Field Trip to Korriban! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SS2-SITH LORD

Celebrating Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:19 pm
Hello all! My name is SS2 Sith Lord. While I am trained in the ways of the Sith, I am to take this opportunity in this guild to start anew and learn all I can. There is always more to learn and more to betray….err…..to befriend, yes? In any case, I am happy to be here and to be welcomed among you.

So this is it. The Sith Temple here on Gaia. It’s pretty impressive. I see lots of training rooms and even a crystal fitting and repair shop for lightsabers with the latest technological advances provided for us. I can deal with all of that. But what’s this? A message room? Tennis courts? A giant antennae for a TV we don’t have? As I look around I feel that we Sith have gotten soft and have lost our way in the Force. I walk these halls and only feel the power of my fellow Sith Lords but not the power of Dark Force energy that has been manifested for hundreds of thousands of years. There is only one place that comes to mind in which that level of power can be felt. It can provide that sense of history that should flow through us and give us strength and purpose. I shall travel to Korriban to the Ancient Sith Training Temple and plunge into the darkness of the Valley of the Dark Lords where so many powerful ancestors of ours can be worshipped and remembered. It has been said by the great Lord Sion.

“The call of Korriban is strong, but it is the call of the dead.”

And with that, any wishing to join me on my Pilgrimage should meet me outside and board the ship that shall take us there. I am told that it has been manufactured out of old R3 series droids during the whole recycling phase, but not to worry. It has been personally marked as safe by our fearless leader Darth Daddicus. (Really? No budget for a nice comfy transport vessel?)

Post 2----Post 3-----Post 4-----Post 5  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:02 pm
HELLS YA! A road trip.... or space trip. Whatever I got a bag of gem and palp wafers and a mixed tape of 1D songs!! Let the the search for darkness begin!!!  

girffrommars

Gracious Lunatic

14,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:50 pm
Kay Donn slowly came to life in a fuzzy, dull grey world. Slowly he came to, greeted only by a horizontal sliver of light and dull aching in the back of his head. Eventually, the ship stopped spinning and he managed to open his eyes... He was surrounded by sinister, shadowy figures, and he immediately tried to stand up, and found himself restrained.

After another moment, he recovered his clarity of thought, and rembered feeling a blunt pain to the back of his head before falling unconscious... And now he was bound in heavy rope and tied to a chair in what appeared to be a crudely constructed tunnel under some sort of scrap heap.

"Oh crap," the almost Jedi moaned... "Guys... Guys! Come on! I said I didn't want to go! I've been to Korriban. We could like... just go outside and look at some rocks. It'd be the same thing..."

He struggled against his bindings, to no avail.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:02 pm
Query:Who played with the antenna? I was getting free cable!
Statement:Sure, a field trip sounds like a good opportunity to eliminate meatbags.  

Training Droid

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:26 pm
"Heya Kay. Somebody take the shades off him- he probably sees us all as shadowy foreboding figures or something..." Terry say the jedi blink a few times. "Don't mind us- we had to reroute some power from the light system to life support- you know how field trip transportation can be."
She turns to the training droid with her best impersonation of a robot voice, "Query: Why does a droid care about meat or if its in a bag? Statement: The droid can now use this opportunity to trip in a field..." She resumed her normal voice. "Or at least trip over some rocks according to this guy." She said pointing to Kay.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:27 pm
is venomisci gonna be on the ship emotion_kirakira  

Felinophile

I Come With Knives

IRL Sex Symbol

15,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Divorced 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:32 pm
Yes!! Count this one in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:55 pm
Felinophile

Hiiiisssssk! Scoot over you worthless simpering ysalamiri! I need extra room to hold my greatness! What are you doing on this vessel, anyway? Hiiiisssssk! I thought this trip was intended for only the greatest of the Sith? You couldn't Force Choke a flea! *pssst, how'd you escape?* Hiiiisssssk!  

Darth Venomisci
Crew

Kayatsu Keauta

Loved Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:07 pm
* grabs luggage & jumps on board *

Are there gonna be in flight meals ?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:13 pm
"Yes. Rocks and giant invisible lizards and sad old dead guys who aren't half as evil as you'd like to think they are," the Jedi said, trying to squirm out of his ropes, "best part is, half of them are teaching Jedi nowadays. A lot of good this trip'll do."

He rolled his eyes at the motley crew, knowing his words to be true.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

glow-in-the dark cat

Generous Shapeshifter

8,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:00 pm
makes me wanna post my birthday party online ~lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:22 pm
Felinophile
I think I should come, so I can watch over you o.O  

shamantra

Allied Pal

23,225 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Hero 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
Guild Member Role Play Forum.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]