Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:14 pm
User Image

Skyly was sitting under a beautiful full moon. It was a wonderful night out. "Ummm the starts are wonderful tonight." she spook into the cool night air. This was the life. Settling in to the grass under a big tree Skyly began to count the stars. "One, two, three..."

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:21 pm
User Image

Markin looked around trying to find any items he would collect. Keeping his eyes peeled for anything bright. he walked forward keeping his bright blue eye on the stars and his dark blue on the path he was going, not knowing he was headed in the Meeki's direction.  

mew-neko

Familiar Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:29 pm
mew-neko

Skyly stops count as she hears some one coming in her direction. Though her vision at night was wonderful, the first thing she see is a bight blue eye walking forward. Not getting up form her place, she says in a seductive and warning way " I would watch where you are stepping if i were you." Skyly had no intention of moving from the soft spot she was in, but she sure as heck didnt want to be stepped on.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:32 pm
Markin almost smiled, " my Dear I can easily see you in that tight dress, actually its hard to miss."  

mew-neko

Familiar Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:52 pm
Skyly smiles at the complement and wiggles a little in she markings that strongly resembled a dress. Leaning forward she whispers in not so much a whisper, saying "Hun this isn't a dress." A wicked smile crosses her face. and she send a provocative look at him.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:55 pm
His bright eye seems to glow brighter as he looks her over, " Im sorry I've mistaken, miss...?  

mew-neko

Familiar Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 10:08 pm
Smiling as she see the brightness in this males eyes, Skyly decides now is a good time to stand up and walk into the full moon light. " No problem Hun." Knowing he wanted to know her name was all the more exciting to her, but he would have to work for that information. She just loved to play games. *giggles* And boy is he going to be a fun play thing she thought to herself. " So what brings you her?" she said in a sweet way.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 10:12 pm
Markin blinked his big puppy eyes. " Looking for things, maybe stargazing, why are you out?"  

mew-neko

Familiar Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 10:28 pm
Oh how cute, she said to herself, I love puppy dog eyes. This is always a great indication of submission. Skyly loved to be in control. This always ment less work for her to do. "Well as the night is my day and day is my night, Im enjoying the lovely night." Smiling warmly at him she was ready play with him some more. "Oh and i total forgot, but my name is Skyly Moon but most call me Sky." she said this in the most innocent voice she had,

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 10:40 pm
Markin, he nodded his head. " The name suits you. " he offered his clawed hand, " The name is Markin." The submissive side of him could tell that she was more of an alpha than he.  

mew-neko

Familiar Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 6:30 am
Skyly very elegantly offers her hand to Markin. "its very nice to meat you." giving is body a hot once over. Oh yes he is a handsome one. she though to herself. " So what would you like to do on this fine night?"

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 6:41 am
Markin contemplated that question for a while. " I was looking to moon gaze and collecting stones, but now that I found someone to talk with , well, I just want to ask her what she wants to do."  

mew-neko

Familiar Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 6:55 am
Ahh yes a fae who truly Lives to serve his women. How fun. Skyly thinks to herself and mentally start jumping up and down with excitement. The thing i could have him do for me. Smiling ebilly she takes him by the hand and skips off into the night forest. This was going to be fun at less for her.

Skyly had been looking at these flowers for months but it was in her nature to be lazy so she had no intention of climbing a giant mountain to get them. But now that she had found a specimen, she figured kill two birds with one stone. If Markin was willing to get these flowers then he was so hers and she would have the wonderful flowers; if not then he wasnt really worth her time.

"Soo Markiny..." she starts is a child like voice and a pouty face., well giving him a little bit of a childs nickname. " I would rrrreeeaallllyy love to have those flowers way way way but there." she points to a high leagueon the mount before them. still holding his strong hand she pouts a little more and gives him her best puppy eyes " Will you please go get them for me, Hun."

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 7:11 am
He was pulled with her to the cliff , she then pointed out the flowers, which pleased him a bit, he could tell she was using him but he didnt care as he wanted to see the flowers," ok that's doable. "

He gripped the rockface , twisted his tail and started climbing.  

mew-neko

Familiar Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 8:00 am
Happy that Markin is getting the flowers Skyly finds a nice place to sit and wait for his return. Yep he was just the type of fae she was looking for.

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff