Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Pokemon gijinka (spartan x Molly) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 6:59 pm
Take the real world and mix Pokemon with it. You have a gijinka in a nutshell.

Everyone should know the rules by now. Just post your character to start.

Name:
Bio:
Extra:  
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 7:42 pm
User Image
Name: Kacey Takashi
Pokemon: Jigglypuff
Bio: Kacey is... well he's weird. Being a Jigglypuff, he's rather feminine for still being a male, wearing pink, skirts, even his voice is rather light and girly. Still though, he's a male, happy with who he is. However, he can't find anyone who likes him back. Oh he's had guys hit on him, but when they find out he's a guy, they run away. When they do, he simply sighs and continues his job as a waiter. Sure, it's not the best job, but he gets really good tips!
Extra: Kecey isn't a fighter, only knowing on attacking move, double slap.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 8:32 pm
User Image
Name: Molly Hain
Pokemon: Zangoose
Bio: Molly is more of a tomboy. She was always cast out by the other girls growing up for not being feminine. She didn't let it get to her. Instead she took up marshal arts and became a training teacher.
Extra: She knows Mega Punch, Crush Claw, Sucker Punch, and Low Kick  
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 8:44 pm
(Open!)

"Thank you and please come again!" Said the rather cute, gi- I mean boy... Kacey sighed, being confused for a girl again, some guys trying to flirt with him again. "At least they don't try to get too close..." He grumbled to himself as he continued his job, adjusting his pink hat that actually wasn't part of the uniform, but made him look cuter, so the manager allowed it.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 8:51 pm
Molly sighed as she walked into the restaurant. She had hah a long day and her muscles were stiff and sore. She sat in Kacey's section by a window and waited.  
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 9:21 pm
"Hey Kacey, you have a new customer at table 7." One of the workers informed him, Kacey nodding. "Lets just hope it isn't another guy that'll try to flirt with me..." He uttered to himself, walking to his table to see Molly. 'Oh good, a girl. Finally...' He thought he himself as he went over and gave a smile. "Welcome! How can I help you today?" He asked her, his light, girly voice making him sound like a girl.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 6:48 am
Molly looked up at the Jiggilypuff and he saw her nostrils flare for a second like she smelled something before she smiled. "I would like a glass of water and a grill cheese with tomato soup." she said.  
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 1:07 pm
The nostril flare that Molly gave off was well, weird. Kacey still smiled, taking her order. "Alrighty! I'll get that right out for you." He said and went off to go get her water and her order. She came back shortly with Molly's water. "Here you are. So you're a Zangoose I see? Looks like you had a long day today though." He said with a smile, small talk always a good way to break the ice with his customers.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 4:42 pm
"Thank you." Molly said with a smile and took a sip of her water. "Yeah, I'm a training teacher so it takes a lot out of me." she said. "You know, I've never seen a waiter so pink before." she said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 4:57 pm
"Is that so? No wonder you look so strong." Kacey complimented with a smile, looking at himself with a grin and a giggle. "Yea, it kinda comes with the species, being a Jigglypuff and all." He commended, giving a twirl. "But I like it! The only downside being that I get flirted on by so many guys... It's so gross and creepy." He said, sticking his tongue out, but then smiling.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 11:34 am
"I would assume it is." Molly said. "Though you are a very pretty boy." she said with a smile and winked at him.  
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 12:24 pm
Kacey simply grinned, winking back. "You got good eyes. Girls usually figure it out though so it's no big surprise." He simply shrugged, sighing. "Well, as much as I'd like to stay and chat, I have other tables to serve." Just then, one of the workers came up to him. "Hey, this is gonna be your last table. Then you're done for the day." Kacey blinked a few times, looking to his phone for time to see his work day was over! "Well then! Guess I'll just be serving you then." He said with a laugh, turning back to her. "My name if Kacey by the way, mind if I ask for yours?"  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 12:38 pm
"Well it was easy to tell. I could smell you were a guy." Molly said. "Plus I'm eye level with your crotch." she added with a giggle. "I'm Molly. Nice to meet you Kacy." she said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 12:51 pm
Kacey blushed heavily, pulling down on his skirt. "Y-you didn't have to include that tidbit of information... My s-skirt is long enough..." He said, incredibly embarrassed. "B-but it's still nice to meet you Molly." He said with a smile, still blushing though.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 12:57 pm
Molly giggled. "I was just joking. Don't worry, I didn't see anything." she said. "Please sit, you must be tired being on your feet all day." she said and pushed the chair in front of her out with her foot.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff