teaching him to battle. Her pokemon include:
~Leona (Luxray)
~Inferno (Infernape)
~Princess (Liepard)
~Sebastian (Zoroark)
~Beauty (Ninetails)
~Spike (Lucario)

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 4:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Renji
Male (Obviously)
Renji will run into any challenge head-on, but when his school starts to take pokemon training lessons from the academy he falls in love with Sakura after a little bit of time training with her. (No pokemon yet will be assigned one)

Demon Alpha

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 4:29 pm
User Image
gaia_angelleft Sakura gaia_nitemareright

Sakura was in the stadium at her school. She was preparing for battle with her rival. She decided to use Spike, her Lucario. She was a strong trainer. Here teammates had chosen her as their representative. As the Chairman of the school, and Sakura's father, made his speech, She sat on the stage with Spike at her side. They both looked like they could care less about this. But really she was meditating with her lucario. SHe believed that trainers did better when doing what their pokemon did, plus it helped her to keep from getting nervous. Then the coordinators battled it out and Sakura went over the strategy she and SPike were using. Spike was always a great pokemon along with her other pokemon. She had her arms crossed after the coordinator's battled it out. She looked like she was a nothing but on the battlefield she was a completely different person, not at all her shy self. Then the gym battlers were announced, Sakura came out solo and had her arms crossed before she threw her pokeball, making Spike come out. Then the battle got underway and both trainer's gave it their all.

Demon Alpha

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 4:55 pm
Renji

Renji was watching the battle and waiting excitedly for his training session, but the person he was to train with hasn't been assigned to him yet. He was wanting to know very badly. "I wonder what pokemon I should pick to start with, but I don't know anything about pokemon." He said and sighed leaving the battle field and going outside climbing a tree to sit on the branch and watched the battle on the huge screen outside the arena.  

Demon Alpha

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 5:11 pm
User Image

Sakura, after the battle,had her pokemon healed. Then she and Sebastian, her Zoroark, were walking around the courtyard. She sighed as she said "Sebastian why did father have to sign me up for this? He knows how I am around new people." She said and sat under the same tree as Renji. Sebastian sat in front of her. Then she started to brush his thick hair. She was so gentle that he was like putty in her hands. SHe giggled as he sat there pretending it didn't feel as well as she knew it did. "Sebastian, you need to be honest with your feelings." She said and Sebastian turned his face away blushing a bit. SHe giggled and hugged him. Then she stretched while laying against his back and smiled. "Sebastian, I'm glad that you were my first pokemon." He nodded and moved so that he was curled around her body as they laid under the tree.

Sebastian had been with Sakura since she was little. They grew up together and he was very protective of her. he even took hits for her when he knew that she couldn't take it anymore. He was there for her whenever she needed him. Ever since he was a Zorua and she was 10 they had learned so much and had become the best of friends and partners. Sakura then smiled at Sebastian and he nuzzled her. She pet his head and said "I know what you want." She then pulled out a Poffin that he loved and gave it to him. She giggled as he ate it hungrily. "You just had that humongous lunch, and you're still hungry? You need to be careful or you'll get out of shape." She giggled at the thought and Sebastian gave her his 'oh come on.' Face. She shook her head and said "Okay, I'll drop it for now." Then she saw her father and the chairman of Ouran talking and rolled her eyes. Her father was forcing her to do this. He said she wouldn't be able to get over her shyness if she only interacted with pokemon, so she regrettably agreed and here she was.

Demon Alpha

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 3:00 am
Renji

Renji looked down and saw the girl that was in the battle earlier. "Hey aren't you the girl that was just battling?" He asked hanging upside-down by his legs. "You were awesome. I wish I could battle like that." He said jumping down and landing near her and looked at Sabastian. "What pokemon is that?" He asked looking at it confused thinking he had heard something about this one. "Wait. That's the master of illusions Zoroark, right?" He asked amazed at seeing one.  

Demon Alpha

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 3:58 pm
User Image

Sebastian growled at Renji, before Sakura put her hand on his head. "It's okay Sebastian." She said before looking at Renji and standing up wiping the grass off herself. "I'm glad you enjoyed my performance. I'm Sakura and this is my partner, Sebastian, and yes He is a Zoroark." She said giggling at his questions. "It's nice to meet you." She said and bowed politely at him. Sebastian huffed at Renji before Sakura elbowed him. "Be polite, Sebastian." She said as Sebastian climbed up the tree and Sakura shook her head with a sigh. "Sorry about him. He can get jealous really easily." Sakura said as she turned to Renji.

Demon Alpha

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 4:57 pm
Renji

Renji was a bit scared of the pokemon as it growled at him. "The pleasure is all mine. I'm Renji." He said bowing politely and watched as the Zoroark climbed up the tree. "It's alright, but how did I make Sebastian jealous?" He asked and looked at the pokemon still wondering about it. "I heard the Ouran Pokemon Academy will be training the Ouran High School to battle with pokemon." He said looking back at Sakura smiling.

Dutchess of Wolves

Demon Alpha

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 6:48 pm
User Image

"Oh he's like that around every boy I meet." Sakura said and giggled. "Yeah we are. Though I'm not much of a teacher. But my best advice is to keep your eye on your opponent." Sakura said and then an announcement came over the intercom that the teams were announced. "I guess that's your cue." She said and smiled as she said "I hope we get picked as a team. It would make it a lot easier to have someone I've already met as my pupil." She said and smiled as she saw the other students going into the building. "We better get in there before all the good pokemon are taken. If worse comes to worse you can use one of mine." She said as a joke. Then she said "I'll see you around." She then called Sebastian and they both went into the school to the bulletin board.

Demon Alpha

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 7:07 pm
Renji

Renji heard the intercom and nodded. "I hope the same. I'll see you around Sakura." He said and ran towards the school to see the bulletin board to see who was with who. He couldn't find his name and he sighed. "I want a pokemon that will be a human's size or larger that stood on two feet." He said and thought about vigorous training with his pokemon in made his get fired up.

Dutchess of Wolves

Demon Alpha

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 2:04 pm
User Image

Meanwhile Sakura was getting a surprise for her training partner. She had a Dratini inside of a pokeball. She had heard from her father that she was training with Renji. She waited for him at the battlefield with Sebastian and he was not so sure about this. "I'll be fine Sebastian. Besides you know father means well." She said and he nodded and transformed into Sakura snickering. "Now you behave yourself." She said giggling knowing he was only trying to have fun.

Demon Alpha

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 2:49 pm
Renji

Renji heard from the Chairman of Ouran he was partnered with Sakura he was happy. "Yes! I'm with Sakura." He said excitedly heading over to the battlefield looking for her. When he found her he saw two Sakura's which confused him. "Why are there two of them." He thought to himself and looked at them both still confused.

Dutchess of Wolves

Demon Alpha

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 4:06 pm
User Image

Sakura saw Renji and both of them approached. Sebastian snickered at Renji's confused look, thinking it was really funny. Then he turned back into his true form and said "Sorry about that. Sebastian loves to confuse people he that don't know him." She then smiled and said "Oh by the way I have a surprise for you." She then handed him a pokeball and smiled. "Hope you like him." She said smiling as she looked at him.

Demon Alpha

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 11:19 am
Renji

Renji laughed a little and looked at Sebastian. "It's alright. I used to be the same way." He said and looked at the pokeball as he took it from her hand. "Oh. I wonder what's inside." He thought to himself and tossed it up making the pokemon pop out in front of him. "Wow a Dratini. I really do like him." He said holding his hand out to it. "What should I name him?" He asked her as he looked at her thinking.

Dutchess of Wolves

Demon Alpha

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 12:42 pm
User Image

Sakura smiled and said "I'm glad you like him." She then smiled as Sebastian looked at the Dratini and got jealous. "Sebastian you know you're my number one partner and that I would never do anything to hurt you." She said and hugged him. he blushed but hugged her back. She smiled and looked at Rngi. "Now let's work on getting dratini to trust you more than it does now. Training begins with the trust the trainer and the pokemon have between one another. Here try brushing Dratini. If it trusts you then even if you find a tangle in it's fur it won't attack you. This Dratini is just a baby so patience is a virtue." She explained before handing him a dragon type brush. They had been trying to find the right trainer and since Sakura interacted with it's mother she gave the egg to Sakura to find a home for it. This was the first time it had been brushed since it just hatched earlier.

Demon Alpha

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces