Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[1 v 1] Sisters in Arms (Lan/Neru) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 6:06 pm
Nergui, as a priestess, wasn't traditionally thought of as a warrior, but the dark skinned mare had developed quite the love of battle. It was convenient then, that she more often then not excelled when she found herself in such chaotic and brutal situations. Such skills were not simply owed to luck however. Nergui had taken to training as of late, alone usually, though she certainly wouldn't have minded an opponent. The targets and dummies could only offer so much of a challenge.

Black steal blade in hand, the mare was at it again as the pumpkin sun began to dip in the sky, bathing everything in deep reds and oranges. The shadows were growing, and it was only a matter of time before the dark skinned priestess herself would blend into them as she worked.

Wood splintered as she struck at the body of a dummy, and she gave a fierce cry as she tore her blade free for another blow. Again and again she chopped at the thing, until finally a vicious swing saw her scimitar clean through the neck, sending the head to clatter to the ground and roll away.

She stood there, panting, her blade still raised, and stared down at the thing, dark satisfaction pulling at her lips until white teeth blazed in the contrast of her face.  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 8:03 pm
Lan was nobility, a rank that had certain privileges. One being that they could choose where they were in battle, when they joined. Unless a direct order, they didn't have to do much on the front lines. Yet, to ignore learning would be a grievous error.

Bow in hand, white training robes with so few adornments and details on her person, hair in a simple tie- she went late to train in the darkness, to move without being seen as her cousin had put it. A thing she'd yet to master. Her arrival so late had her expecting no others, that she would be alone. Seeing the dark skinned priestess had her pause, coughing lightly to catch her attention. "Neru was it?" A small bow of her head.

"I didn't expect to see another training so late." She motioned to the dummy. "Nice hit by the way."
beejoux

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 9:32 pm
Lan wasn't the only one who hadn't expected to meet anyone else that evening. Adrenaline still high, the small cough made the priestess start, and she jerked around, blade at the ready, only to relax seconds after and let her weapon fall to her side. "Lan." In her pale robes, the conquest noble stood out brightly against the growing shadows, and even unadorned, she looked lovely.

The bow was returned, and she offered the other mare a smile when she spoke her name, nodding in affirmation. At the compliment she glanced back at the dummy, eyeing the severed stump of the neck before grinning. "Nor I, it's usually quite empty this late." Most of the horsemen would have retreated to their huts and fires, but Nergui liked the darkness.

A flick of those mismatched eyes took in the length of the other woman's bow, and the corner of her lips twitched. "Since we'll both be training anyways, would you care for a friendly spar?"

istoleyurvamps

iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 2:07 pm
Walking closer, Lan circled around, tapping the head of the fallen training tool lightly with her foot. "Empty save for those who prefer it or require it as part of their training." Like herself.

At the offer for a spar, Lan looked around them, a faint smile on her lips. "That sounds lovely. Shall we begin close combat, or work from a distance?" Quick and to the point.

beejoux

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Beejoux rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 6:40 am
A soft smirk came to rest upon the priestess' lips as she watched the noble. "Given the choice, I'll pick close combat." Her blade, while a wonderful weapon, left her at a certain disadvantage against anything ranged. She had her shadow strike, of course, but that was a one time hit, and not to be used lightly.

Still, this was a spar, not a full on battle. She didn't see their little exchanging getting so out of control that she'd have to resort to such an attack.  
Beejoux rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 8 Total: 13 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 6:46 am
"And since you've given me the choice.." A flick of her wrist, and the scimitar turned in her hand so the blade pointed back along her arm. Fit for quick slices and guard work. If she'd sought to really hurt the other mare she'd have kept the weapon as it was, but this was training.

Small and agile, the dark skinned mare darted forward. Body low as she approached, before raising up last second to aim her blade at the other woman's shoulder. Those pretty white robes were going to be ruined by the end of their match.

HP: 40/40
Dmg: 7
Charge: - 0/1  

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 4 Total: 14 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 3:02 pm
Lan was an archer, trained to lead her forces from behind the front lines, never dirty her hands directly unless the situation called for it. Perhaps in theory, once, it had been a sound strategy. Now it was hindrance, Lan needing to learn close combat, how to move quicker, remain nimble while targeting- she needed to become better.

"A good choice, something I've been need to improve on." The cut was met with a wince, robe taking more damage than her pride.

HP: 43
DMG: 8

beejoux

Beejoux rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 8:04 am
Close combat may not have been her strong suit, but Lan had managed to ascend higher then Nergui, and the arrow that grazed the dark mare's side cut deep. It drew a gasp from her lips, but did not slow her movements. Instead she turned, pivoting on her heal, and brought her blade at the other woman's shoulder in a wide, swinging arc.

"You don't give yourself enough credit, my Lady."

HP: 38
DMg: 3

istoleyurvamps

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 1:35 pm
The blade cut, a tiny bit of red welling up, tinting the robes. Maybe Lan didn't give herself enough credit, but she'd rather come to her own conclusions. Growth did not end- her rising to the role of 'elder' was hardly a thing to be scoffed at, yet she would not be content with it, she doubted she could be.
"It never hurts to progress" She smiled, striking down with her bow, mindful of the string, "I did not aim to be one for contentment in a single title."

HP: 40
DMG:
Beejoux

Beejoux rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:17 pm
The priestess smirked. "That is a wise way to look at things. So many these days allow themselves to plateau." The bow came for her, but Nergui ducked away from the blow, circling around to the side, blade rising as she moved.

When it came down her aim was off, the blade merely gracing along one of the conquest noble's legs. Sh felt it connect, but doubted whether it had done more then scratch the other mare.

HP: 38
DMG: 1

istoleyurvamps

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:56 pm
Lan would not be content, she would never be happy, not with a stationary life. Not anymore anyway. That window of opportunity had closed and locked, along with her heart.

Such was a young woman's life and loss with love.

The cut went unnoticed. "And what of you? Where do you aim to be?"

HP: 39
DMG:

beejoux

Beejoux rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:37 pm
There would apparently be heavy questions and honest answers between them today. The dark skinned mare smiled when questioned about her aims, and thin shoulder rolled in the smallest of shrugs. "Towards power," she admitted. "Enough to keep those I care for safe." She had lived through lose, they all had, and Nergui refused to lose anyone more.

It was a vague, lofty ambition, to be sure.

"And you, Miss Lan? What specifically do you strive for?" The dark edge of her scimitar caught the late evening sun as she brought the weapon up again, slicing at the noble's arm.

HP: 32
DMG: 3

istoleyouvamps
Totally didn't catch the wrong hp for neru until now. go me

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 9 Total: 10 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:17 pm
Power and safety. Simple goals. A bit difficult given the state of some, but overall, a modest ideal. A good thing to strive for-

Unlike her, ever shifting, ever expanding. "You are a modest mare Miss Nerugi, but I fear I am not. I doubt I will ever fall into the ranks of my fellow noblewomen when it comes to such." She was too headstrong, too stubborn, too spoiled.

Too full of pride.

"I strive for much the same, though I have begun to see a new goal in mind." Her bow strung, the arrow fired.

"I design to one day perhaps, be a general in the emperor's army. The life of a second or third wife, or even as a favored concubine would not content me. If not a general, I will strive to be one who might change the course of conflict as it were."

HP: 36
DMG: 4
beejoux

Beejoux rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 3 Total: 8 (2-16)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:30 pm
"Do not misunderstand, My Lady. I intend on doing great things on the road to my ultimate goals." She grinned as she brought her sword up before her, the dull arch of her blade resting against lifted fingers as she stared past it at the conquest noble. Circling slowly.

A blow came for her, and she swung to defend, but the bow caught her hip, drawing a wince and a hiss from the dark skinned mare. There would be a bruise there later, she could tell by the sting and throb.

But it would be rude to let a little thing like pain get in the way of their conversation, so she grit her teeth, brought her weapon up again, and smiled at the other horsewoman. "I am Priestess because I was born to be, but I am warrior through passion and persistence." She excelled on the battle field, so she had come to love the thrill that came with it. Much to a certain guardian's chagrin, no doubt. It was terribly difficult guarding a priestess that longed to be in the front lines.

She swung, aiming for the pale mare's thigh.

HP: 28
DMG: 2

istoleyurvamps

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 2 Total: 9 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:16 pm
"Ultimate goals?" Lan was interested. After all, some paths might cross, prove beneficial in the future- it was always wise to gather allies early wasn't it? "I am a noble by birth, and I will always be one. I can be other things, but at my core I know what I am, I am a being born from greatness, destined for greatness. Mastering battle, the arts- I will rise in the courts. Time will see to it. My efforts will see me rise. Once-" A flash of an old wound, of what she'd lost.

"Once I would have need another by my side, yet that is no longer an option. When I rise it will be by my skill and my will alone. And I have no doubts." She smiled. "A noble should never has reason to doubt after all. All the same, where does a priestess rise? As far as I knew, your kind do not have much in the way of ranks and those close to Death are well..." She trailed off and shot an arrow at Neru.

HP: 34
DMG: 3

Beejoux

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out