(prp) Can this work? (Mew and Jen) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Military Wife 25

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 2:24 pm
User Image

After seeing his mom and sister, Jason decides to go for a walk. It's odd to him, being raised by someone so opposite of his natural instincts. His mom is his mom, regardless of the fact she adopted him. Just like Stasha is his sister, and he'll always protect her. The fact that they're naturally good and so different from him in looks, manner, and race doesn't matter to him. Not when it comes to them. He's unaware of it, but being raised by the mom he has is exactly why he's one of the nicest baddies you'll meet. Sophie and Stasha are great influences on him. Something he's only partially aware of.

mew-neko

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 2:30 pm
User Image

'Rory' was out practicing her swing with dirt clods like it was baseball with her tail as a bat. She whooped loudly as she sent one sailing into the sky. Flopping back on the grass she watched as the dirt fell into a small cloud of dust.

deciding not to get up she just laid there.  

mew-neko

Familiar Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Military Wife 25

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 3:36 pm
Hearing the whooping, Jason turns towards it. Following the sound, he sees a cute hopper fall back into the grass. Smirking, he makes his way over to her. "Hi there cutie. Having fun?" The black male has unique markings on him, ones that have always gotten him attention. The girl's markings are like none he's seen before too. That is one reason he finds himself attracted to her.  
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 4:32 pm
she pushes up with her feet and tail jumping up and lading with a thud and dust cloud. " Sorry, but you look more cute than I do."

She doesnt act too girly cept for cute things. Knowing this she thought about giving him a big hug, even if he is a baddie.  

mew-neko

Familiar Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Military Wife 25

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 5:07 pm
Jason looks shocked for a second, but he quickly hides it. "Oh? You think I'm cute?" Smirking, he closes the gap between them. "I'm Jason. And the pretty lady is..." He offers his hand to her, planning on kissing the back of hers like a gentlemen. His mother raised him right, that's for sure. He can be a real charmer when he wants to be.  
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 5:10 pm
She tips her head, then punches him, " I dont do handshakes, and the name is Aurora, but I liked to be called Rory. "  

mew-neko

Familiar Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Military Wife 25

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 5:23 pm
He raises an eyebrow at her punch. "I was planning on taking your hand and kissing it, not shaking it." Chuckling, he smiles at her. "It's a pleasure meeting you Rory. I'm just Jason, or Jay as my sister calls me."  
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 5:29 pm
" OK JAYson , did you watch catch?"  

mew-neko

Familiar Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Military Wife 25

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 5:39 pm
He chuckles and shakes his head. "No I didn't. So what are you up to? I was with my mom and sister, decided to go for a walk. Then I heard you and followed your voice."  
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 5:44 pm
Rory kinda pulled a face, " do they know your off from the group?"  

mew-neko

Familiar Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Military Wife 25

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 5:47 pm
"My mom and sister? Yeah they know. Mom and Stasha are still yapping but I excused myself. Or by group are you judging what I am? My mom and sister are 'goodies'. Guess that's why I'm attracted to one. You are a 'goodie' right?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 5:58 pm
" I prefer to be called Tomboy if I had to pick a title like that. Interesting that your an 'ebil' type raised by 'goodies' but if you got to choose your type what would you pick?"  

mew-neko

Familiar Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Military Wife 25

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 6:05 pm
"Tomboy? But you are considered good right? I don't care much for titles. I'd probably consider myself a 'nice ebil.'" He chuckles again. "I'm adopted, same as my sis. She and mom are so sweet it's nauseating, but it rubbed off on me I guess." He shrugs, never having been one to 'type' people before.  
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 6:15 pm
" well thats kind of weird, does it work out though? no fights or anything?" as she flopped back down.  

mew-neko

Familiar Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Military Wife 25

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 6:18 pm
"Yeah. I don't really know the story behind how she found us or what happened. She doesn't really talk about it, ya know? Stasha kind of looks like her though, in coloring. It's funny. Mom's a bit too... babying and lovey for me. But she's a good mom. Stash is great. Any girl of mine will have to meet her. She's important to me." He sighs and sits. "But yeah, it's a little weird. I mean just based on what society expects. Like you, you expected me to be mean and ebil based on what I am right? That's what everyone but Stasha thinks about me."  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff