Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
I'll be your friend (yuri/reserved) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hallow Blind

Blessed Streaker

8,075 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 10:19 pm
                Ⅰ. About

"I bend but don't break."

You've always been the odd one out, not being picked for sports or even noticed. Sometimes you've let it slip and get to you but most of the time you took it like it was normal, which, it was. It was cold today but you were lacking a jacket and an umbrella. You found yourself getting agitated and the rain was cold and hard but your mother told you that you had missed too many days of school and needed to make-up some work. She had let you stay home for the past week and sent you out on the only day with rain.

Soon enough, you were pissed, angry at how crappy your life was until you just happened to kick a girl in the shin in your fit of anger. She didn't snap at you like anyone else would have but instead, she was handing you an umbrella.

"Geez dude, I was just trying to give this to you...Don't have to kick me you know. I saw you yelling from across the street, are you ok? she questioned, looking concerned.

You stared at her like she might have been crazy but you took her umbrella anyway and offered a smile.

"I'm fine," you said in the kindest manner possible, glancing her over and seeing she was wearing the girl uniform for your school, "You go to Miya High?" you questioned and she nodded, holding an umbrella of her own and you opened yours, "Would you like to walk to school with me then...?"

Her gaze was intense on you but she agreed and you two walked to school in comfortable silence.

About midday, the rain had cleared up and you had gym and when you had changed and were doing your final jogging lap when you saw the girl again, wearing the gym uniform. Before you got to say anything the coach called for dodge ball.

You both were left standing alone and the teams were arguing heavily. They both wanted the girl and neither wanted you. Eventually, the coach just let you both sit out. You guess you seemed down or depressed because you felt a hand on your shoulder and then that's when you noticed the pale scars on her wrist.

"I'll be your friend." she said lightly.

---

Basically, your character meets my character and you're a bit depressed. Your character finds out my character goes to school and while your character is depressed, mine offers to be your friend.

My character is a cutter.

This is originally designed as a romance-y thing for a male partner but mostly supposed to just revolve around how two loners are just, sad. So this can be a yuri as well, romance or not.

[imgleft] direct link [/imgleft]
                [align=right]Birth Name:
                True age:
                Personality:
                Hobbies:
                Anything extra: [/align]

"I cry in silence. Can you not see my tears?

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 10:42 pm
User Image
Birth Name: Jack "Jackie" Conford
True age: 16
Personality: Jack is a loner and doesn't seem to talk much to anyone except when it's necessary to do so. She's the type of girl that likes to read and write but knows how to play sports well so she's your top female player. She's a bit of a guy when it comes to things like clothes since she has no interest in dresses or skirts but wears them since its uniform. She's somewhat of an outgoing person if you have the chance to get to know her but once you do, you find out she' a very, very, sad and tired person. She really wants nothing more than to die.
Hobbies: She likes to draw and read, her favorite being long picture books if she has them. She's also a writer, acing anything revolving around those things in class.
Anything extra: She plays piano.

Hallow Blind

Blessed Streaker

8,075 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Friendly 100

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 10:01 pm
User Image
Birth Name: Amanita Koressa
True age: 16
Personality: Amanita is the girl the pretend that anything bad that happens to her, never happened at all. Like it was a dream. Amanita isn't good of sports because of her physical heath at home. So she is always picked last or not at all. She tries to look on the bright side of everything, but nothing is really bright in her life. She has no friends at school most people don't want to be around her because of her bright hair. She wants a friend, and have kindness shown to her besides from teachers because that's there job, doesn't make it real. After school she plans on leaving her family and making a new life for herself.
Hobbies: She likes to sing, but she has to sneak off to the park to do so or her father will come in and beat on her. So singing is her only outlet to everything. She makes everything up as she goes and most of it is dark and sad because her life is that way.
Anything extra: She lives with her parents who her dad is a drunk and beats her when he is angry. Amanita tries to smile and pretend lie these things never happen and pretend she lives a normal high school life with friends and a caring family.

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 10:26 pm
Tricky Kiddo

Accepted, I guess i'll start when they become friends if you still have time to post.

User Image

Jack looked at Amanita with a small smile, seeing the other girl looking dejected on the bench where she set. She felt bad at how the girl was so bluntly treated, even the teachers didn't seem to care enough to help her out. The dark haired girl moved some of her long hair to rest behind her ear, crossing one leg delicately over the other as she leaned back against the wall.

She sighed, drumming her fingertips against the wood bench, watching the other players play a game of dodge ball before looking over to Amanita and touching her shoulder gently, "I'll be your friend..." she said before pausing. She kind of felt weird now, "You know.. if you want." she muttered, dropping her hand back to rest in her lap.

Hallow Blind

Blessed Streaker

8,075 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Friendly 100

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 9:49 pm
xX_Red Eyed Death_Xx

OCC: Sorry for late reply I just got back from a cruise and I tried getting a post in before but ran out of time. But I'm back so yeah going to be on everyday now. Again sorry I didn't let you know and kept you waiting.

User ImageUser Image

Amanita Koressa

xxxOnce again Amanita was rejected and sat out for gym, but she isn't alone this time she has the girl she met early in the morning. The first person to show her some kindness. It was different.
xxxWhile siting on the bench Amanita felt something touch her shoulder. She looked over and saw Jack looking back at her. Jack then spoke and there was a small pause. Amanita wasn't sure she herd her right. Be my friend? Amanita looked down a bit and blushed before nodding. She felt warm inside. She actually has a friend now, a real friend. Suddenly as the blue hair girl was lost in the moment a bright red ball came hurling over and hit Amanita in the head, causing her head to hit up against the wall. Some boys began to laugh and high five the one who threw it telling him nice shot. Amanita just closed her eyes while her head dropped. The girl then faced back forward. just because I have a friend now doesn't mean things will ever change. The coach blew his whistle and old the boys not to do it again. He didn't even come check on her, typical right?

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 10:48 pm
Tricky Kiddo

User Image

[Oh I knew that you were leaving that night, I just posted really late. xD No biggie.]

Jack smiled, seeing the other girl nod, leaning her elbows on thighs and resting her chin in her hands. She watched the game play seeing the team on the left was getting screwed, they were practically four against twelve. She chuckled, smiling at their demise before catching a boy grinning at her and she waved without a smile and he frowned, glancing over to Amanita and nodded as if understanding something she didn't. She ignored it and suddenly a ball was hurled towards them, causing Jack to yell out and jump away, wincing when she heard the noise of Amanita's head connecting with the wall. "God are you alright?" she asked quickly, noticing that the coach didn't even pay attention to her. She frowned, watching as the team went back to playing. She smirked, picking up the ball that had fallen at their feet, tapping Amanita's shoulder to make sure she was paying attention before hurling the ball at the guy who hit her. He cried out and fall down, nose bleeding as she quickly took her seat.

Hallow Blind

Blessed Streaker

8,075 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Friendly 100

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 11:10 pm
xX_Red Eyed Death_Xx

User ImageUser Image

Amanita Koressa

xxxFeeling something touch her shoulder again Amanita looked up then saw Jack chuck the ball at a boy. He then fell and got up with blood coming out of his nose. The coach blew his whistle and then took the kid to the nurses office. Jack sat back down next to Amanita who was stunned. "W-why did y-you do that?" She asked and looked at the black haired girl. Was it necessary for her to do that? Was she protecting me? Amanita asked herself and found her cheeks beginning to warm up and flush a pink color. No one has ever done that for her. Is that what friends do?

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 11:19 pm
Tricky Kiddo

User Image

נ α c к

Jack smiled again, looking at the other girl as she grinned in triumph, happy that the boy who had mistreated her new friend was being dragged to the nurses office. "That's what friends are for, I couldn't think of any better revenge." she hummed in amusement, crossing her arms and leaning against the wall, her grin becoming a small smile, "So you know, anyone do something like that to you again, just come tell me, alright? I got your back." she said with a nod.

Hallow Blind

Blessed Streaker

8,075 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Friendly 100

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 9:36 am
xX_Red Eyed Death_Xx

User ImageUser Image

Amanita Koressa

xxxAmanita nodded and leaned back up against the wall. It's still strange for her to have someone protect her like that. It'll take some getting used to, but what Jack did was harsh, just as cruel as the boy did to her. Amanita looked down at her feet and swung them back and forth. All the other classmates were looking over at the two girls. Some angry that Jack defending the other girl, and others still questioned what happened.
xxxThe bell rung and gym was over. Amanita got up and walked to the locker rooms with Jack. In a corner away from the other girls was Amanitas locker. She doesn't want to be shoved into lockers or locked inside them like junior high school and her first year here.
xxxAfter changing Amanita grabbed her bag then sat down on a near by bench. The locker room still filled with chatter from pepping girls talking about lunch. Yup, it was lunch time now, the worst period for this blue haired girl. Once everyone leaves Amanita usually enjoys her lunch here and then runs to her next class when the bell rings again, but now she has Jack, will this change too?

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 4:38 pm
Tricky Kiddo

User Image

נ α c к

The darker haired girl glanced over at Amanita, chewing on her bottom lip. The girl didn't seem to approve of her ethics. She could feel the eyes are her but she simply glanced up and childishly flipped them all off, standing up once the bell had rung and smoothed out her shorts.
                                                          Jack followed Amanita, brushing some hair behind her ear, nodding in the girls direction before going to her locker which was in the front. She heard the mutters of the her fellow classmates but ignored them until one girl came up and tapped her on the shoulder, "Hey, why'd you help out the wimp girl? That's just nuts, you know Henrys coming after you later." she said and a few other girls nodded.
                                                          Jacks shrugged, walking away once she had finished changing. She plopped down on the bench next to Amanita and smiled, "Is this where you eat lunch?" she asked, tilting her head to the side.

Hallow Blind

Blessed Streaker

8,075 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Friendly 100

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 8:47 pm
xX_Red Eyed Death_Xx

User ImageUser Image

Amanita Koressa

xxxAmanita flinched when Jack sat down. She didn't notice it was hurt till afterwards. Jack then asked a question and Amanita nodded. "Um yeah...I'm not wanted at other places..." She said softly before pulling out her bento and opening it up. Inside was two rice balls and a small tuna salad. It doesn't seem like much but this is the biggest meal she gets everyday. The bright haired girl picked up the rice ball and took a bite with a big smile as she chewed. She then looked over at Jack and offered some not knowing if she had a lunch.
xxx
xxx

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 9:06 pm
Tricky Kiddo

User Image

נ α c к

Jack nodded a bit in understanding, "That's fine, I'll eat here with you then." she said with a hum. She opened up her bag and looked around, moving some books around before taking out her own bento box. She glanced over and smiled, shaking her head at Amanita's offer of food. The girl already seemed to thin anyway. She opened the box. There were two eggrolls, one rice ball, some chicken and rice, and something that said 'Hello' on the box. She sat with her legs crossed, holding out her box towards Amanita and a fork, "You can have some of mine though," she said with a smile.

Hallow Blind

Blessed Streaker

8,075 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Friendly 100

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 9:26 pm
xX_Red Eyed Death_Xx

User ImageUser Image

Amanita Koressa

xxxAmanita looked at her rice when Jack didn't want any. She shrugged lightly and continued to eat. Suddenly Jack offered hers and Amanita blushed and began shaking her head. "Oh no, I couldn't, it's your lunch after all." She said, before looking back down at her own lunch. Having someone being friendly to her, is still strange. Amanita doesn't quite know how to handle it. All the kindness so far, and she hasn't done anything in return.
xxxAmanita sighed lightly thinking she is just worrying about it too much. She picked up her chop sticks and began to eat the salad bit by bit. Soon she finished and packed it back up leaving that one rice ball for later. She grabbed onto the edge of the bench and leaned forward a bit before swinging her legs. Usually she would find a way to amuse herself, but now Jack is here and it's making Amanita feel a bit nervous.
xxx

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 9:32 pm
Tricky Kiddo

User Image

נ α c к

Jack set the bento box in between them anyway just in case she decided she wanted some, picking herself up and eggroll. She bit off a piece and begun to eat. She wondered if the other girl thought she was a psycho or something, friending her at complete random. She frowned after a moment. She didn't even know this girls name did she? Oh god she felt like a creep. She licked off her fingers, holding out her other hand for a handshake, "haha..I don't believe I've actually introduced myself, I'm Jack Conford. I know it's a guy name, my mom was presumably too hopped up on drugs to add an ie on the end but feel free to call me Jackie." she said with a soft smile.

Hallow Blind

Blessed Streaker

8,075 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Friendly 100

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 9:51 pm
xX_Red Eyed Death_Xx

User ImageUser Image

Amanita Koressa

xxxAmanita smiled a bit they did forget to introduce themselves. She took Jacks hand and shook it. "I'm Amanita Koressa. There is actually a mushroomed called Amanita, it's red with white dots, you know from that game...um Mario right?" She blushed a bit finding herself talking a bit more than needed for an introduction. She let got of Jacks and and went back to sitting how she was before. She still felt so nervous around her, but she couldn't figure out why. She is blushing more often, and speaking. She never really speaks to others unless necessary.
xxx
xxx

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas