Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
━━━Shemhazai Jungle Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ipomoea Batatas

Trash Garbage

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:25 am
KekkyuKekkyuUser Image

This jungle is majority territory of The Moon Walkers, leaving it to be entered at one's own risk. They accompany the hundreds of things that could harm or kill you. Anything from Trench Foot, mosquito bites, jaguars and poisonous plants pose a threat to the foolish and even those that have walked the jungle before. Remind yourself to avoid them as well as mushrooms. As there is the possibility you are safe but many are deadly, so it's not worth the risk..

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:21 am
User Image
xi xi n xx t h e xxmiddle !
x x xof the n i g h txxlll)

████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████
xxxiiixxxiixHope and an inferiority complex flow about inside me; one day, they'll change into terror
xxxiiixxxiiixixixixiHope and an inferiority complex flow about inside me; one day, they'll change into terror

J i վ ለ ለ ռ k j iXXXV ለ k ' ለ ለ h iKekkyumadethisformatsonostealxxxxxxxx WHEN I'M IN l`lΩ ⇣xxTHIS DREAM
xl&. it's like i'mx S H A T T E R I N Gx the glassx ofx surrealism .
xI just have to say that I'll go on with my life .
xxxxxUNABLE TO ESCAPE FROM IT, I CLING TO MY FRUITLESS DREAMS! I WON'T LOSE ANYMORE TO THE EVERYDAY TRICKERY
xxxxxUNABLE TO ESCAPE FROM IT, I CLING TO MY FRUITLESS DREAMS! I WON'T LOSE ANYMORE TO THE EVERYDAY TRICKERY

xxxxxxxxxxxl` I have to say that I'll go on with my life .xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxcome on come on .

A rather waffling rhythm of steps seemed to overpower the ambient sounds of the jungle, the large feline turning its head with a bit of annoyance; this was Jiyaankji. This plan was somewhat foolproof, as the previous owner of hers knew nothing of this transformation that she did at will. But how she ran. . .was with the upmost protection of herself. The sounds that were in the distance made her wary as they approached. Taking it upon herself to make haste. Was she to change back? No, no one wanted to be bare a** naked in the jungle. ’this plan was not thought out entirely.’ she thought to herself. Ultimately, she didn’t think about that part at all, but who was to say that these people had good intentions? After her escapades with humanoid creatures. . .that wasn’t debatable; as they had some malicious intent of some sort. . .of course in this situation she was correct again. ”That way.” What? Were they a bit suspicious of a sound. . . or had they been genuinely tracking her for a while. . .? She didn’t know and she didn’t want to find out; Taking off as fast as she could which wasn’t that fast given the fact she was already tired. Perhaps she could hide? That was a terrible idea, a white tiger trying to hide in the middle of the night. Ctarl Ctarl logic. ’Perhaps I could jus-‘

She just ran into a mess of netting.

Rolling in the dirt, Jiji only further tangled herself. Appearing as if she were a sad attempt at a burrito. Well. . .they were coming, and she was stuck in this netting, perhaps she was indeed as shameful a an anonymous man that stole a sex toy. Soon enough about three individuals looked down to see the big cat in her full glory, or lack of. ”He’ll like this.” they confirmed beginning to drag the beast a bit. There came a bestial groan from her, only to fall silent afterward. She listened to them talk back and forth about some . . .what a was it? What was a Head Huntsman? She had no idea but she assumed that was where she was going; joy. The Tigress just closed her eyes and allowed herself to be transported to said individual.

The silence was short lived, feeling her head smack against a surface of some sort. ”We come bearing a gift, we found this peculiar thing running about the jungle.” the red eyes slowly opened, staring off at nothing in particular as she assumed the same emotionless persona she normally used around people. . .only to groan yet again. The woman had no need to speak, only to lay there and bask in her own shame realising that she in fact wasn’t even trying to get away anymore, her eye slowly rolling up to see the masked man, this emotionless eye set on him before darting away, seeing no need to really stare at someone who’s face she could not see.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MusicLust for Blood Energy25% Where I Am...??? With...I have no idea Underneath It AllWorried
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ipomoea Batatas

Trash Garbage

Eldritch Nitemare

Eldritch Nitemare

Greedy Lunatic

9,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:40 am
Quote:
K e k k y u
User Image

The air quickly filled with the thick scent of feline blood, assaulting Hitori's olfactory sensors even behind the mask. This made his lips turn into a frown as the smell grew ever more harder to bare with each passing minute. In a calm voice that still carried the sound of authority to it came forth from behind the pale mask set upon his face, "I can smell feline blood....why did you bring this thing into the clan hall....?" he asked as his bright red eyes gazed upon the two men dragging in the white tiger, his emotionless, dead eyes, some people said that it felt like he could peer into one's soul.

"B..but Lord...Hitori....we thought...uh..we thought this would...make a great prize...for someone as....skilled as yourself..." one of his men spoke, his voice shaky as he tried to avoid direct eye contact with Hitori who sat upon his makeshift throne of old beast bones, ones that had not existed for a century. "We...we...could always take....the pelt from this one.....white tigers are rare around this part..." the other man said as he slowly began to withdraw his dagger.

Hitori made no motion to move, just looking down at the beast before him, and then all of a sudden he disappeared, only to step out through the shadows behind the two men.

"You both think to much for your own good....." he whispered into their ears as he placed a hand barely on both of their backs making them flinch away and scurry off deeper into the clan's holding area. "Now...what to do with you..." his said, his voice slightly muffled by the mask he wore. At this point he had already walked all the way around to be in front of the tiger as he crouched down he allowed the beast to get a good look with his eyes. No emotion, like staring into nothingness. A few lingering minutes went by before he broke his gaze from the creatures eyes. All at once he stood up, and with one swift motion he placed a hand atop the tiger's head as it slowly began to sink in through his shadow, only to reappear inside of a huge cage with the netting removed. "By tonight I will have a reasonable solution for what to do with you..." he said his voice directed towards the tiger.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:10 pm
User Image

xxxiiixxxiixHope and an inferiority complex flow about inside me; one day, they'll change into terror
xxxiiixxxiiixixixixiHope and an inferiority complex flow about inside me; one day, they'll change into terror

J i վ ለ ለ ռ k j iXXXV ለ k ' ለ ለ h iKekkyumadethisformatsonostealxxxxxxxx WHEN I'M IN l`lΩ ⇣xxTHIS DREAM

Her final destination was a large cage, slumping herself upward to stand, blood? The subject was brought up earlier. . .she didn’t think she was bleeding, she would have most certainly felt a strange dampness. A reasonable solution did not sound like a good one, but she came up with an answer all the same. ”Alright.” she stopped for a moment, why did she speak? Well rather than groan and get killed she could at least make herself seem a tad bit more interesting. . .only to escape later. She slowly began to circle the cage with her tired big cat swagger. Only to place herself down, she left a mansion to end back up in a cage. On the bright side, she wasn’t being sold at the moment. Perhaps she could find a means of escape, the eager tiger stood yet again and slowly observed every area of the cage trying to find a possible way out. ’Hmmmm. . .’ this may have turned up negative. . .but she needed to also survey the room. . .considering there was nowhere to hide really unless she turned into her humanesque form. . .then again that was even hard to find in this place.

Her head turned at a subtle sound, clearly paranoid. She never encountered something that could transport creatures in that method. . .what was this?! She began to collect the pieces together, considering the fact that he could smell her blood. . .she assumed he had an affinity for the dark due to the power he just displayed; no, she couldn’t put her finger on it. This would be the moment someone would perform a slow clap due to the fact she never encountered a vampire. The once stagnant gaze now showed a sense of emotion in them; this emotion being irritation. Her mouth opened to produce a rather blatantly obvious noise animalistic moaning, lowering in frequency to a much louder tone. . .finalizing in what sounded like a annoyed grunt. She repeated the pattern once more before pawing at the cage constantly, this motion only being a catalyst of thought as she devised a plan of escape.

OOC//This is bad and I feel bad

MusicLost Energy25% Where I Am...??? With...I have no idea Underneath It AllWorried

Ipomoea Batatas

Trash Garbage

Eldritch Nitemare

Eldritch Nitemare

Greedy Lunatic

9,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:58 pm
K e k k y u

User Image

The room had emptied out including Hitori who went off to an unknown location for a few hours. Once he felt like his mission was complete he stepped in through a shadow and appeared out through the shadows located by his throne. The only thing visible were his bright red, piercing eyes, cutting through the blackness in a very eerie manner. His gaze slowly came upon the white tiger making a nuisance of itself, Hitori slowly began he descent down the stairs leading to the main floor of the clan's main hall walking slowly, like a predator stalking it's prey, towards the tiger.

He stopped a few feet from the cage just watching the animal make a mockery of it's self, groaning and whining. He let this charade continue for a few more moments before speaking in his usual calm, soft yet commanding tone "You can quit the act now...I don't know exactly what you are....but....your blood smells tainted...not exactly full feline...". His voice coming out slightly muffled behind the mask. "Nothing is as it ever seems....appearances are often deceiving...remember this...and nothing will ever fool you..." he thought to himself, replaying that memory in his mind of his former master as he awaited a response.

Hitori stood still staring at the creature, not moving, even at a closer glance it looked like he wasn't breathing, as if he was made out of pure marble stone, or as if he was waiting for the right moment to strike, like a snake coiled up to attack. Hitori made a smooth motion with his hand and the cage just simply vanished around the tiger, all that was between them now was space, filled with shadows and nothingness. "Maybe now you might be a little more cooperative with me..I would rather this didn't end with a needless death that brings me neither profit nor personal gain..." he added still keeping his eyes on the large cat.

OOC: Why do you feel bad and think this is bad?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:29 am
User Image

Her eyes peered of towards him and approached the side of the cage where he was standing, a tad bit annoyed but her expression faded into a blank one. . .Jiji was was clearly in full alert, her hackles raised as she paced back and forth slowly her sanguine orbs never leaving him. Eventually she sat down with her tail flicking from side to side slowly; the bright, red, empty pits continuing to stare at the man before she spoke. ”Perhaps I am not.” she replied to his previous statement, clearly she was slight uncooperative, mostly because she didn’t trust him. . in fact she didn’t trust anyone, especially someone that had her in a large cage and someone made the suggestion of making her into a pelt. Her eyes remained on this brick wall before her that was earlier introduced as lord? Lord of what? It didn’t matter. Unsure what to think about him. . . strange huh? The normally sickly female let out a deep bellowing groan, seeming a bit fatigued but still unsure of him

Then the cage vanished.

Jiyaankji advanced towards him slowly, and stopping until she was about a foot away. ”You wish to know what I am. . .Perhaps I am something you have seen before.” she said before sitting yet again. What else was there to say to this stranged masked man, did he need exact details? What was he playing at? Perhaps if she was uninteresting he would let her go; but he already knew that she wasn’t a simple talking tiger; that really wasn’t so simple now was it? In the end she would probably cooperate but first she had to ask a rather simple question that debated if she would or not. ”Will I be able to leave if I tell you?” she asked with a smidgen of suspicion in her eyes. From the looks of it, not at all. She was going to try anyway though. . .then again he could lie. So could she really believe what he had to say? She wouldn’t do such a thing regardless, ears having nothing to go with other than his muffled voice, this somewhat bothering her. ’Perhaps I could make a run for it afterward. . .’ she thought clearly displeased with the fact she managed to get caught again.

OOC//Because I thought that post to be sub-par ._.
MusicLost Energy25% Where I Am...??? With...masked man Underneath It AllDisgruntled

Ipomoea Batatas

Trash Garbage

Eldritch Nitemare

Eldritch Nitemare

Greedy Lunatic

9,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:54 am
K e k k y u

User Image

Hitori stared at the cat speaking with a female voice, no emotion running across his face under the mask. "If I knew what you were do you think I would have asked..." he said it as a statement not a question. He used his vampire sense feeling the area around them to make sure nobody was around the two of them, when he sensed another presence coming down the corridors. Without saying a word Hitori appeared behind the Tiger and shadow stepped the two of them to an unknown location somewhere deep into the jungle.

"This might be a better place to talk....then with prying eyes and ears around us..." and as he spoke Hitori took off the mask from his face. The pale moonlight seeping through the thick jungle shone on his pale flesh of his face, revealing a soft complexion, no scars, marble like skin tone, a soft face, not one you would see on a rogue let alone the leader of a rogue clan. "You want to run is that right...I can sense it in the way your body moves...all tense...never relaxed...I have a few questions to ask before you make your grand escape to wherever it is that you are running off to.."

His dead gaze locked with her un-moving and emotionless eyes, and that is when he began to ask her questions. "First of all....why were you wandering through this jungle...are you working with another rival clan...? Secondly if you are running...why...don't you ever get tired of running...wouldn't you rather have someplace where you can belong...and please do not try to lie to me...I believe you would not like the outcome of that.." his voice as calm as ever, not raised once with the questions, but his eyes showed a promise of a painful death, and not a quick one either. Even though the two had their privacy, his composure remained like that of a snake waiting to strike it's prey, as he watched her choosing the words to say to him.

OOC: you are to hard on yourself I thought it was pretty good.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:13 am
User Image

He had a fair point about why he asked. . .so she just went along with it until she was taken somewhere else. What did he mean a better place to talk? He didn’t want anyone to hear them talk. She set her sights on what surprised her, considering the fact she assumed he wore that mask was due to gaunt or distasteful features. Jiji watched his mouth, every single word that left his mouth was one she was thinking about. He didn’t want her to lie? Well that was a first from someone. She went through the questions he asked her before she sighed and decided to tell him honestly why she was there. ”I am running because I escaped somewhere I would rather not be as I assume you are not one to like cages either.” she still had a wall up, refusing to let him see how she really felt about it, sitting in a cage from day to day and then someone taking you to a strange location, only to make her wish she stayed in the horrendous cage in the first place. ”The market of beings is not somewhere I really like to be, if you understand me.” If someone could genuinely say they enjoyed being in the slave market, perhaps Jiyaankji would have killed them herself. ”I don want somewhere to belong, but honestly I have no idea where I am and where I used to belong is much worse than running. . .therefore I have taken it upon myself to say I don’t belong anywhere. Considering the one that bore me is the one that sold me.”

It was honesty, mostly due to the fact the abuse factor was kicking in. . .as she assumed he would torture her. Torture was not something she particularly wanted but she still didn’t trust him, taking a step backward before he changed his mind. ”As for the previous question before the abrupt scenery change, I am what is called a Ctarl Ctarl. Unlike. . .” she paused to take a quick sniff, a hint of human mixed with something else. . .well it didn’t matter as long as she got her point across. ”Perhaps half of what you are, human, our kind evolved from felines; not apes I am before you in this form for the simple reason I do not wish to present you with indecent nudity, as I do have a humanoid form.” Again it was the truth, and she seemed to leave out the fact she was a bit sickly, well compared to most of her kind she was a useless prat. Her red eyes remained on the pale man, only to open her mouth once again in an inquiry. ”Do these answers meet your requirements?” she asked seeming to not really care about what she just said, but underneath was an obscene boiling anger.
MusicLost Energy25% Where I Am...??? With...pale half-human Underneath It AllIrate

Ipomoea Batatas

Trash Garbage

Eldritch Nitemare

Eldritch Nitemare

Greedy Lunatic

9,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:34 am
User Image

For a brief moment Hitori saw a mirror reflection of himself in her eyes, the pain and suffering of growing up alone, nobody to call mother and father, nobody to tuck you in when you had a nightmare, not a single person but yourself. It is a tough life to live, you either die being a soft person, or you harden up and look out for yourself, fight not for the sake of fighting but to survive just one more day, and hoping that the next day you woke up would be a little better.

"I thought the same way....thinking that I was better off alone, until one night I found a purpose in life...something that made me feel like I belonged to the world ...and it is something nobody can take away from me...even in death I will still know I have served a purpose..." he spoke to his gaze never faltering from hers, meeting her steeled resolve with his relentless gaze, like the rivers flow eroding away at the mountains before it. "I have no desire to keep you here against your wishes...but be warned there are more people out here who would love to add a white tiger pelt to their clothing style if given the chance, and they wouldn't think twice about it either, to them you would just be another animal easily snuffed out from existence and for what...so you can continue running? Eventually you will run yourself into a corner with no where to go except six feet under the ground...." he added driving his point in trying to get her to reconsider her options.

A gentle breeze picked up and made it's way through the jungle as silent as a shadow and as warm as a lovers kiss. "Besides you look as if you haven't eaten anything in days...and if you are worried about indecent exposure that would not be the worst thing I have seen today...and I could always get you clothes...this is a one time offer...I usually don't care what happens to others, but I see a lot of myself in you..." Hitori said still never letting any emotions touch his face. "If someone can read your emotions then they can predict how to control you..." another memory of his master before him playing in his mind, reminding him of what he really is.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:03 am
User Image

Her eyes narrowed slightly, was he making some sad attempt at a cliché? Nevertheless she sighed a bit, only to listen to what he had to say. Thinking it over, the tiger frowned a bit, seeing that this wasn’t the worst option out there. . .and considering it she was given the opportunity to run if she pleased. . .which was rather gratifying. Her mind going back to the idea that he was going to lend her a hand. . .though she didn’t trust it, food was a rather useful bribery tool. ”I. . .” she lowered her head and turned as her brow lowered in thought. If she were to accept she would have somewhere to stay until morning. . .but given her coat colour she was rather noticeable regardless if it be night or day. . .damn. ’But I am not desperate. . .am I?’ she thought when in reality it wasn’t desperation entirely, more or less her own pride getting in the way. She may have not showed it, but she was indeed a rather proud individual though she had been demeaned many times since her entry to the market. . .this being some sense of hope. Perhaps the half human blood sniffer could prove to be something more worthwhile than she originally assumed. She thought about it for a few more moments. . .her animal instincts being mostly drawn in by food, but she wouldn’t say such a thing.

”I want to stay here.” she said to him as her mask reappeared on her face; the placid countenance staring at him, perhaps it would better to stay the way she was until she acquired said clothing articles. ”But I am staying in this form until I receiving clothing.” she said flatly, considering the fact she would be naked. There would most definitely be a ‘waft in the breeze’ if she were to change now. . . therefore she chose against it at the current moment. ”My name is Jiyaankji.” they weren’t friends, so she would not state her nickname of Jiji, that was something he would have to earn or figure out on his own.
MusicLost Energy25% Where I Am...??? With...pale half-human Underneath It AllIrate

Ipomoea Batatas

Trash Garbage

Eldritch Nitemare

Eldritch Nitemare

Greedy Lunatic

9,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:33 am
Quote:
K e k k y u

User Image

"An interesting name to fit an interesting creature...but we will not stay in the jungle...I have a home of my own far away from the likes of people...I rather enjoy my privacy..." he said donning his bone white mask again on his face. "My name is Hitori...and out of respect because you have given me some information on you it is only fair I give you a piece of information about me..I am a dhampir...I will let you figure that out whilst I am out getting you clothes...but first..." before he finished his sentence they both melted into the shadows only to appear outside of a small cabin off on an uncharted island, the sounds of waves crashing against the beach, making for a peaceful background noise as they both looked onward to his cabin.

Hitori's cabin wasn't anything boastful, if anything it reflected his personality, elegant in it's plainness, and without all the bells and whistles of a household found inland. His cabin had two singular windows staring out to the beach , a dark, rich toned wood used to build the house, and a wooden door with no windows on it at the front. "If you would follow me inside...I will let you make yourself comfortable...." he said walking towards the house, not bothering to check and make sure she was following. Once they reached the door Hitori opened it up for her welcoming for the first time in his life a stranger into his home.

"Now I need to know what size clothing you wear....and what style of clothing you would prefer to be garbed in.." he said behind his mask, his voice muffled by it and the sounds of the waves in the back. Once they were both inside he closed the door behind them, he walked them to the living room where he told her to have a seat, to make herself comfortable if you will, as if this place was her home too. "Letting a stranger into your house now...what next are you going to give her your life story..be weary around this one...looks can be deceiving Hitori...watch your back..." echoed a voice in his mind as he prepared himself to shadow step once more after she told him the answers he needed.

OOC: As much as I am enjoying this (which is quite a lot because you paint such a vivid picture with your writing) my body is demanding that it sleep so I regretfully must oblige that need, but no worries for I shall respond to your post back when I awaken!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:24 am
User Image

’Hitori. . .’ she repeated slowly. . .and she had no idea what a dhampir was so that information was unneeded to her at all. Perhaps she would figure it out. 'He is capable of smelling my blood. . .but he is part human. . .perhaps!' she had no name for vampires, only to conclude that it was a mixture between human and nightwalker; but they did give it a strange name as far as the female was concerned. Suddenly, they took the strange and efficient means of travel; where was she? Somewhere that escaping was not an intelligent idea. . .damn. Hearing waves made her a bit disappointed on the inside, more or less each one smashed into her hopes of escape. . .perhaps she could explore one day? This place was nothing like her own home or the two she escaped from. In fact she felt the simplicity to me fare more welcoming. The beast followed him to the door, walking in as he opened it and sat down on the floor. She had no idea what size she wore. . .what did he mean by that anyway? Where she came from, clothing was something made by a family member or oneself. . .this concept confusing her. ”I do not understand what you mean by size.” she said honestly, thinking about it but coming up with nothing. Perhaps they had some strange way for people to get clothing. . .? This was offputting to say the least, thinking about it she looked around for something to cover herself with in the meantime . . as it was rather warm in there for a creature with a coat of fur. But all and all. . .she didn’t want to be naked before a stranger either. ”I do not mind what it looks like.” she said while clearly staking out that area of the floor as hers for the moment. ”I am rather small in size naturally if that was what you meant.” she said somewhat piecing it together. She would watch him go; only to fall asleep minutes later; something she hadn’t done in quite a long while.
MusicJuuni Genmu Kyoku Energy25% + Where I Am...Cabin floor With...Hitori Underneath It AllTired

Ipomoea Batatas

Trash Garbage

Eldritch Nitemare

Eldritch Nitemare

Greedy Lunatic

9,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:48 pm
K e k k y u

User Image

Hitori simple nodded before stepping through his own shadow to transport himself back to the clan's barracks where the other rogues and thieves slept, he knew there were small sized females in his clan that would not mind having some of their clothing be put to better use. He came across a chest used by one of the lower ranked females and opened it, finding leggings made from bear fur to cover the lower half and a tight form fitting shirt that would not restrict movements for her upper half. He also found a pair of leather shoes that she could wear as well. The sound of movement behind him made Hitori go eerily still as he turned to see the noise.

"Looking for something in particular Hitori....?" asked a male voice from the shadows. The figure stepped forth into what little light shone inside of the clan's place they called home. "I do believe that belongs to one of our members....stealing from one of us now bloodsucker..." the male didn't pose the last response as a question. "You know some of us are starting to believe you are growing soft on us...maybe it is time for a new leader..." as he spoke Hitori recognized the person to be Drake, third in the hierarchy of the clan. "You should learn to hold your tongue when speaking to the Huntsmen....or would you care if I removed it for you..." Hitori responded his voice as calm and still as a stone statue.

The male just simply laughed to himself "Your threats have no meaning to me Hitori...maybe it is I who should teach you some resp..." was all the other male could get out from his mouth before his throat was slit in a quick motion from Hitori who appeared behind the man through the shadows. "And maybe you should have learned to never take your eyes off the target..." Hitori added letting Drake's body fall to a crumpled heap onto the ground, leaving his signature on the corpse so the other rogues would know what happened. His signature involved biting his fangs into both of his wrists and placing a stargazer lily on his chest. This would mark that there was a challenge to his position and that the challenger had lost.

Hitori stepped through the shadows once more and appeared this time inside of his cabin only to be greeted with the site of Jiyaankji sleeping on the floor. When he moved he was as silent as a whisper in the woods placing her clothes down onto the floor behind her as he shadow stepped back outside of the cabin and made his way to the shore line where he stood for a moment, taking his mask off and placing it atop of his gear that he wore when he had a contract, including the blood stained dagger he used to kill Drake. He then made his way into the ocean under the basking rays of the moon as he approached about waist height water he paused and looked up at the stars and the sky wondering why he was behaving so strangely.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:18 pm
User Image

”I’m sorry.” This dream was the same as all of the others. . .her mother selling her off into the slave market to better sustain herself. This however was the dream in a third person view, watching from the back wall as this happened. ”But mother. . .” her parent advanced towards her, the once naïve female not at all understanding what was going on as she was hugged. ”Everything is going to be okay.” she trailed off into Jiji’s ear, a small smile forming afterward. Jiji failed to understand as she looked at the men over her mother’s shoulder. ”Is something wrong. . .?” she asked backing away a bit. ”Everything is just fine.”

The dream was interrupted,

Her eyes lazily opened as she picked up the familiar smell, but she opened her eyes and he was gone. . .where could he be? She turned her head to feel something behind her, standing up and examining the clothing. ”Um.” it was a rather quick transition, a now nude female sitting with her legs pretzel style while staring at the clothing. Standing up and beginning to put them on though she had no idea where he went. ”hello. . .?” she started wandering the cabin before going outside, her hair inches from dragging the ground before she managed to locate him, slowly walking toward him and stopping at the edge of the water. . .not being one to particularly like it. ”Thank you.” she said from behind him, hoping to not interrupt or something but she slowly approached until her feet were in the water; not particularly wanting to advance any further. She held a relatively small frame, If that mess of dirty hair wasn’t behind her head. . .she would have most certainly not looked so small. The pointed eared female rubbed her arm awkwardly. But her expression was still that of nothing. She still refused to trust him, let alone with how she felt. Perhaps the kind gesture was a way to try and get at her; beat away at her sanity until she was broken? She had no clue but he was guilty until proven innocent. Eventually her hand left the other arm, standing straight as the red orbs watched him closely. What on earth was he doing? She had no idea. . .and she was not going to ask him either. Eventually there was a stomach pang, her hand retreating towards her stomach as she thought about hunger. . .something she had come to ignore for the past few days.
MusicJuuni Genmu Kyoku Energy39% Where I Am...Outside With...Hitori Underneath It AllFamished

Ipomoea Batatas

Trash Garbage

Eldritch Nitemare

Eldritch Nitemare

Greedy Lunatic

9,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:07 pm
K e k k y u

User Image

Hitori lowered his arms slowly into the cool water, the temperature not affecting him in the least bit. He began to slowly turn around to face Jiyaankji and was greeted with the sight of something that took his breath away and that was her, the emotions never reached his face, but they quickly became a nuisance in his mind as it flowed through thoughts rapidly. "You are quite welcome....I am glad they fit properly on you..." his voice soft, barely able to be heard above the sounds of the waves rushing to meet the shore.

With his inhuman hearing, Hitori could make out the sounds of hunger as he sighed to himself thinking he should head back to shore and make her something. His dagger that was laying ont he beach vanished through the shadows and appeared in his right hand under the water. He took his familiar pose, still as a statue as he raised his right hand watching the fish swim around him. Then with a motion, practically a blur of his speed he stabbed downwards into the water only to resurface his dagger with a large fish native to the island around him, the fish wasn't moving, it was a quick clean death for the animal. Hitori said something in an unfamiliar language and began to walk back towards the shore with his catch of the day.

He walked right past Jiyaankji and scooped up the remander of his gear and headed towards the cabin. "I hope you like fish..." was all he said, his back still turned as he continued his walk to the cabin he could barely call home. "Her eyes....they speak so much more then anything else...she can try to hide everything...but I know...I see myself in her...in those dead eyes...I have seen that look many times before....right when the life slips away from a person..." he thought to himself as he opened up the cabin door leaving it open for her to follow him.  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff