Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Trickster...Is A Girl?! ((Me & Tricky Kiddo)) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 2:38 pm
It has been portrayed since ancient times that Loki, the Trickster God, has been a man. But, what if, that was portrayed wrongly? Well, that is the case here. Loki is actually a girl and is now stuck in her human form whose name is ____. The reason behind this is because the goddess was up to her old tricks and got herself banished again. Now Zarin is your everyday teenager. While on the way from school, he accidentally meets the hungry goddess and treats her to a meal. Finding out she has no where to stay, he let's her stay with him. What will happen when the Trickster Goddess starts to fall for Zarin? How will Zarin react to her being a goddess?  
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 2:40 pm
Name: Zarin Carter
Bio: Zarin, while walking home from school, meets the Trickster Goddess without knowing it and then invites her to stay with him. How will things play out?
Pic:
((Will post it later))  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 3:50 pm
((BUMP))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:10 pm
bigbubz1
((BUMP))

I'd like to join!  

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:14 pm
Tricky Kiddo
bigbubz1
((BUMP))

I'd like to join!

Go ahead and thanks for joining!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:54 am
bigbubz1

Name: Kapua Lucchini

Bio: Back up in the realm of the gods, Loki, the trickster god or now called Kapua, meaning the flower, divine trickster or mischief-makers of the land, had played one too many tricks on her brother and the other gods. She was just having some fun. Still she was banished and punishment she was banished to survive in the world with the humans. They gave her a name to fit in, but the other gods left her with no family and no money. She's been a street rat for the past two weeks, starving and cold. Till a boy in high school came up to her and offered her a place to live. Kapua was shocked, she didn't have to trick this boy to do this for her. Yet, she said yes and goes and lives with this boy, but Kapua soon begins to develop feelings for this boy. Can she tell him who she really is?

Pic:
User Image  

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:18 am
Tricky Kiddo
bigbubz1

Name: Kapua Lucchini

Bio: Back up in the realm of the gods, Loki, the trickster god or now called Kapua, meaning the flower, divine trickster or mischief-makers of the land, had played one too many tricks on her brother and the other gods. She was just having some fun. Still she was banished and punishment she was banished to survive in the world with the humans. They gave her a name to fit in, but the other gods left her with no family and no money. She's been a street rat for the past two weeks, starving and cold. Till a boy in high school came up to her and offered her a place to live. Kapua was shocked, she didn't have to trick this boy to do this for her. Yet, she said yes and goes and lives with this boy, but Kapua soon begins to develop feelings for this boy. Can she tell him who she really is?

Pic:
User Image

((I'll start us off))
It was a cold winter's morning. Zarin, who had just left his house and was getting ready to go to school, shivered as a gust of cold wind blew by. He wrapped his scarf around his neck and began the long walk to school. Little did he know, his life would change forever on this day.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:53 pm
User Image

к α ρ υ α x ℓ υ c c н ι и ι

Kapua sat in a ally across the street is a bakery shop. She sighed and rubbed her hands together trying to stay warm. All the gods left her with was her thin black outfit she was banished with. Against the cold wind the girl was practically naked. Across the street a lady just brought out the fresh goods and setup a display in the window. Kapua glared and cursed the gods under her breath. A little money would of been great full! She screamed in her head. The girl stood up crossing her arms and walked over to the bakery. Looking at the good she sighed. "Resorting to stealing isn't my style..." She mumbled and began to twirl her finger. A fresh pastry began to float and when she was about to make it come to her she herd footsteps near. Kapua dropped her finger and the pastry. She quickly turned and walked away from who every it was. She found another ally and turned into it. Leaning against the wall Kapua couldn't feel her feet or hands anymore. Shivering she rubbed her arms trying to warm her body. They could of gave me a scarf at least. It's winter I'm going to die out in this cold.

bigbubz1

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:20 pm
Tricky Kiddo
User Image

Kapua sat in a ally across the street is a bakery shop. She sighed and rubbed her hands together trying to stay warm. All the gods left her with was her thin black outfit she was banished with. Against the cold wind the girl was practically naked. Across the street a lady just brought out the fresh goods and setup a display in the window. Kapua glared and cursed the gods under her breath. A little money would of been great full! She screamed in her head. The girl stood up crossing her arms and walked over to the bakery. Looking at the good she sighed. "Resorting to stealing isn't my style..." She mumbled and began to twirl her finger. A fresh pastry began to float and when she was about to make it come to her she herd footsteps near. Kapua dropped her finger and the pastry. She quickly turned and walked away from who every it was. She found another ally and turned into it. Leaning against the wall Kapua couldn't feel her feet or hands anymore. Shivering she rubbed her arms trying to warm her body. They could of gave me a scarf at least. It's winter I'm going to die out in this cold.

bigbubz1

Zarin, who had walked past by the alley, caught a quick glance of Kapua turning down the other alley. Its too cold for someone to be staying out here in the cold. Zarin walked down the path Kapua took and ran into her. He pulled off his scarf and laid it on her shoulder. "Young miss, would you like me to buy you something to eat?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:14 am
User Image

Kapua was still rubbing her arms when Zarin walked up to her. She didn't even notice him until he draped a scarf over her shoulders. This caused the young goddess to jump a little. She quickly looked up to see his kind face. Her cheeks brightened a light pink as he made and offer to buy her some food. "Um...yes please." She answered in a little shock of this sudden kindness as she wrapped the warm scarf around her neck.

bigbubz1

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:43 pm
Tricky Kiddo
User Image

Kapua was still rubbing her arms when Zarin walked up to her. She didn't even notice him until he draped a scarf over her shoulders. This caused the young goddess to jump a little. She quickly looked up to see his kind face. Her cheeks brightened a light pink as he made and offer to buy her some food. "Um...yes please." She answered in a little shock of this sudden kindness as she wrapped the warm scarf around her neck.

bigbubz1

Zarin smiled and took Kapua by the hand, leading her out of the alley. He walked with her to a local café, which was known for having the best food in the neighborhood. Once inside, Zarin led her to a table for two and order two cups of hot chocolate. A waitress then handed each of them a menu. "Don't be worried about the price, its all on me."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:54 am
User Image

Kapua was still shocked someone was being this nice to her. When she got inside the café her skin tingled from the sudden rush of warmth. Looking down at her hand he was still holing it and dragged her to a table for just the two of them. Suddenly a menu was handed to her. She hasn't seen one in a long time. "I can get anything?" She looked through the menu and found there strawberry cheese cake. "Ooo I'd like this cheese cake please." She told the waitress. Kapua was always a sucker for sweets.

bigbubz1

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:15 pm
Tricky Kiddo
User Image

Kapua was still shocked someone was being this nice to her. When she got inside the café her skin tingled from the sudden rush of warmth. Looking down at her hand he was still holing it and dragged her to a table for just the two of them. Suddenly a menu was handed to her. She hasn't seen one in a long time. "I can get anything?" She looked through the menu and found there strawberry cheese cake. "Ooo I'd like this cheese cake please." She told the waitress. Kapua was always a sucker for sweets.

bigbubz1

Zarin looked at the menu. "I'll have the roast beef sandwich." The waitress took the menus and left them. Zarin looked over at Kapua. "I know that someone shouldn't be outside for long in this weather, especially wearing something that thin. Do you live around here?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:09 pm
User Image

Kapua smiled at the waitress as she took there menus. Her eyes than began to wonder around the place before Zarin pulled her attention."Live around here?" She laughed."No I don't, actually I was just dropped here." She huffed before glaring out the window. She decided when she get's back she is going to make the gods and her brother, Thor, pay for leaving her here.

bigbubz1

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:43 pm
Tricky Kiddo
User Image

Kapua smiled at the waitress as she took there menus. Her eyes than began to wonder around the place before Zarin pulled her attention."Live around here?" She laughed."No I don't, actually I was just dropped here." She huffed before glaring out the window. She decided when she get's back she is going to make the gods and her brother, Thor, pay for leaving her here.

bigbubz1

Zarin thought for moment then looked at Kapua. "Well, since it sounds like you were abandoned here, why don't you stay at my place for now?" Zarin didn't care who Kapua was, he just wanted to help her.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff