Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[ EXAM(S) ] The Mysterious Disappearance (mixed) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:55 pm

A very mysterious note would appear on the doors of several students:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Upon arriving at Room 31b at this very early morning, they would discover the following dilemma:

The room was locked and there was no one around.

(was that a tumbleweed that just passed by)

Alicia Firestar
Millie

Ice Queen
Terra

OnionGrump
Fell

Prolixity
Nahm

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:03 pm
Terra's alarm hadn't worked. She wasn't sure why it hadn't--she had thought she'd set it properly in order to give herself time to do her makeup and dress properly--but it hadn't gone off until 6:45, which left her with no time to do her makeup and wearing the first clothes she could find, a simple peasant top and the same pair of pants she'd worn for the first day of her family road trip.

She was still brushing her hair as she got to the room, and took a moment to stare blindly at the tumbleweed that had just bounced past. "Ouch," she said as her comb hit a snare. She glared at her hair, tugging the comb through the tangle, and reached for the doorknob--

Tried to turn it. "It is not opening," she said lamely. Then she reached up and knocked on the door. "Hola! I am here! I am here for the exam, I am Terra Scythe!" she called through it. "Please let me in!"  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Alicia Firestar

Fluffy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:24 pm
It was Moonday. And her alarm was yowling at her. Millie was vaguely aware that it was important to get up, so she rolled out of bed.

Once on the floor, she was still only half-awake.
"Why do I have to be up this early?" She groaned. Her catalarm was getting more desperate and started yowling louder. Getting to her feet, she turned it off and went to go brush her teeth.

She was greeted by the note that she had taped on the bathroom mirror the night before. Oh... r-r-right. Even with the momentary panic and butterflies that came with an exam, Millie still felt groggy as she went about her morning.

Finding her way to the room with the note in hand, Millie smiled as she saw Terra but was still not awake enough to offer a greeting. Instead she stared at her note, quite dumbfounded. Had they both gone to the wrong room?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:25 pm
Fell didn't need an alarm. She had minis bouncing all over her bed, whining at her for their morning feed. Which, for the grim reaper, was starting to become her usual morning routine.

It was shortly after the minis were happily chowing down their food when she found the letter. Took one look at it, and threw it over her shoulder.

"Junk mail." She announced, and stalked across the room. Only to interrupted by her pact partner, Kingsbane.

:Unlikely.: He hissed out, shoving her towards the door. :Get moving! And don't be late.:

"Fine, fine, fine. I suppose you won't let it go until I actually go, will you? You overgrown pain in the a**." She crossed her arms over her chest and stalked towards the door. However, just before she closed the door, she paused and seized hold of Kingsbane by the horn, dragging him along. "That means you too, though."

However, by the time the two of them actually arrived, there were two others... standing in front of a locked door.

"Anyone try kicking it down?"

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:57 pm
"Could try picking it," suggested the tall, hooded figure that had appeared silently behind the little group.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:14 pm
[ The door is still locked.

If you attempt to open the door, post what you're doing in bold red.

i.e. Terra smashed a statue into the door. etc etc. ]

Alicia Firestar

Ice Queen

OnionGrump

Prolixity

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:22 pm
"It is mi hermano that is the lock picker," Terra said, looking around. "Hola, Nahm, Millie! It is good to see you! Hola senorita!" she said to Fell. "I am Terra! I cannot pick it... but I perhaps... can break it?" she asked, hesitantly. "Do you think our professor is in trouble in there? Why else would Senor M.M. not be here?" she asked, summoning her violin.

"Oh, but I do not think it right to destroy school property..." she said. "Should we call someone first? Like another professor?" she asked the others.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:57 pm
Millie seemed really apprehensive about destroying school property as well and fidgeted with her bookbag.

"I'm not sure who to call..." Millie said as she looked around. As if hoping someone else would magically appear and they wouldn't have to worry about breaking in to their exam room.

"I don't know any professor that has an office in this hallway."

After a bit of thought, Millie pulled out a hairpin and offered it to the group. "Anyone want to try?"  

Alicia Firestar

Fluffy Shapeshifter

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:29 pm
Fell gave a slight wave at the greeting and shrugged at the ghoul's question.

"The way I see it, its their fault for leaving it locked in the first place." Of course, Fell was usually pretty hasty in her decisions and in fact, would love to simply smash the door out of spite. After all, what kind of person called people to gather and then didn't show them self? Or worse, leave the door locked.

It would serve them right.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:54 am
Nahm grinned at Terra. "Hey, seƱorita, how're you doing? You hear your brother's band and me are gonna play the prom?" He studied the door, glowing eyes narrowing slightly. "Betcha it's more likely this is part of the test than real trouble. I mean, real trouble might be inside, but it's an exam, right?"

He took the hairpin from Millie, flashing her a bright grin. "Thanks, cutie, I'll give it a shot." He shot a look at Fell. "If I can't pick this one, you can try kicking it."

He crouched down in front of the door and pried the hairpin open, smoothing it into a long, somewhat crooked wire. He then slipped the bit of wire into the keyhole and began poking thoughtfully about inside the mechanism, listening for any clicks.  

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:22 am
"Si! He is very excited," Terra said to Nahm as the grue worked. "He is practicing all the time--I am very happy for you!" She could only DREAM of being on stage in front of everyone, playing what she did best. It was a secret fantasy of hers--but she did not have a band or an instrument that people would wish to hear during a party, she was certain. She had no clue that Roch had asked about dragging her on stage.

"Is it working?" she asked, her weapon still summoned. She glanced over at the other females, wondering if three reapers wouldn't be overkill for attacking a door...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:22 pm
The door clicks open, thanks to a certain lockpicking skill, and inside the students find -

- well, definitely not a classroom.

In fact, it's pretty much as far from a classroom as the eye can see. There is snow - that's right, snow - everywhere, stretching far, far away, and the room is at the very least, the size of a football field - except without the handy dandy walls, since there aren't any that you can see from where you stand.

It's like walking into a blizzard. Except if the students look closely, they can see a tiny little neon green sign half buried in snow...

HELLO STUDENTS I AM VERY PLEASED TO MEET YOU
I am at the other end of this field so come and find me and I will help you with your exam!! o u o

- MM

DIRECTIONS
To get across the very cold, wet, and windy field of snow you need 15 steps each. Roll 1d4 and add up the amount of steps you take (i.e. you roll a 3, that's 3 steps forward).

Beware, though! Each set of steps holds its own consequences!

1 - You trip and faceplant into the snow. Damn, that's cold.
2 - Something hits you from behind - was that a snowball? Where did that come from?
3 - Your foot sinks into something wet...oops. That puddle just sort of appeared from nowhere. Congratulations, your foot is now the equivalent of an icicle.
4 - What appears to be a gnome scuttles across the snowbanks and tosses more snowballs your way. Hey, wait a second -

Alicia Firestar

Ice Queen

OnionGrump

Prolixity

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Ice Queen rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:31 pm
Terra froze. Her clothing was thin, she was from the desert, she was wearing sandals. Instantly, even before taking her first step, she wrapped her arms around herself and her teeth started chattering. She didn't think she was going to enjoy this test--and she was right. With her very first step she tripped and plummeted into the snow, face first.

That... sucked. So bad.

Steps: 1  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas