Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Assassin I Saved ((Me & WhiteDragonLady)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 10:15 am
Zarin is the CEO of his own company. When his father died, he had named him his heir. Now, over the past couple of years, Zarin has made quite a few enemies. This has led to one of his enemies to hire ____ the best Assassin in the business. She is a emotionless killer, or so people think. Now, while breaking into Zarin's home, she accidentally falls into a trap. The trap released a blood thirsty hound, aiming to kill her. It had bit her arm and was close to killing her, that is, if Zarin hadn't saved her. Now ____ has a code she lives by. Whenever someone saves her life, she will become loyal to them until the day she dies. Now, Zarin has to live with a Assassin is loyal to him, and not only that, but seems to be slowly falling in love with Zarin. How will things play out?  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 10:16 am
Name: Zarin Carter
Bio: Story
Pic:
User Image  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 12:57 pm
((BUMP))  
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 7:46 pm
Name: Aoi Storm
Story: the story and since her file is locked, that is all the information there is.
Pic:
User Image
bigbubz1

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 7:59 pm
WhiteDragonLady
Name: Aoi Storm
Story: the story and since her file is locked, that is all the information there is.
Pic: (get one when I can)
bigbubz1

((I'll start us off))
Zarin was sitting in his study, reading a book. He didn't know, but his life would change forever on this very night.  
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 8:06 pm
A lone figure dressed in black snuck quietly into the house, sticking to the shadows as as she advanced on her target in his study.
bigbubz1

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 8:27 pm
WhiteDragonLady
A lone figure dressed in black snuck quietly into the house, sticking to the shadows as as she advanced on her target in his study.
bigbubz1

As the figure advanced toward the study, a silent alarm went off. A trap door opened, releasing a guard dog into the halls of the house. It had caught the silent intruder's scent and began to hunt her down.  
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 11:12 am
Aoi gave a curse before starting to run when she saw the dog. She hated dogs. She gave another curse when she was cornered, her left arm bleeding from where the dog had bitten her. Damn. How had she been so careless?
bigbubz1

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 11:52 am
WhiteDragonLady
Aoi gave a curse before starting to run when she saw the dog. She hated dogs. She gave another curse when she was cornered, her left arm bleeding from where the dog had bitten her. Damn. How had she been so careless?
bigbubz1

The dog tackled Aoi to the ground, ready to give the killing blow. But, a whistle made the dog look up with a curious look on its face. Then, it backed off and trotted down the hallway. The very man Aoi was hired to kill was now bandaging up her wound. "I presume that you are the assassin sent here to kill me?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 1:03 pm
bigbubz1
WhiteDragonLady
bigbubz1

The dog tackled Aoi to the ground, ready to give the killing blow. But, a whistle made the dog look up with a curious look on its face. Then, it backed off and trotted down the hallway. The very man Aoi was hired to kill was now bandaging up her wound. "I presume that you are the assassin sent here to kill me?"

Aoi placed a hand on her bandaged arm then look up at Zarin with a cold gaze. "Yes." Was her only reply before attempting to stand, using the wall as support.  

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 1:47 pm
WhiteDragonLady
bigbubz1
WhiteDragonLady
bigbubz1

Aoi placed a hand on her bandaged arm then look up at Zarin with a cold gaze. "Yes." Was her only reply before attempting to stand, using the wall as support.

Zarin looked at her. "Allow me to help you." He put one of her arms over the back of his neck and put one of his arms around her waist. "There's a guest room right next to my bedroom. I'll put you there for now."  
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 2:21 pm
Aoi gave him another look before reluctantly accepted the other's help as she couldn't make it without fainting. Blood loss can be a b***h. "Why are you helping me?" she asked quietly.
bigbubz1

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 2:32 pm
WhiteDragonLady
Aoi gave him another look before reluctantly accepted the other's help as she couldn't make it without fainting. Blood loss can be a b***h. "Why are you helping me?" she asked quietly.
bigbubz1

Zarin glanced at her. "Everyone deserves a second chance, no matter how wicked they are." Zarin smiled at her.  
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 2:51 pm
Aoi remained silent for a few seconds. "That was not the answer I had been expecting...but I can accept it." she replied before sitting herself down on the bed. Yeah. She was definately going to be aching tomorrow.
bigbubz1

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash