Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
A Demonic Relationship!? ((Me & Ino Hinomori)) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 10:01 am
Zarin has just finished moving into his new two floor house. Now, the reason Zarin moved is because of one reason, he is a singularity point for demons. What this means is that demons are naturally attracted to him and like to cause misery for him and his family. Zarin hates being a singularity point, though his father was one and because of that, his father meet his demon mom and they fell in love. Now, one day, while fixing breakfast, Zarin's singularity powers go on insane and attract the Demon Empress ____ to him. Now, Zarin doesn't mind company, but having the ruler of the underworld and with her looking for someone to marry, isn't all that it's cracked up to be. Now Zarin has to deal with his new house guest and try to avoid being made into the next ruler of the underworld. How will things play out between Zarin and ____? Will something blossom between these two?  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 10:06 am
Name: Zarin Carter
Bio: Zarin was born a year so after his father, a singularity point like himself, meet his demon mother and they fell in love. He doesn't like be a singularity point, it annoys him a bit actually. Though, when the Demon Empress ___ falls into his life, will he have a different outlook on being a singularity point?
Race: Half-Demon
Pic:
User Image  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 12:59 pm
((BUMP))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:58 pm
bigbubz1

Name: ino hinomori (Her 1st name spelled backwards is japanese for demon)
bio: daugher of the lord of the underworld. however, she has finally decided to take her father's throne, but knows if she wants to truly become the queen of the underworld she must marry a person with royal demon blood in them.
devil empress
http://files.fliiby.com/images/_original/bnu6f36qiz.jpg  

Ino Hinomori

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:22 pm
Ino Hinomori
bigbubz1

Name: ino hinomori (Her 1st name spelled backwards is japanese for demon)
bio: daugher of the lord of the underworld. however, she has finally decided to take her father's throne, but knows if she wants to truly become the queen of the underworld she must marry a person with royal demon blood in them.
devil empress
http://files.fliiby.com/images/_original/bnu6f36qiz.jpg

((I'll start us off))
Zarin was downstairs in the kitchen cooking breakfast. Yesterday, the Demon Empress, Ino Hinomori, dropped into his life because of his singularity powers. He sighed to himself as he finished cooking breakfast.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:28 pm
bigbubz1

the next morning ino woke to a scent that was making her drool and causing a feeling in her stomach. she had never experienced hunger before... she followed the scent to the kitchen and asked, "What are you doing?"  

Ino Hinomori

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:45 pm
Ino Hinomori
bigbubz1

the next morning ino woke to a scent that was making her drool and causing a feeling in her stomach. she had never experienced hunger before... she followed the scent to the kitchen and asked, "What are you doing?"

Zarin looked over at Ino and smiled. "I'm making some breakfast for us. You didn't eat anything yesterday, so I thought you might be hungry." He laid out a plate and put bacon and eggs on it. "Go ahead and dig in." He put a fork on the plate as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:21 pm
bigbubz1

she starred st the food for a moment then picked up a piece of bacon and began to eat it. her eyes widen as she began to eat the food quickly.

once she finished the food she asked calmly, "You're half demon right?"  

Ino Hinomori

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:45 am
Ino Hinomori
bigbubz1

she starred st the food for a moment then picked up a piece of bacon and began to eat it. her eyes widen as she began to eat the food quickly.

once she finished the food she asked calmly, "You're half demon right?"

Zarin gave her a nod. "Yeah, my mom is a demon and my dad is human. It gets pretty hectic at home trying to be both a demon and a human."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:13 am
bigbubz1

She looked at him curiously. he had a royal demon scent... she had to make sure it was royal, "So... what's you demon parent's name?"  

Ino Hinomori

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:39 am
Ino Hinomori
bigbubz1

She looked at him curiously. he had a royal demon scent... she had to make sure it was royal, "So... what's you demon parent's name?"

Zarin thought for a second. "If I remember correctly, my mother's maiden name is Maria Silvia. Does that help any?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:59 am
bigbubz1

"Silvia..." She thought. it sounded like a royal name... she gently took his hand and suddenly bit him. as soon as she tasted his blood she knew he really did have royal blood.

she released his hand slowly... he was human, yet he had potential to be a great underworld king. "Zarin... how would you like to rule the underworld with me?"  

Ino Hinomori

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:16 pm
Ino Hinomori
bigbubz1

"Silvia..." She thought. it sounded like a royal name... she gently took his hand and suddenly bit him. as soon as she tasted his blood she knew he really did have royal blood.

she released his hand slowly... he was human, yet he had potential to be a great underworld king. "Zarin... how would you like to rule the underworld with me?"

Zarin, who was surprised by Ino biting him, was surprised further by her question. "Rule the underworld? I can't say that I'm not interested in your offer Ino. But ruling together with you would mean we would have to get married, doesn't it?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:37 pm
bigbubz1

she smiled, "yes... why not? you will have everything you've ever wanted. you'll love it." She smiled at him as she released his hand.  

Ino Hinomori

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:50 pm
Ino Hinomori
bigbubz1

she smiled, "yes... why not? you will have everything you've ever wanted. you'll love it." She smiled at him as she released his hand.

"I don't know Ino, I hardly know you." Zarin thought for a moment then looked at her. "How about we get to know each first and when the time comes, I'll take the throne as your husband."  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff