Hai. I'm back. With an idea Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:29 am
Yay. Hopefully you guys don't hate me by now. But school's out for now. Internet's back on. Through an iPod, but hey, I can get on now. And I'm itching to do this one roleplay (where I totally wasn't thinking of a certain two scouts from an certain old rp I did) and this is what I got, if you guys'll accept me as one of your own again. Or do i have to go through a ritual of some sort? *cries in a corner*

So, I'm feelin' a comedy going on, and I don't know if this should be a 1x1x1 or a group rp, just because I think it'd be funny I have manly men in maid dresses. Maybe some antagonists too to target the daughter.

Have some names. Ideas are welcome too :
What a Drag!
Silencers to Stilettos

Two assassins who were at the top of their game. However, one of them dropped out and got cold feet, he left to adapt to normal society. The other kept working like the cold ruthless killer he was trained to be. Eventually, his services were no longer needed. Five years later, living out in the streets with no job experience beside killing, he ran into an old friend: his ex-partner. Helping him to his feet, he gave him a new name, a place to stay, and a job as a bodyguard to the daughter of a well-known politician. The thing is, they have to be with her 24/7, as well as work at her job with her. As for her job, it's at a maid cafe. And he didn't exactly have the frame that fit the image, but hey, the girls loved it and his tips were...extraordinary. So swallowing his pride, the two became a duo of comedy and errors in the maid cafe which brought in more than a hundred customers by the day.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:23 pm
Yoou must slaughter 100 blades of grasses, devour a pumpkin pie, and spell your blood all over the kitchen floor.

Other than that, I don't know how I feel about the rp.  

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:09 pm
Welcome back!!!!

I really like your idea biggrin

Isn't blood a bit much Boris?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:43 am
What do you mean Shabatha? Blood isn't too hard to spell... Hippopotumus (Hippopotamus) is though... Organiziation, thou must spell Hioppopotamus twisted  

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:29 am
Hey Boris. What color are they supposed to use in order to spell blood? Or are they spelling hioppopotamus now? Either way what color is to be used? I recommend sunset red!

HI ORGANIZATION!!! I like you're idea. And it seems like it would be best off as a 1x1 rp as opposed to a group rp.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:32 am
I think I'd rather go with the first ritual xD

User Image

Now we will test this Swifter Wet Jet on this hardwood to see if it can do its job without damaging the wood.
User Image

User Image

Ingenious technology here folks. Call now at ?-???-???-???? And you can not just one, but two of these sons-of-a-britches and you can clean twice as much schist off your floor.  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:01 am
wolf_with_a_dragon
Hey Boris. What color are they supposed to use in order to spell blood? Or are they spelling hioppopotamus now? Either way what color is to be used? I recommend sunset red!

HI ORGANIZATION!!! I like you're idea. And it seems like it would be best off as a 1x1 rp as opposed to a group rp.
Sunset red would have been a great chioice!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:09 am
Group RP: I'd like to RP as a character that isn't one of the two ex-assassins in drag tho.  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:19 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
Group RP: I'd like to RP as a character that isn't one of the two ex-assassins in drag tho.
Well, the only people outside of that would be the cafe employees, from cooks to waitresses, maybe regular customers, and some antagonists? What did you have in mind?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:42 pm
organizationXV
Kor Saiyajinkami
Well, the only people outside of that would be the cafe employees, from cooks to waitresses, maybe regular customers, and some antagonists? What did you have in mind?

Antagonist sounds good to me.  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:08 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
organizationXV
Kor Saiyajinkami

Umm...yeah...about that.....umm...the only antagonist I had in mind was a male crossdresser for one of the guys. I mean, unless you can convince me of another idea sweatdrop (YES THERE IS A BIT OF BL HERE IN MY STORY. I DO WHAT I WANT)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:31 pm
organizationXV
Kor Saiyajinkami
organizationXV
Kor Saiyajinkami

Umm...yeah...about that.....umm...the only antagonist I had in mind was a male crossdresser for one of the guys. I mean, unless you can convince me of another idea sweatdrop (YES THERE IS A BIT OF BL HERE IN MY STORY. I DO WHAT I WANT)

I was hoping that I could use my character Kor as an antagonist that was hired by an agency that was a rival assassination business to the ex-assassins in drag that to take them out to get revenge or something like that. Kor is a bit of a multi-anime crossover character that is primarily a DBZ Saiyan character that is the leader of a mercenary-like organization that takes on jobs for hire to do mercenary tasks or really any task that needs muscle to get the job done.  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:45 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
organizationXV
Kor Saiyajinkami
organizationXV
Kor Saiyajinkami

I was hoping that I could use my character Kor as an antagonist that was hired by an agency that was a rival assassination business to the ex-assassins in drag that to take them out to get revenge or something like that. Kor is a bit of a multi-anime crossover character that is primarily a DBZ Saiyan character that is the leader of a mercenary-like organization that takes on jobs for hire to do mercenary tasks or really any task that needs muscle to get the job done.
Can you incorporate this into a comedy?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:59 pm
organizationXV
Kor Saiyajinkami
organizationXV
Kor Saiyajinkami
organizationXV
Kor Saiyajinkami

Sure. He might enjoy being comedic for a change of pace.  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:04 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
organizationXV
Kor Saiyajinkami
organizationXV
Kor Saiyajinkami

Sure. He might enjoy being comedic for a change of pace.
Ha ha, maybe my idea for my antagonist and your antagonist could be partners in that organization like the two protagonist males were partners and the two teams face off as rivals, like your guy and the serious guy and the cross dresser and the one who left in the first place. Do you get what I mean?  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff